This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Cannabis for Medicinal Use, Covid-19 Pandemic, Services for People with Disabilities, Medicinal Products Reimbursement, Disabilities Assessments
(based on written questions asked by Gino Kenny and answered by departments)
- Health (Amendment) (No.2) Bill 2021: Second Stage (14 Jul 2021)
“All of us want to see the hospitality industry reopened. We want to go back to what we had prior to the pandemic when you could go for a drink or a meal. We all want that and to get back to a semblance of normality but we are not living in normal times; we are living in abnormal times. To say there is confusion and ambiguity on this legislation is a complete understatement. The...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products (13 Jul 2021)
“50. To ask the Minister for Health when sunosi which is manufactured in Ireland and is available in Northern Ireland and other EU countries will be made available here; if his attention has been drawn to the fact that this drug has been proven to be very beneficial in the treatment of narcolepsy (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [35087/21]”
- Joint Committee On Health: Impact of Covid-19 on Mental Health of Travellers: Pavee Point (13 Jul 2021)
“I thank everybody for coming in today. It was a sobering commentary on Traveller mental health in the past 18 months. A situation that was dire prior to the pandemic has been exacerbated because of this terrible virus. I will maybe ask Ms McDonnell a question. Dr. Mick Ryan from the World Health Organization, WHO, addressed a Galway Traveller movement event last week. Dr. Ryan stated,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 101 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 165 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gino Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 171 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)