This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Wind Energy Guidelines, Nursing Home Services, Departmental Expenditure, Road Tolls, Early Childhood Care Education
(based on written questions asked by Helen McEntee and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Maternity Leave (30 Jun 2020)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 269, 273, 275 and 289 together. I am conscious of demands on parents at this time and hope that the additional measures to support working parents that we have introduced in recent years, including the new parent’s leave scheme and an extension of parental leave, are helping to ease some of these demands. As the law now stands, a mother is...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Departmental Regulations (30 Jun 2020)
“The National Vetting Bureau conducts vetting in accordance with the requirements of the National Vetting Bureau (Children and Vulnerable Persons) Acts 2012 to 2016. Vetting is an operational matter for the Garda authorities and neither I as Minister nor the Department of Justice and Equality have a role in these matters. I have requested information on the matter referred to by the Deputy...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Road Traffic Offences (30 Jun 2020)
“I have requested information from the Garda Commissioner in relation to this matter but it was unfortunately not possible to compile it in the time available. I will write to the Deputy directly with the information requested, when it is available.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 18 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Helen McEntee speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 261 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register