This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Home Help Service Provision, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by James Lawless and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Dental Services (17 Dec 2019)
“367. To ask the Minister for Health the procedures in place for children in Leixlip and Celbridge, County Kildare who require dental services in the dental system; the location of the nearest treatment centre; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52781/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Staff Recruitment (17 Dec 2019)
“443. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to replace the only pain management consultant who is due to leave their post by the end of 2019 (details supplied); if his plans include an experienced replacement capable of continuing the clinics and ensuring appointments and prescriptions do not lapse; if the plans ensure immediate funding for a multidisciplinary team for pain management in...”
- Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2019: Report and Final Stages (10 Dec 2019)
“Deputy Naughten makes a good point. Prevention is the best cure. The elective procedures of the type Deputy Naughten mentioned and the prolificacy of urgent care centres for such admissions, which are springing up nationwide, is an important part of the health service. The point on model 2 hospitals is well made, particularly in regard to the minimum benefit regulations. The Deputy...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 96 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Lawless speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 145 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)