This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agriculture Schemes Payments
(based on written questions asked by Heather Humphreys and answered by departments)
- Social Welfare Bill 2021: Second Stage (3 Dec 2021)
“I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." Before I begin, I know many workers tonight, particularly those in the hospitality and night-time economy sectors, will be worried by the latest restrictions. Almost €9 billion has been spent on the pandemic unemployment payment, PUP, to date. This Government has stood four-square behind workers every step of the way throughout the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Regeneration Projects (2 Dec 2021)
“The Rural Regeneration and Development Fund (RRDF) provides investment to support suitable projects in towns and villages with a population of less than 10,000, and outlying areas, which will deliver on the National Strategic Objective of Strengthened Rural Economies and Communities. The funding from the RRDF will also further the aims of Our Rural Future, the Government's 5 year...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Benefits (2 Dec 2021)
“The free travel scheme provides free travel on the main public and private transport services for those eligible under the scheme. These include road, rail and ferry services provided by companies such as Bus Átha Cliath, Bus Éireann and Iarnród Éireann, as well as Luas and services provided by over 80 private transport operators. There are currently...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Heather Humphreys speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 740 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register