This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Afforestation Programme, Forestry Data, Forestry Sector, Forestry Grants, Garda Deployment
(based on written questions asked by Jackie Cahill and answered by departments)
- European Council Meeting: Statements (5 Mar 2020)
“I will focus my comments on the CAP budget. The CAP is a cornerstone of the EU's formation. Unfortunately, in recent years, we have seen the importance of the CAP being eroded. It was the key policy objective of various Governments in the history of the EU but now it has slipped to No. 4 in importance. The family farm structure of which we are so proud in rural Ireland is under serious...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Data (5 Mar 2020)
“62. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of owners of foster mares registered for VAT in each of the years 2015 to 2019 and to date in 2020, in tabular form; the amount of VAT refunded annually for the same years; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2735/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Service Provision (5 Mar 2020)
“177. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of an application for a full-time SNA for a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2595/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 230 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jackie Cahill speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 134 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)