This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
This TD is not currently on any committee and has had no written questions answered for which we know the department or subject.
- Taoiseach a Ainmniú (Atógáil) - Nomination of Taoiseach (Resumed) (27 Jun 2020)
“I am honoured to second the proposal that Dáil Éireann nominate Deputy Micheál Martin to the President for appointment to the office of Taoiseach. During his political career, Micheál has time and again shown himself to be a determined and brave representative of the people. He has shown great strength and resilience and has already built a record of serving the people...”
- Taoiseach a Ainmniú - Nomination of Taoiseach (20 Feb 2020)
“I am honoured to second the proposal that the Dáil nominate Deputy Micheál Martin to the President for appointment to the office of Taoiseach. It is rarely the loudest or angriest voice that addresses problems. As has been said, Deputy Martin throughout his career has built a record that is second to none in this House in delivering progressive change for people. His passion for...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 committee discussions and Dáil debate since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James O'Connor speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1 time in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)