This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Social Media, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Fishing Industry, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Holly Cairns and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Further and Higher Education (19 May 2022)
“164. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the steps he is taking to ensure the roll-out of a sexual violence response programme (details supplied) to all third level educational institutions. [25211/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Third Level Education (19 May 2022)
“169. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the steps he is taking to ensure that third-level educational institutions provide teaching and learning materials online, including lecture recordings, to facilitate distance learning. [25212/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Environmental Policy (19 May 2022)
“240. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the steps that he is taking to encourage local authorities to restrict their usage of glyphosate. [25577/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 166 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1613 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Holly Cairns speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 175 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)