This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Drugs Strategy, Defence Forces Recruitment, Departmental Expenditure, State Investments, Special Educational Needs Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Jack Chambers and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Garda Vetting of Personnel (22 May 2019)
“81. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence if civilian personnel under the aegis of his Department are checked and security vetted by the Garda Central Vetting Unit prior to being assigned to working there both as new entrants and transferring in from other areas of the Civil Service; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22152/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation Provision (22 May 2019)
“95. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the accommodation issues at a school (details supplied) will be addressed; if the construction of the permanent building for the school will be expedited to ensure that the school community is in its permanent home by February 2020; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22157/19]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Justice, Defence and Equality: Direct Provision and the International Protection Application Process: Discussion (22 May 2019)
“I will be brief as many of the questions already have been teased out. I thank the witnesses for attending and presenting such comprehensive documents to us. I refer to Senator Black's point about the effective right to work and the mismatch between the apparent right and the effective right. Do any of the witnesses have real-time information on what is happening in that regard? Are...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 98 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 327 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jack Chambers speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 118 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)