This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agriculture Schemes Payments
(based on written questions asked by Heather Humphreys and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Leader Programmes Funding (16 Feb 2017)
“I refer the Deputy to my previous response to his Question No. 379 of 31st January 2017 on this matter . LEADER funding is delivered through Local Action Groups in each of the 28 LEADER sub-regional areas around the country. The LEADER programme funds projects under three policy themes: - Economic Development, Enterprise Development and Job Creation - Social Inclusion, and - Rural...”
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Brexit Issues (16 Feb 2017)
“My Department co-sponsors two of the six North-South Implementation Bodies established under the Good Friday Agreement, Waterways Ireland and An Foras Teanga/the Language Body. Brexit creates a range of challenges for North-South Implementation Bodies. As I have previously advised the House, my Department continues to participate in inter-Departmental preparations for Brexit and has...”
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Artists' Remuneration (16 Feb 2017)
“Under the Arts Act 2003, primary responsibility for the promotion and support of the arts, including literature, throughout the country is devolved to the Arts Council. The Arts Council’s remit for literature includes high-quality poetry, fiction, short fiction, children’s literature, critical writing and some forms of creative non-fiction. The Arts Council’s supports...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 34 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Heather Humphreys speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 240 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register