This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Wind Energy Guidelines, Nursing Home Services, Departmental Expenditure, Road Tolls, Early Childhood Care Education
(based on written questions asked by Helen McEntee and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Stations (22 Apr 2021)
“The Deputy will be aware that the Office of Public Works (OPW) has responsibility for the provision and maintenance of Garda accommodation. Works in relation to Garda accommodation are therefore progressed by the Garda authorities working in close cooperation with the OPW. The works required to reopen Rush Garda station have been completed and the building has been handed over by the OPW to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Oireachtas Joint Committee Reports (22 Apr 2021)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 119 and 120 together. The Deputy will be aware that the Family Justice Oversight Group established by my Department in September has as its aim the development of a high level vision for the future of family justice in Ireland. The work of the group is complemented by the recommendations in the report of the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Justice and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Transport Policy (22 Apr 2021)
“My Department and the agencies under its remit encourages and facilitates employees to use active travel to commute to work. Employees are encouraged to avail of the Cycle to Work Scheme and in 2020, 88 staff of the Department purchased bicycles under the scheme to support their commute to work. The Department, as part of its Wellness Programme has both a running and walking club....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Helen McEntee speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 375 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register