This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Schools Building Projects Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Home Help Service Provision, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by James Lawless and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Workplace Relations Commission (27 May 2020)
“389. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the procedures pertaining to employment and workplace disputes as a consequence of a number of circumstances (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [7348/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Neuro-Rehabilitation Services (27 May 2020)
“536. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the provision of care to a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7381/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Staff (27 May 2020)
“577. To ask the Minister for Health the status of plans to replace a person (details supplied) as a paediatric pain management consultant; the position in respect of this post; if his plans include an experienced replacement capable of continuing clinics and ensuring appointments and prescriptions do not lapse; if his plan also ensures immediate funding for a multidisciplinary team for pain...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 69 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Lawless speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 145 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)