This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Discipline, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Road Projects Expenditure, Departmental Funding, Inland Fisheries Ireland
(based on written questions asked by Imelda Munster and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (2 Dec 2021)
“I want to raise the issue of serious deficiencies in the Passport Office in the processing first-time passports for babies. When my office contacted the Oireachtas urgent queries service to address the issue, we were told that they did not have access to the email sent to the Minister’s passport email address. My question is what is the purpose of the Oireachtas query service, if it...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (25 Nov 2021)
“I wish to raise the same issue about pop-up test centres. Last night, I asked the Minister, Deputy Stephen Donnelly, if he would make a commitment to contact the HSE in Louth in relation to it providing a pop-up test centre for Drogheda and he said he would respond in his closing statement, but he did not. As the Tánaiste will probably know, Louth has the highest case numbers in the...”
- Covid-19: New Measures: Statements (24 Nov 2021)
“I thank the Minister. Also, the booster jab regime has been far too slow. As others have said, we need to speed it up. There is confusion among some groups. When will those who got the Janssen vaccine get the booster? They should have been given one three months after their vaccine. Many of them were vaccinated over six months ago and there is no sign of a booster yet. There is...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 113 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 151 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Imelda Munster speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 227 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)