This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services Data, Mental Health Services Provision, Mental Health Services Staff, Mental Health Services Funding, Mental Health Services
(based on written questions asked by James Browne and answered by departments)
- Order of Business (20 Feb 2018)
“I refer to page 67 of the programme for Government, which refers to "Ensuring Support in Crisis" in mental health care. Today, the psychiatric nurses in University Hospital Waterford are taking industrial action. Psychiatric nurses in St. Luke's, Kilkenny are escalating their industrial action. The staff are demoralised, stressed and overstretched because of understaffing and the very poor...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Ports Development (15 Feb 2018)
“57. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his plans to develop Rosslare Europort, County Wexford; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7542/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Leader Programmes Funding (15 Feb 2018)
“282. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the amount approved for projects in County Wexford under the Leader programme in each of the years 2014 to 2020 by local action group; the amount paid out for projects to date in 2018 by local action group; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7856/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 726 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever James Browne speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 58 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)