This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Dairy Sector, School Staff, School Accommodation Provision, Hen Harriers Threat Response Plan
(based on written questions asked by Jackie Cahill and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (17 Oct 2018)
“In September An Post was before the Oireachtas communications committee and it gave a commitment on that day that where post offices were closed in villages and towns, if there was an alternative business willing to take on the business of An Post, it would sit down and discuss that with the business. This is not happening. In Littleton, Clogheen, Templetuohy and other villages where post...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Deployment (17 Oct 2018)
“23. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of gardaí and reservists in each Garda station in County Tippeprary; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42433/18]”
- Criminal Justice (Victims of Crime) (Amendment) Bill 2018: Second Stage [Private Members] (16 Oct 2018)
“I compliment Deputy O'Callaghan on bringing forward this amending legislation. I listened to the debate in my office and it was heartening to hear support from the entirety of the House for the amendment. This legislation is designed to support and protect the victims of sexual violence through the criminal justice process. The crime statistics published at the beginning of October by the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 93 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 343 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jackie Cahill speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 83 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)