This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Wind Energy Guidelines, Nursing Home Services, Departmental Expenditure, Road Tolls, Early Childhood Care Education
(based on written questions asked by Helen McEntee and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospitals Capital Programme (16 Feb 2017)
“As this is a service matter it has been referred to the Health Service Executive for direct reply.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Homes Support Scheme Administration (16 Feb 2017)
“The Nursing Homes Support Scheme (NHSS) is a system of financial support for those assessed as needing long-term nursing home care. Participants contribute to the cost of their care according to their means while the State pays the balance of the cost. A care needs assessment is carried out to determine if a person requires long term care, followed by a financial assessment to determine...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Care Packages (16 Feb 2017)
“As stated in the previous question a considerable amount of preparatory work is needed to develop policy proposals in relation to a funding scheme and regulation of homecare. This includes a public consultation process which is scheduled for May of this year. It is not possible at this stage to give a precise target date for the introduction of new legislation but this is a key priority for me.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1 written question in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Helen McEntee speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 109 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register