This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Research and Development Funding, Hospital Appointments Delays
(based on written questions asked by James Lawless and answered by departments)
- Other Questions: Industrial Relations (15 Feb 2018)
“8. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport when weekend and off-peak rail services on the Kildare line will commence through the Phoenix Park tunnel; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7730/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Railway Stations (15 Feb 2018)
“11. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his plans to assist Irish Rail in the alleviation of the over-capacity issues at the train station car parks in Maynooth and Sallins, County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7731/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Landfill Sites (14 Feb 2018)
“41. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if his attention has been drawn to concerns of persons in County Kildare regarding the expansion of a landfill site (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7336/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 251 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Lawless speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 89 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)