This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services Data, Mental Health Services Provision, Mental Health Services Staff, Mental Health Services, Mental Health Services Funding
(based on written questions asked by James Browne and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Crime Prevention (19 May 2022)
“Pet theft is an incredibly cruel crime which causes huge trauma for pet owners all over the country. I fully appreciate the strong emotional attachment we all have to our pets and that theft not only leads to their loss in our lives, but also a high level of concern for their welfare. It is also a crime which often affects, and is indeed often targeted against, older and particularly...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Youth Services (17 May 2022)
“As the Deputy will be aware, Youth Diversion Projects (YDPs) operate as a vital support to the statutory Garda Diversion Programme in cooperation with local Gardaí. My Department funds the operation of 105 YDPs across the State at present, which are operated by community-based organisations. The Youth Justice Strategy 2021-2027 identified a wide range of related and complementary...”
- Defamation Act 2009 Review: Statements (11 May 2022)
“I thank the Deputies for their contributions to what has been an informed and enlightening debate. As the Minister, Deputy McEntee, said at the outset, our Department is committed to reforming defamation law into robust, modern legislation that addresses some of the complex challenges of a digital age. It is essential that our defamation legislation protects those human rights that are...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 30 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Browne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 318 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)