This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Discipline, Road Projects, Student Data, Road Network, National Car Test Data
(based on written questions asked by Imelda Munster and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Rail Network (11 Sep 2017)
“1549. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if his attention has been drawn to the existence of rail infrastructure, such as unused narrow gauge rail tracks, small locomotives and wagons, formerly used to transport peat on bogland; and if so, the scale of the unused rail infrastructure and the location of same. [37540/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Sport Ireland Funding (11 Sep 2017)
“1557. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the allocation to Sport Ireland in 2016 and 2017; and the distribution of Sport Ireland funding to sports bodies in receipt of Sport Ireland funding in the same period, in tabular form. [37669/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Tourism Ireland Funding (11 Sep 2017)
“1558. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the allocation to Tourism Ireland in each of the years 2011 to 2016; the allocation for 2017; and the intended allocation for 2018. [37670/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 307 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Imelda Munster speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 57 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)