This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Cannabis for Medicinal Use, Services for People with Disabilities, Medicinal Products, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Gino Kenny and answered by departments)
- Just Transition: Statements (18 May 2022)
“I welcome this important debate. Just transition is not just a national policy but an international policy. Environmentalists use the great phase that we must act locally and think globally. Everything we do locally is everything we do globally. For a just transition, we need to think of the environmental space as the place and country in which we live and the world we all share. That...”
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (18 May 2022)
“On my way to Leinster House today, I visited Cherry Orchard Hospital, where medical scientists are on strike in relation to pay and retention, among many other matters. On the way here, many of us would have seen a lot of flags around the place indicating support for front-line workers. There are two such flags in Kilmainham, which I go by everyday. I always think of that time when...”
- National Maternity Services: Motion [Private Members] (17 May 2022)
“To say the past two weeks have been a sorry saga is an underestimation. In the past nine years, successive Governments have had a chance to get this right but have got it very wrong. We all agree that maternity services in the places where women have children are antiquated. We all agree with that. Those services need to be modernised. The heart of the debate, and not only in the past...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 127 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 197 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gino Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 209 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)