This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Discipline, Road Projects Expenditure, Inland Fisheries Ireland, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Imelda Munster and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Ports Development (25 Feb 2021)
“30. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if his attention has been drawn to the proposed development by Drogheda Port Company of Bremore Port on the County Meath coast north of Bremore Head; the details and planning for the proposed development; the precise location of the proposed development on the County Meath coast; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10738/21]”
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (24 Feb 2021)
“Making sure the State provides quarantine facilities and takes a proactive role in ensuring people entering the State can be quarantined effectively and safely will go a long way to help fight this virus. Common sense would dictate that. However, this Bill is a year late. NPHET recommended quarantine nine months ago and here we are, nine months later, with a Bill that does not go anywhere...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Rebates (24 Feb 2021)
“221. To ask the Minister for Finance the amount in tax rebates that have been claimed under the stay and spend scheme; the number of persons who have made a claim; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10453/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 116 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Imelda Munster speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 196 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)