This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Research and Development Funding, Home Help Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by James Lawless and answered by departments)
- Fossil Fuel Divestment Bill 2016: Report and Final Stages (12 Jul 2018)
“I congratulate Deputy Pringle on bringing the Bill through to this Stage. Even in this era of new politics not many Private Member's Bills get to Report and Final Stages. This is one of the few I have seen reach those Stages. I also acknowledge the work of Trócaire and the Stop Climate Chaos coalition and other non-governmental organisations, NGOs, and organisations that have been...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Data (11 Jul 2018)
“213. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the secondary schools that provide classes and supports for secondary school children on the autism spectrum in County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31171/18]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Petroleum and Other Minerals Development (Amendment) (Climate Emergency Measures) Bill 2018: Discussion (Resumed) (10 Jul 2018)
“I will come in if that is okay.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 215 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Lawless speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 106 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)