This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services Data, Mental Health Services Provision, Mental Health Services Staff, Mental Health Services Funding, Mental Health Services
(based on written questions asked by James Browne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Job Initiatives (18 Apr 2018)
“54. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation her plans to support quality job creation in County Wexford; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [16171/18]”
- Fodder Shortage: Motion [Private Members] (17 Apr 2018)
“I thank Deputy McConalogue for the opportunity to contribute to the debate. The difficult weather conditions have caused havoc throughout the country and, in particular, in my own county of Wexford. Recent high volumes of rainfall, widespread flooding and a lack of grass growth due to the cold temperatures have compounded existing fodder shortages. Livestock have had to be kept indoors for...”
- Order of Business (17 Apr 2018)
“I refer to page 65 of the programme for Government and the matter of mental health, in particular eating disorders and the number of vulnerable children and adults being sent by the HSE to the United Kingdom for treatment. It was recently reported in the Irish Examinerthat the President of the High Court, Mr. Justice Peter Kelly, had stated he believed the numbers, particularly of severe...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 60 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 872 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Browne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 63 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)