This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Vaccination Programme, Covid-19 Tests, Road Projects
(based on written questions asked by James O'Connor and answered by departments)
- Vaccination Programme and Covid-19: Statements (1 Apr 2021)
“I thank the Minister for being here. I will stress the case for Ireland to start looking seriously at the possibility of implementing a vaccination green certificate. It has been successfully trialled in other countries which are considering its use. In two months' time, we will be in a situation where a large percentage of our population will be inoculated for the Covid-19 virus and we...”
- Post-European Council Meeting: Statements (31 Mar 2021)
“I thank the Minister of State for being in the House to discuss some of the work he is doing within his own Ministry and in terms of what is going on in the European Union. I do not agree with Deputy Tóibín on many issues but some of the points he made around the economic issues relating to the European Union were points I had stressed with the Minister of State, Deputy Byrne....”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Fiscal Policy (31 Mar 2021)
“77. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to review the fiscal compact deficit spending targets if the next generation of EU funding proves inadequate to meet the societal needs of future-proofing the European economy with alternative European-level funding mechanisms (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17178/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 70 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James O'Connor speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 52 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)