This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agriculture Schemes Payments
(based on written questions asked by Heather Humphreys and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Work Permits Data (22 May 2019)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 121 and 122 together. The employment permit system is managed through the operation of the critical skills and ineligible occupations lists. In May 2018, following a comprehensive review of the data/evidence available and consideration, by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine as the lead policy Department for the sector, of a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Corporate Governance (22 May 2019)
“Further to Parliamentary Question No. 96 of 16 May 2019 concerning the non-binding Tripartite Declaration of Principles concerning Multinational Enterprises and Social Policy (MNE Declaration), my Department has been in discussion with the Irish Congress of Trade Unions (ICTU) and the employers' association Ibec in this regard. The Declaration encourages the appointment of...”
- Landlord and Tenant (Ground Rents) (Amendment) Bill 2019 [Seanad]: Second Stage [Private Members] (21 May 2019)
“On behalf of the Minister for Justice and Equality, I thank the Deputies for their constructive engagement and support for the Bill. The Government supports the aims of the Private Members' Bill. However, as indicated in the other House, it will have to be amended to ensure coherence with existing ground rent legislation and most importantly to ensure the Bills constitutionality. As I...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Heather Humphreys speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 410 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register