This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services Data, Mental Health Services Provision, Mental Health Services Staff, Mental Health Services, Mental Health Services Funding
(based on written questions asked by James Browne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Legislative Programme (25 Feb 2021)
“As the Deputy will be aware, the Criminal Justice (Mutual Recognition of Custodial Sentences) Bill will transpose Framework Decision 2008/909/JHA. The framework decision on mutual recognition of judgments imposing custodial sentences provides for a revised system of transfer of sentenced persons within EU Member States. Officials from my Department in Dublin and in Brussels are providing...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: HSE Staff (25 Feb 2021)
“244. To ask the Minister for Health the position regarding the provision of additional health specialist posts (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10599/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Crime Data (24 Feb 2021)
“The Deputy will appreciate that the Garda Commissioner is responsible, by law, for the management and administration of An Garda Síochána, and I, as Minister, have no direct role in the matter. I have requested information from the Garda Commissioner in relation to this question and will write to the Deputy directly with the information sought, when it is available.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 363 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Browne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 208 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)