This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agriculture Schemes Payments
(based on written questions asked by Heather Humphreys and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Energy Efficiency (15 Nov 2018)
“The Department is part of the Public-Sector Energy Monitoring and Reporting Programme. The 2017 Public Sector Energy Report is expected to be published by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland in the coming weeks. The indicative data from this report shows an energy savings of 43% for my Department since 2006 , the baseline year used. This level of savings is amongst the highest of all...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Work Permits Eligibility (15 Nov 2018)
“The employment permits system is managed through the operation of the Highly Skilled Eligible Occupations List (HSEOL) and the Ineligible Categories of Employment List (ICEL). These occupations lists are reviewed twice yearly to keep pace with rapid labour market changes and to be proactively identifying and addressing shortages as they arise. My Department has commenced the Quarter 4 2018...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Brexit Supports (15 Nov 2018)
“My Officials are working with DG Competition and DG Agriculture on the development of schemes under the State aid Framework and the European Guidelines for State Aid in Agriculture, Forestry Sectors and Rural Areas. The guidelines set out the conditions and criteria under which aid in these areas would be considered compatible with the internal market and we see potential in these...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Heather Humphreys speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 352 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register