This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services Data, Mental Health Services Provision, Mental Health Services Staff, Mental Health Services Funding, Mental Health Services
(based on written questions asked by James Browne and answered by departments)
- Irish Coast Guard Authority Bill 2018: First Stage (21 Jun 2018)
“Last year the Irish Coast Guard assisted over 3,300 people and saved 335 lives. From people overboard to ships sinking 30 km off the coast and everything in between, it protects our fishing communities and our coastlines. Over 40 units of the Coast Guard protect 7,500 km of our coastline. In my home county, Wexford, there are Rosslare, Carnsore, Curracloe, Fethard-on-Sea and Kilmore Quay...”
- Health Waiting Lists: Motion [Private Members] (20 Jun 2018)
“Waiting lists are now the worst ever. There are 707,000 people on waiting lists for medical procedures, 511,000 on outpatient lists, 147,000 waiting for over 12 months and almost 80,000 waiting for over 18 months. We have the worst waiting times in Europe for specialist treatment. We have a target of 18 months and the targets are failing. We are the second worst for value for money....”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Rebates (20 Jun 2018)
“106. To ask the Minister for Finance the reason a full refund of PAYE was not paid to a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [27075/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 82 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1000 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Browne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 88 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)