This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Afforestation Programme, Forestry Data, Forestry Sector, Garda Deployment, Hen Harriers Threat Response Plan
(based on written questions asked by Jackie Cahill and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Sector Staff Data (11 Jul 2019)
“225. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the number of public servants who retired after the imposition of FEMPI who received a lump sum as part of their pension that was reduced due to the impact of FEMPI; the average amount of the reduction; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30484/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: National Dementia Strategy (11 Jul 2019)
“445. To ask the Minister for Health if a commitment will be made in budget 2020 to invest €18 million towards community supports and home care for persons with dementia; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31026/19]”
- EU-Mercosur Trade Agreement: Motion [Private Members] (10 Jul 2019)
“The EU-Mercosur trade deal is a sell-out of European agriculture. What makes it all the more galling is that it has been done by one of our own. When Ray MacSharry held the same agriculture portfolio, he framed CAP reform in a way that would suit Irish beef farming. Here we have a Commissioner framing a trade deal that will bring devastation to the agriculture industry. The production of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 95 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 420 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jackie Cahill speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 117 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)