This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Wind Energy Guidelines, Nursing Home Services, Departmental Expenditure, Road Tolls, Early Childhood Care Education
(based on written questions asked by Helen McEntee and answered by departments)
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (23 Oct 2020)
“There are a number of points on which we can all agree. We can all agree we want to bring the virus under control, reduce the spread of Covid-19 and do so by working together. I do not just mean all of us in the House but each and every one of us in the country. I also think we can agree, particularly as we are now at level 5 and infections are increasing at the rate they are, that we...”
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2020: Second Stage (23 Oct 2020)
“I am pleased to speak in support of my colleague, the Minister for Health, on this important legislation. He has outlined the detail of the legislation and the intention of the Bill, which is the intention of all of us here, that is, to reduce the spread of the virus. Covid-19 remains a real threat to all of us and, in particular, to our most vulnerable citizens. This is a critical time...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Domestic Violence Services (22 Oct 2020)
“Some €2 million has been provided for victims of crime. That includes victims of domestic and sexual violence. On top of that, an additional €327,000 has been assigned to enabling those organisations to promote their services so that people know they are there. That funding is not intended to enable them to carry out the services. As the Minister for Children and Youth...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Helen McEntee speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 328 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register