This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services Data, Mental Health Services Provision, Mental Health Services Staff, Mental Health Services Funding, Mental Health Services
(based on written questions asked by James Browne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Public Sector Staff Recruitment (23 May 2017)
“441. To ask the Minister for Health his views on the fact that the Commission on Public Pay was informed by another Department that there are currently no general recruitment or retention problems in the public service in which problems are emerging in respect of senior management and specialist skills in view of the expressed view of his Department and the HSE that there are difficulties in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mental Health Services Staff (23 May 2017)
“503. To ask the Minister for Health if he has considered using the private sector to address the waiting lists for services, in view of reported difficulties in recruiting mental health staff. [24449/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Coroners Service (18 May 2017)
“38. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if she will introduce legislation to provide for mandatory inquiries by the coroner in the event of a death of a mother during childbirth; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [23687/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 45 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 272 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Browne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 28 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)