This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, Forestry Sector, Afforestation Programme, Vaccination Programme
(based on written questions asked by Jackie Cahill and answered by departments)
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Business of Joint Committee (20 Apr 2021)
“Apologies have been received from Deputy Kehoe. Deputy Mac Lochlainn is substituting for Deputy Carthy. Before we begin, I remind members that in the context of the current Covid-19 restrictions, only the Chairman and staff are present in the committee room and all members must join remotely from elsewhere in the parliamentary precincts. The Chairman issues invitations to join the meeting...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: General Scheme of the Sea-Fisheries (Amendment) Bill 2020: Discussion (20 Apr 2021)
“We will now commence pre-legislative scrutiny of the sea-fisheries (amendment) Bill. I welcome the Minister, Deputy McConalogue, Dr. Cecil Beamish, assistant secretary at the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine with responsibility for fisheries, Ms Josephine Kelly, principal officer, sea fisheries policy and management division, and Mr. John Kinsella, principal officer, legal...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 97 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 538 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jackie Cahill speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 187 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)