This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Cannabis for Medicinal Use, Covid-19 Pandemic, Services for People with Disabilities, Medicinal Products Reimbursement, Middle East Issues
(based on written questions asked by Gino Kenny and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Defence Forces (13 May 2021)
“43. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the progress of the commission of the future of the Defence Forces; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24872/21]”
- Companies (Protection of Employees' Rights in Liquidations) Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (12 May 2021)
“I commend all of the Debenhams workers who will be watching this debate today. They have been a shining light in the past 15 months of darkness and they have given many working people a fillip and a sense of solidarity. It has been a horrendous 15 months for everybody in Ireland and across the globe. Throughout summer, autumn, spring and winter, these workers stuck it out and stood...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Health: Updates on Breastfeeding: Discussion (12 May 2021)
“I have to step out for much of the discussion because of our Private Members' Bill. I thank all the witnesses for appearing before us today. I do not know a huge amount about this issue but I am obviously learning. It is a fascinating subject. I am not sure if anybody has mentioned a perinatal division in Ireland. Approximately a year ago, I saw a report on perinatal care and mother and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 177 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gino Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 162 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)