This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Gino Kenny TD
- People Before Profit Alliance TD for Dublin Mid West
- Entered the Dáil on 27 February 2016 — General election
- Email me whenever Gino Kenny speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Cannabis for Medicinal Use, Medicinal Products, Services for People with Disabilities, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Gino Kenny and answered by departments)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (31 May 2023)
“This week, Professor John Crown raised concerns regarding cancer patients with private health insurance in respect of not getting timely access to vital cancer medicines. There were major discrepancies regarding timely interventions by private health insurance companies. There were some waiting periods of up to two years in respect of these vital medicines. The Irish Cancer Society has...”
- Respite Care Services: Motion [Private Members] (30 May 2023)
“I welcome this motion from Sinn Féin. It is very topical, very well thought out and very relevant to issues around respite. I worked in respite for a long time. It is an essential service for service users and families. It is like a home from home. You build friendships with clients and so forth and you really cannot put a price on that development, that friendship, that care and...”
- Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) (Amendment) Bill 2023: Second Stage [Private Members] (25 May 2023)
“This is the fifth anniversary of an historic referendum that changed Ireland. It gave a generational view to a new Ireland. It is in that context, and also in the context of the review by Marie O'Shea BL and the proposed Bill, that we are talking about abortion services in Ireland. The current legislation, as Ms O'Shea has said, is not fit for purpose. Ms O'Shea is unequivocal in her...”
More of Gino Kenny's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 148 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 180 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gino Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 271 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)