This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Forestry Sector, State Examinations, Fishing Industry
(based on written questions asked by Holly Cairns and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Trade, Enterprise and Employment: Covid-19 Pandemic (15 Oct 2020)
“78. To ask the Minister for Trade, Enterprise and Employment his views on establishing a dedicated service for employees to report employers anonymously that are unnecessarily requiring them to attend work physically or operate against Covid-19 guidelines; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30865/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Covid-19 Pandemic (15 Oct 2020)
“204. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if children and young persons with underlying health conditions that make them vulnerable to Covid-19 are allowed to participate in school remotely and are exempt from physical attendance rules; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [30866/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Domestic Violence Refuges Provision (15 Oct 2020)
“229. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs further to Parliamentary Question No. 792 of 8 September 2020, the reason his answer included the standard of one family place per 10,000 women when this is not the standard used in the Istanbul Convention; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30864/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 369 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Holly Cairns speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 29 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)