This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Appeals, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agriculture Schemes Payments
(based on written questions asked by Heather Humphreys and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Parliamentary Questions Data (12 Dec 2018)
“My Department replied to 1,806 Parliamentary Questions in 2017 and has replied to 1,562 in 2018 to date. A figure for the number of Questions answered in 2016 is not readily available due to the introduction of a new ICT system for PQ administration at the end of 2016. All Parliamentary Questions submitted to my Department are answered directly and Questions are not referred to bodies or...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Forálacha Pinsin (12 Dec 2018)
“Níl aon ról ag mo Roinn in íocaíocht den phinsean Stáit. Is é an t-aon fheidhm atá ag mo Roinn maidir le hinchur íocaíocht shochair na Roinne Gnóthaí Fostaíochta agus Coimirce Shóisialaí is ea sonraí de ranníocaíochtaí ÁSPC íoctha i rith tréimhse fostaíochta iar fhostaí den...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: IDA Ireland Portfolio (12 Dec 2018)
“The overall outlook for foreign direct investment in Mayo remains positive. There are 16 IDA client companies employing approximately 4,500 people in the County. Mayo has experienced a 26% increase in FDI employment from 2012 to 2017 with job numbers increasing from 3,537 in 2012 to 4,462 at the end of last year. IDA Ireland continues to engage...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Heather Humphreys speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 375 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register