This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services Data, Mental Health Services Provision, Mental Health Services Staff, Mental Health Services, Mental Health Services Funding
(based on written questions asked by James Browne and answered by departments)
- An Bille um Bearta Éigeandála ar mhaithe le Leas an Phobail (Covid-19), 2020: An Dara Céim (Atógáil) - Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) (26 Mar 2020)
“We are in the Dáil today to discuss the Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020. The challenges we are facing as a nation are truly extraordinary. We in Fianna Fáil will support the Bill but not without questioning or without seeking to amend, although we will do so in a constructive and positive way. How we respond to this crisis will determine the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: VAT Rate Reductions (5 Mar 2020)
“78. To ask the Minister for Finance if the need for a lower VAT rate for hairdressing will be reviewed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2753/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Emergency Works Scheme Applications (5 Mar 2020)
“182. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the position regarding a recently submitted emergency works grant application by a school (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2630/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 48 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 581 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Browne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 153 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)