This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agriculture Schemes Payments
(based on written questions asked by Heather Humphreys and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Brexit Issues (21 Jun 2018)
“Brexit presents the most significant economic challenge of the past 50 years for businesses in all parts of the country, and my Department and its agencies are working hard to ensure that potentially impacted firms are taking the necessary steps to prepare and mitigate risks and to take advantage of potential opportunities. I am confident that the agencies under my remit have the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Action Plan for Jobs (21 Jun 2018)
“The Action Plan for Jobs is one of the Government’s key instruments to support job creation. The Action Plan for Jobs process has worked well to achieve its primary objective. Since the first Plan was launched in early 2012, there are over 345,000 more people at work. The unemployment rate has fallen from a high of 16 per cent to 5.8 per cent in May 2018. The four key aims of Action...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Gender Balance (21 Jun 2018)
“In 2016, Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) published its Gender Strategy for the years 2016-2020. This strategy provides a comprehensive framework for delivering SFI’s actions to retain and increase the participation of excellent female researchers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) careers. Since the launch, SFI has moved towards streamlining gender...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Heather Humphreys speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 320 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register