This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Cannabis for Medicinal Use, Covid-19 Pandemic, Services for People with Disabilities, Special Educational Needs, Medicinal Products Reimbursement
(based on written questions asked by Gino Kenny and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Córas Iompair Éireann (16 Sep 2021)
“178. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport when he will sign the statutory instrument to give effect to agreed changes to the regular wages scheme pension of CIÉ workers; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [44267/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Dublin Bus (16 Sep 2021)
“177. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if his attention was drawn to the decision by Dublin Bus to withdraw the airline service to Dublin Airport prior to the announcement by the company; if the NTA has issued any licences to private operators to run additional services to the airport over the past year; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [44266/21]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Health: Update on Covid-19: Discussion (15 Sep 2021)
“I thank NIAC and NPHET for all their work in the past 18 months. It has been a trying time for everybody in the country. In regard to Dr. Holohan's statement in relation to the future trajectory of this disease, we all know Covid-19 is evolving and unpredictable. At what point in the trajectory of the disease, if it goes on an upward spiral, will measures be reintroduced? What point do we...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 95 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 176 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gino Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 171 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)