This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Afforestation Programme, Forestry Sector, Forestry Data, Covid-19 Pandemic, Forestry Grants
(based on written questions asked by Jackie Cahill and answered by departments)
- Covid-19 (Transport): Statements (23 Sep 2020)
“I have a number of different issues relating to transport and Covid to draw to the Minister's attention. The first of these is coach tourism. As part of the July stimulus, private bus operators were provided with a package of €10 million. The Minster for Public Expenditure and Reform had a meeting with myself and representatives of the Coach Tourism and Transport Council of Ireland,...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (23 Sep 2020)
“I wish to highlight a glaring issue regarding the appropriate treatment for individuals with serious mental illness in our criminal justice system. I want to draw attention to a particular situation where an individual is clearly a danger himself or others, often family members. The person obviously cannot be held in custody once his or her sentence is served but often he or she is...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Septic Tanks (23 Sep 2020)
“103. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if a person (details supplied) is entitled to have an inspection completed on their septic tank; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25830/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 233 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jackie Cahill speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 152 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)