This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Appointments to State Boards, Hospital Services, Hospital Waiting Lists, Services for People with Disabilities, Northern Ireland Issues
(based on written questions asked by Gerry Adams and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (13 Jun 2019)
“The programme for Government commits the Government to reforming the direct provision system. Last week's report by the European Commission against Racism and Intolerance is a scathing indictment of the Government’s failure on this and other matters. It identifies major legislative and policy failings in regard to hate speech, hate crime, the response of An Garda Síochána,...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (12 Jun 2019)
“I congratulate the Ceann Comhairle on the launch of the Treasures of the Oireachtas Library this morning and extend a special thanks to the library staff. Táimid fíorbhuíoch daoibhse. The Cabinet yesterday approved a Bill to hold a referendum on presidential voting rights, which I understand is scheduled for October. It will extend the right to vote in presidential...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Gaelscoil Issues (11 Jun 2019)
“269. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the enrolment numbers needed to establish a stand alone Gaelcholáiste with a roll number and principal. [23877/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 404 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 77 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gerry Adams speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1395 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register