This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agriculture Schemes Payments
(based on written questions asked by Heather Humphreys and answered by departments)
- Social Protection (Covid-19): Statements (2 Apr 2020)
“I thank all the Deputies who contributed. I acknowledge again the co-operation and support of all sides of the House during this time of national crisis. Deputies have asked specific questions on various schemes. Due to time constraints, I cannot address them individually. Ms Orlaith Mannion has agreed that the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection will provide Members...”
- An Bille um Bearta Éigeandála ar mhaithe le Leas an Phobail (Covid-19), 2020: An Dara Céim (Atógáil) - Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) (26 Mar 2020)
“I thank all the Deputies who have contributed to the debate today. I ask for their indulgence because many issues have been raised. I will try to respond to as many as I can but for those that I do not address there will be an opportunity for the relevant Ministers to discuss them on Committee Stage. I share the concerns expressed about increased reliance on moneylending during the crisis...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Trade Agreements (5 Mar 2020)
“The Government acknowledges the result of the Motion that was passed in the Dáil on 11th July 2019 and we have committed to conducting a comprehensive, independent Economic and Sustainability Impact Assessment (ESIA) of the finalised EU-Mercosur Trade Agreement. In that regard, in January 2020, the Government commissioned ‘Implement...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Heather Humphreys speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 474 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register