This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Passport Services, Hospital Appointments Status, Covid-19 Pandemic, Schools Building Projects Status, Vaccination Programme
(based on written questions asked by James Lawless and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Enterprise Support Services (19 May 2022)
“11. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the number of companies in each of counties Kildare, Wicklow and Meath that have applied for funding under the Irish Innovation Seed Fund Programme in tabular form; the number that have been successful in each county; and the total funding awarded in each county to date. [24986/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Industrial Development (19 May 2022)
“43. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if he will provide an update on the progress made to date in the implementation in the mid-east region of the IDA Strategy - Driving Recovery & Sustainable Growth 2021 – 2024; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24985/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Passport Services (19 May 2022)
“255. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he will examine and expedite the passport application by a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25511/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 383 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Lawless speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 184 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)