This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Discipline, Student Data, Road Projects, Drogheda Port Company, Transport Infrastructure Ireland
(based on written questions asked by Imelda Munster and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Social and Affordable Housing Funding (23 Feb 2017)
“23. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government if he will provide funding for the roll-out of a social housing building programme on lands in County Louth in view of the fact that there are almost 54 acres of council owned land banks in County Louth, 20 acres of which are in Drogheda, and have lain idle for over a decade; when this will take place in view of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Drugs Payment Scheme Administration (23 Feb 2017)
“316. To ask the Minister for Health if his attention has been drawn to a policy change or a directive sent from the HSE to pharmacies advising that persons are to collect their medications on a weekly basis, rather than a monthly basis, despite the fact that most prescriptions are monthly; if pharmacies can charge for four dispensing fees a month under this scheme; and if he will make a...”
- Industrial Relations (Right to Access) (Amendment) Bill 2016: Second Stage [Private Members] (22 Feb 2017)
“It has been obvious for some years that the race to the bottom for Irish workers is in full swing but the Government continues to turn a blind eye to it. Workers' hard earned rights and conditions are under attack. We see it with Bus Éireann and Tesco workers, newly qualified teachers, workers in the hospitality sector and part-time workers, as well as with minimum wage and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 190 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Imelda Munster speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 38 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)