This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Jack Chambers TD
- Fianna Fail TD for Dublin West
- Entered the Dáil on 27 February 2016 — General election
- Email me whenever Jack Chambers speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Cyber Security Protocols, Departmental Expenditure, National Broadband Plan, Defence Forces Strength, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Jack Chambers and answered by departments)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Departmental Functions (17 May 2023)
“Access to the occupation of road haulage operator is regulated by this Department. The Department of Transport's Road Transport Operator Licensing Unit issues licences to qualifying operators who wish to undertake road haulage for hire or reward. All hauliers operating Heavy Goods Vehicles must hold a Road Haulage Operator Licence. In addition, undertakings operating Light...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Licences (17 May 2023)
“Ireland currently has licence exchange agreements with Australia, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Japan, Jersey, South Africa, Republic of Korea, Switzerland, New Zealand, Taiwan, seven Canadian provinces (Ontario, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Alberta and New Brunswick), Northern Ireland and the UK. Reaching a driving licence exchange agreement...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Aviation Industry (17 May 2023)
“I have not had discussions with airlines about the possibility of direct flights between Ireland and India. The operation of any scheduled air service is a commercial decision for airlines, in consultation with airports and other market actors, based on the commercial viability of the route in question and other operational factors. I do not have a role in such decisions....”
More of Jack Chambers's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 98 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jack Chambers speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 432 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)