This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Middle East Issues, Medicinal Products Availability, Medicinal Products Reimbursement, General Practitioner Services
(based on written questions asked by Gino Kenny and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: DEIS Eligibility (18 Oct 2018)
“81. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the criteria applied when designating a school for DEIS status; if he will reconsider including a school (details supplied) in the programme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42041/18]”
- Road Traffic (Quads and Scramblers) (Amendment) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (17 Oct 2018)
“People Before Profit supports the Bill and I commend Deputy Ellis on his work on the issue. It is unfortunate the Government is not supporting it because it is a good amendment. The majority of motocross participants are very responsible. There is a minority who are irresponsible and that is played out in housing estates where I live where young people mainly are using them recklessly...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Racial Profiling (17 Oct 2018)
“15. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality his views on racial profiling used by the Garda National Immigration Bureau to identify persons it believes to be in the country illegally; the irresponsible reporting of these cases in the media and the impact it has on the lives and work of Irish nationals who fit the profiling; and if he will make a statement on the matter....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 84 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 98 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gino Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 90 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)