This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Afforestation Programme, Forestry Data, Forestry Sector, Forestry Grants, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by Jackie Cahill and answered by departments)
- Covid-19 (Rural and Community Development): Statements (3 Jun 2020)
“I agree with Deputy Calleary about the significant work that community and voluntary organisations have done throughout the Covid-19 crisis. We must welcome the €40 million package of support for these organisations, charities and social enterprises announced on 8 Mary 2020. Many of these community and voluntary organisations have seen their incomes decimated because of the Covid-19...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Education and Training Provision (3 Jun 2020)
“141. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the resumption of Safe Pass courses will be facilitated now that construction has reopened in view of the fact the inability to facilitate new recruits into the sector will greatly hamper the re-opening and stifle job creation; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8889/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (3 Jun 2020)
“556. To ask the Minister for Health the advice or instruction available for a retailer aged over 70 years of age who is the only employee in the business as to whether he or she should reopen if the business is included in the list of businesses allowed to open; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8516/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 196 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jackie Cahill speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 139 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)