This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agriculture Schemes Payments
(based on written questions asked by Heather Humphreys and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Work Permits Applications (20 Jun 2019)
“There does not appear to be current employment permit applications for either of these persons. Applications for an employment permit by the persons concerned will be considered should such applications be made, subject to those applications fulfilling all relevant criteria. In order to apply for an employment permit a non-EEA national must have a secured a job offer for an eligible...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Foreign Direct Investment (19 Jun 2019)
“IDA Ireland continues to work closely with international clients, from a range of sectors, to mitigate the potential impact of Brexit and to capitalise on any opportunities for additional Brexit-related foreign direct investment (FDI) in the future. In doing so, the IDA has targeted both new-name investors and increased investment from companies already located here. This approach has...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Protected Disclosures Data (19 Jun 2019)
“The Protected Disclosures Act 2014 became operational on 15th July 2014. Since that date, thirteen matters have been raised with my Department as protected disclosures. The matters raised were dealt with in accordance with my Department's Protected Disclosures Policy, including referral to other Government Departments where appropriate.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Heather Humphreys speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 416 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register