This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Home Help Service Provision, Research and Development Funding
(based on written questions asked by James Lawless and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (12 Mar 2019)
“We all acknowledge the importance of forensics and evidence in crime detection and solving and prosecuting crime. I recognise the work of the Garda National Technical Bureau in this area. It has won a number of awards over many decades. Investment was planned to advance work on a new forensic science laboratory to be located in Celbridge. I attended the turning of the sod for the project...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Probate Data (12 Mar 2019)
“212. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the waiting times for the granting of probate in the Probate Office; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12127/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Public Procurement Contracts (12 Mar 2019)
“428. To ask the Minister for Health the OJEU notice under which the contract for the provision of a national agency vendor management system to manage its recruitment agency framework was awarded; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12130/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 186 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Lawless speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 120 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)