This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Cyber Security Protocols, National Broadband Plan, Defence Forces Strength, Defence Forces Personnel Data
(based on written questions asked by Jack Chambers and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Caiteachas Gaeilge agus Gaeltachta (21 Oct 2020)
“Tá sé i gceist agam ceisteanna uimhir 90, 92, 93 agus 95 a thógáil le chéile. Beidh áthas ar an Teachta a chloisteáil gur fógraíodh €14.8m breise d’earnáil na Gaeilge agus na Gaeltachta sa cháinaisnéis an tseachtain seo caite agus ciallaíonn sé sin go bhfuil maoiniú iomlán d'os cionn €78m...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Straitéis 20 Bliain don Ghaeilge (21 Oct 2020)
“Sa cháinaisnéis a fógraíodh an tseachtain seo caite rinneadh leithdháileadh de €5 milliún don Straitéis 20-Bliain don Ghaeilge do 2021. Is i ndáil leis an bpróiseas pleanála teanga a chaithfear an t-airgead sin. Is ardú de €1.3 milliún é sin ar leithdháileadh 2020. ...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Foras na Gaeilge (21 Oct 2020)
“Is í an Chomhairle Aireachta Thuaidh Theas (CATT) a cheadaíonn na buiséid do na Forais Trasteorann uile, An Foras Teanga san áireamh. Is é €1.779m an méadú táscach atá curtha ar fáil don Chomhoibriú Thuaidh Theas i mBuiséad 2021, figiúr atá slánaithe suas go €2m sa Tuarascáil Chaiteachais a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 106 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 276 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 20 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Jack Chambers speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 193 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)