This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): School Discipline, Road Projects Expenditure, Inland Fisheries Ireland, Services for People with Disabilities, Public Transport
(based on written questions asked by Imelda Munster and answered by departments)
- Rent Freeze (Fair Rent) Bill 2019: Second Stage [Private Members] (10 Dec 2019)
“Every single day of every single week in almost every constituency clinic the length and breadth of this country, there is one issue that one can guarantee will be to the fore. That issue is the housing crisis, and the fallout from it, and it is being raised by people who have been on the housing list for over a decade, those who have been put to the pin of their collars paying extortionate...”
- OECD Report on SME and Entrepreneurship Policy in Ireland: Statements (10 Dec 2019)
“This OECD report outlines serious deficits in this Government's policies vis-à-visthe SME sector. It draws attention to the fact that our over-reliance on foreign direct investment, FDI, has led to disparities in regional development. Our tax system is also over-reliant on a small number of multinational corporations, with 45% of the total corporation tax take in 2018 coming from just...”
- Public Accounts Committee: National Paediatric Hospital Development Board: Financial Statements 2018 (5 Dec 2019)
“I thank the Chairman. The witnesses are all very welcome. I will start with Mr. Barry if I may. Has there been any revision of the projected final cost since the figures were published in the PwC report last April?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 95 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 186 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Imelda Munster speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 166 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)