This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Cyber Security Protocols, National Broadband Plan, Defence Forces Strength, Defence Forces Personnel Data
(based on written questions asked by Jack Chambers and answered by departments)
- Mental Health (Capacity to Consent to Treatment) Bill 2021: First Stage (23 Jun 2021)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Institutes of Technology (23 Jun 2021)
“I met with representatives of the association mentioned by the Deputy on 23 April and they outlined the efforts they have been making to secure a suitable facility for their sport, including discussions with Dundalk Institute of Technology regarding a lease on the building referred to by the Deputy. Those discussions are a matter between the two parties involved and neither my Department nor...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Covid-19 Pandemic (23 Jun 2021)
“In line with the Government-approved “Resilience and Recovery 2020-2021: Plan for Living with COVID-19” organised outdoor gatherings are limited to 15 participants, with different restrictions applying to organised sporting events. Sporting events are defined in the relevant public health regulations, S.I. No. 217/2021 - Health Act 1947 (Section 31A - Temporary Restrictions)...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 182 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 14 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jack Chambers speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 230 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)