This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Appointments to State Boards, Hospital Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Northern Ireland Issues, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Gerry Adams and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Fuel Laundering (12 Jul 2018)
“106. To ask the Minister for Finance if toxicology on diesel sludge found recently in County Louth has found that the marker introduced in April 2015 has been broken. [31922/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (12 Jul 2018)
“194. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if his attention has been drawn to the case of a child (details supplied) who was been out of school since October 2017; and the steps being taken to facilitate the child's return to school. [32316/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Deployment (12 Jul 2018)
“240. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the Garda personnel in the Louth district with responsibility for implementing the domestic abuse intervention policy 2017. [31919/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 398 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 75 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gerry Adams speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1375 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register