This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Schools Building Projects, Vaccination Programme, Public Transport
(based on written questions asked by James O'Connor and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Projects (25 Feb 2021)
“33. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the breakdown of the regional and local roads allocations for each local authority in each of the years 2015 to 2021, inclusive in tabular form. [10929/21]”
- New Decade, New Approach Agreement: Statements (24 Feb 2021)
“As the youngest Member of the House and the first to be elected to the Dáil whose lifetime has only known peace under the Good Friday Agreement, I wish to discuss the need to ensure that we create a shared island that is inclusive and tolerant of all people on it. When we move towards a shared island, we must continue to engage in open dialogue with all of the people on it to ensure...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (24 Feb 2021)
“788. To ask the Minister for Health the hotels which will be used for inbound travellers to mandatorily quarantine when arriving into Ireland (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9500/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 59 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James O'Connor speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 44 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)