This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Broadband Service Provision, Job Losses, Driver Test Data, Delivering Equality of Opportunity in Schools Scheme, Health Services Provision
(based on written questions asked by Jackie Cahill and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mental Health Services Staff (15 Nov 2017)
“52. To ask the Minister for Health when he expects the number of community CAMHS posts in CHO 3 and CHO 5 to reach the level recommended under A Vision for Change. [48226/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Horticulture Sector (15 Nov 2017)
“190. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if the announcement for funding to support capital investment in the horticulture sector can include investments made to repair damage following Storm Ophelia; the start and finish date for works commenced and completed to be included in this funding; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [48291/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Service Provision (14 Nov 2017)
“164. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will request the National Council for Special Education, NCSE, and Special Educational Needs Organisers, SENO, to reassess the SNA support at a school (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [47879/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 340 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jackie Cahill speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 42 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)