This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Wind Energy Guidelines, Departmental Expenditure, Nursing Home Services, Commemorative Events, Early Childhood Care Education
(based on written questions asked by Helen McEntee and answered by departments)
- Seanad: Domestic, Sexual and Gender-Based Violence Agency Bill 2023: Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages (22 Nov 2023)
“This is a significant day in achieving our shared goal of zero tolerance of domestic, sexual and gender-based violence. I thank Senators and Deputies on all sides of the Houses for their suggestions, debate and support. I acknowledge the work of my officials in the Department and the unbelievable work done by all those in the sector. I particularly thank them for the way they have worked...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Immigration Status (22 Nov 2023)
“I am advised by the Citizenship Division of my Department that a Form 13 for the person referred to by the Deputy has been processed and will issue shortly. Queries in relation to the status of individual immigration cases may be made directly to my Department by e-mail using the Oireachtas Mail facility at INISOireachtasMail@justice.ie, which has been specifically established for this...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Traveller Community (22 Nov 2023)
“My Department’s vision is of a safe, fair and inclusive Ireland. This report will be a valuable contribution to the evidence base available to inform future policy development in this regard. While it is clear that there is more to be done, significant work is underway across the justice sector to develop better relationships with the Traveller community. An Garda...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Helen McEntee speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 617 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register