This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Cyber Security Protocols, Schools Building Projects Status, Project Ireland 2040, Defence Forces Personnel Data, National Drugs Strategy
(based on written questions asked by Jack Chambers and answered by departments)
- Financial Challenges Facing RTÉ and its Revised Strategy 2020-2024: Statements (Resumed) (14 Nov 2019)
“I am sharing time. The most surprising thing about last week's announcement of the scale of the problems in RTÉ was that the Government was surprised at all. The station has posted seven annual deficits in the last decade. The broadcaster reportedly requested €55 million earlier this year, while the Broadcasting Authority of Ireland, BAI, requested an additional €30...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Prescriptions Data (14 Nov 2019)
“139. To ask the Minister for Health if changes have been made to the way in which prescription medication is dispensed in pharmacies (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [47038/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Departmental Funding (13 Nov 2019)
“198. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the supports, funding schemes and grants which are available to non-governmental environmental and conservation organisations; the updates to same made in budget 2020; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46770/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 106 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 557 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jack Chambers speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 147 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)