This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Home Help Service Provision, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by James Lawless and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Staff (30 Jun 2020)
“124. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if payslips can be sent to teachers and other civil servants electronically instead of by post (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [12793/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Legal Aid (30 Jun 2020)
“292. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality her plans to review the civil legal aid scheme with particular emphasis on the legal aid scheme and its application in family law cases; the date of the last comprehensive review of the legal aid scheme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [12953/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (30 Jun 2020)
“350. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the support schemes planned for pubs owners that are not serving food and are now placed at a significant disadvantage to their competitors; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12848/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 59 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Lawless speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 146 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)