This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Wind Energy Guidelines, Nursing Home Services, Departmental Expenditure, Road Tolls, Early Childhood Care Education
(based on written questions asked by Helen McEntee and answered by departments)
- Seanad: Irish Nationality and Citizenship (Naturalisation of Minors Born in Ireland) Bill 2018: Committee Stage (2 Dec 2020)
“I thank Senator Bacik for the approach that she has taken and the fact that we are having a general discussion about this today. As she has rightly pointed out, we will meet within the next two weeks to look at the issues that have been identified here, the problems we have and how we can move them forward whether through legislation or other means. I look forward to working with the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Deportation Orders (2 Dec 2020)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 121, 122 and 125 together. Of the 469 Deportation Orders issued since the outbreak of COVID-19 in March 2020, there has only been one case where the person was deported from the State. Three further deportations have been enforced since March 2020. However, in each of these three cases, the deportation order issued prior to March 2020. The enforcement of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Legal Services Regulation (2 Dec 2020)
“It is not clear from the Deputy's question what piece of legislation he is referring to or where responsibility for this matter may ultimately rest. My officials will contact the Deputy directly to find out more information and to see if my Department can be of further assistance.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Helen McEntee speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 345 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register