This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Cyber Security Protocols, National Broadband Plan, Defence Forces Strength, Defence Forces Personnel Data
(based on written questions asked by Jack Chambers and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (7 Jul 2020)
“32. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the supports or grants available to a sector (details supplied) in the context of Covid-19; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [14147/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (7 Jul 2020)
“390. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if correspondence from a person (details supplied) regarding the impact on the loss of bus services for several Dublin schools will be addressed; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13887/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment (7 Jul 2020)
“519. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the pandemic payment a person who is unable to return to work is entitled to in view of the fact they have an underlying health condition and are cocooning; if she will examine the specific case of a person (details supplied) in this regard; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [14325/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 542 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jack Chambers speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 163 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)