This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Discipline, Road Projects Expenditure, Public Transport, Legislative Programme, Student Data
(based on written questions asked by Imelda Munster and answered by departments)
- Road Traffic (Quads and Scramblers) (Amendment) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (17 Oct 2018)
“This Bill will amend the Road Traffic Act 1994. It will correct an anomaly in road traffic legislation to allow gardaí to deal with those who operate quad and scrambler bikes illegally. This is a serious problem in many urban areas. It is certainly an issue in my constituency and my town, Drogheda. It is dangerous and frightening for local residents and for those operating the...”
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 4: General (Resumed) (11 Oct 2018)
“I am having a serious bout of déjà vu.I have been the Sinn Féin spokesperson on transport, tourism and sport since I was first elected in 2016. Every October since then, I feel I have been making the same speech. That is because, in every budget since the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport, Deputy Shane Ross, took office, almost nothing has been delivered for the...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (11 Oct 2018)
“His response is on the record.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 92 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 322 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Imelda Munster speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 114 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)