This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services Data, Mental Health Services Provision, Mental Health Services Staff, Mental Health Services, Mental Health Services Funding
(based on written questions asked by James Browne and answered by departments)
- Vote 38 - Health (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I am sharing time with Deputies Robert Troy and Jennifer Murnane O'Connor. I wish Deputy Stephen Donnelly the best of luck in his new ministerial role. He is a highly capable Deputy. I have been glad to serve beside him for the past number of years. I look forward to significant reform and delivery that I have no doubt he will deliver under his stewardship. I express my sympathies...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Wage Subsidy Scheme (30 Jun 2020)
“43. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will review the temporary wage subsidy scheme to enhance the amount available for persons whose work is seasonal and increases in the summer months; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12911/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jun 2020)
“152. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will review the decision to withdraw school bus transport for the July provision programme; if her attention has been drawn to the impact on schools that cover a large area across an entire county; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [12962/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 555 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Browne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 160 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)