This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Cannabis for Medicinal Use, Medicinal Products Reimbursement, Middle East Issues, Disabilities Assessments
(based on written questions asked by Gino Kenny and answered by departments)
- National Minimum Wage (Protection of Employee Tips) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (18 Jun 2019)
“I am very disappointed to hear the dreaded words "the money message" used again against the majority will of the Dáil. This place goes from bad to worse when it stifles the democratic will of Deputies. It is extremely disappointing. There is also an element of scaremongering in the Minister's statement. Some of it can be quite credible but other stuff is quite bureaucratic and...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (18 Jun 2019)
“Last Wednesday, I tried to raise an issue related to the cannabis access programme with the Taoiseach last Wednesday. On Friday, I received a reply to a query I made to the Tánaiste five weeks ago. He did not get back to me at the time, and I got this reply five weeks later. That is completely disrespectful to me and the people and families who have been campaigning for access to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Middle East Peace Process (18 Jun 2019)
“51. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the steps he will take to halt Israeli policies aimed at the de facto annexation of East Jerusalem; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25215/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 69 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 110 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gino Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 111 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)