This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agriculture Schemes Payments
(based on written questions asked by Heather Humphreys and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: EU Directives (13 Jun 2019)
“The ECN+ Directive was published on 14 January 2019. The transposition of the Directive will improve the decentralised system of enforcement of EU competition rules put in place by Regulation (EC) No 1/2003 and boost the effective enforcement of EU competition rules. It will further underpin close cooperation in the European Competition Network. The Competition and Consumer...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (13 Jun 2019)
“The European Commission investigates anticompetitive conduct which has an effect on trade in more than one EU country. Once the European Commission opens an investigation into a matter it relieves the competition authorities of the Member States of their competence to apply EU competition rules to the alleged practices concerned. The CCPC has also been, and will continue to, co-ordinate...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Work Permits Applications (13 Jun 2019)
“I have been informed by the Employment Permits section of my Department that this application is currently being processed. Officials from the section have advised that they will contact the applicant to discuss and clarify matters relating to this application.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Heather Humphreys speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 416 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register