This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Middle East Issues, Medicinal Products Availability, Medicinal Products Reimbursement, General Practitioner Services
(based on written questions asked by Gino Kenny and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Substance Misuse (5 Dec 2018)
“131. To ask the Minister for Health if his attention has been drawn to the crisis level of opioid addiction and death by overdose in the United States of America according to data from the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (details supplied); if his attention has been further drawn to its increasing misuse here; if a specific public health campaign on management of the use and misuse...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: National Maternity Hospital (29 Nov 2018)
“147. To ask the Minister for Health the steps he will take to ensure that the national maternity hospital will be taken into public ownership as a condition of public funding; the further steps he will take to ensure that the €350 million earmarked for the new build will be conditional on the change of ownership and will be governed by a new secular charter; and if he will make a...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (28 Nov 2018)
“I want to raise an issue which I have brought up countless times and will continue to raise in this House until there is a satisfactory resolution. That is the issue of the lack of access to medicinal cannabis. The Taoiseach says there is a supply issue. We and other Deputies have a contrary view, which is that the Health Products Regulatory Authority, HPRA, is blocking the legislation on...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 72 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 97 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gino Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 93 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)