This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Cycle to Work Scheme, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment, Disability Allowance
(based on written questions asked by Holly Cairns and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Human Rights (30 Jun 2020)
“17. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his views on the recent infringement by Poland on LGBTQ rights and attempts to classify LGBT as an ideology. [13522/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Third Level Institutions (30 Jun 2020)
“225. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if her attention has been drawn to the results of a survey by a union (details supplied) regarding student experiences of sexual violence, sexual harassment and college-based education, prevention and support strategies; and the steps she is planning to take to address the matter. [13520/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations (30 Jun 2020)
“226. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if clarification will be provided on a special case regarding predictive grading relating to the leaving certificate 2020 (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13521/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 11 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 98 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Holly Cairns speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 11 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)