This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Cannabis for Medicinal Use, Services for People with Disabilities, Special Educational Needs, Disabilities Assessments
(based on written questions asked by Gino Kenny and answered by departments)
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Statements (21 Oct 2021)
“It is very apt that we are having this discussion on breast cancer awareness month. This is an issue close to the hearts of many people. I do not think there is anybody in the Chamber or the country who has not been affected by a loved one, friend or family member being touched by breast cancer. The world was touched by the ravages of breast cancer when Sarah Harding died seven or eight...”
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Bill 2017 [Seanad]: Second Stage [Private Members] (20 Oct 2021)
“I thank everyone for their contributions to the discussion so far. I commend the Regional Independent Group on this important Bill. There has been much discussion of the challenges that autistic people face during my time in this House. Whether progress has been made is a matter for interpretation. There has been a better understanding of autism in society over the past 20 years and...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (19 Oct 2021)
“The programme for government commits to exploring the potential for development of an industrial fibre sector using hemp. Two years ago in this building, one of the recommendations of Ireland's youth assembly was the development of the Irish hemp industry. Hemp has huge potential not only in regard to our climate but also for farmers. There is an unusual lacuna in the Misuse of Drugs Act...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 111 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 219 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gino Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 180 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)