This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Home Help Service Provision, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by James Lawless and answered by departments)
- Health Insurance (Amendment) Bill 2019: Report and Final Stages (10 Dec 2019)
“Deputy Naughten makes a good point. Prevention is the best cure. The elective procedures of the type Deputy Naughten mentioned and the prolificacy of urgent care centres for such admissions, which are springing up nationwide, is an important part of the health service. The point on model 2 hospitals is well made, particularly in regard to the minimum benefit regulations. The Deputy...”
- Credit Union Restructuring Board (Dissolution) Bill 2019: Report and Final Stages (10 Dec 2019)
“I apologise for coming in somewhat out of sequence. I appreciate the opportunity. I welcome that the Bill is passing Final Stage. It was a significant tranche of work, as has been mentioned by Deputies who have spoken. I saw this up close in my constituency of Kildare North, where we had significant restructuring. What was Naas Credit Union expanded into Maynooth at the time of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Sports Funding (10 Dec 2019)
“537. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the initiatives or grants available for local organisations and groups to assist local schools in the promotion of sports and active lifestyles courses for students; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51625/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 42 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 116 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Lawless speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 145 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)