This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Appointments to State Boards, Hospital Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Northern Ireland Issues, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Gerry Adams and answered by departments)
- Future of the Post Office Network: Motion (18 Sep 2018)
“I commend Teachta Stanley on tabling this motion. The closure of Garda stations, rural schools and transport systems have torn the heart out of rural communities. Is ionsaí é seo ar dhaoine atá ag brath ar sheirbhísí poiblí. The proposed closure of 159 post offices, including Annagassan post office in County Louth, makes this worse. In Annagassan, the local...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Fuel Laundering (12 Jul 2018)
“106. To ask the Minister for Finance if toxicology on diesel sludge found recently in County Louth has found that the marker introduced in April 2015 has been broken. [31922/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 326 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 76 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gerry Adams speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1375 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register