This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, State Examinations, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Departmental Staff, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Gary Gannon and answered by departments)
- Companies (Protection of Employees' Rights in Liquidations) Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (12 May 2021)
“I thank Deputy Barry for bringing the Bill forward. It is most important and timely. I acknowledge and pay respect to the former workers of Debenhams who, for 400 days, have demonstrated immense dignity, respect and determination. It is a testament to who they are as people in contrast to the indifference shown to them by the State. We have spoken about the Debenhams workers many times...”
- Europe Day: Statements (11 May 2021)
“Europe Day is a day celebrating peace and unity. I echo that - a day celebrating peace and unity - given all that is going on in the world, all that we have seen on television screens and all that has been experienced by the people of Palestine, not only over the past 24 hours or the past week, but for many decades. We should be cognisant of talking about how we celebrate a day of peace and...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (11 May 2021)
“The median age of the population of Gaza is 17.7 years. The size of the population is over 2 million. When bombs are dropped on an area of its size with that kind of population and with such a median age, it is inevitable that children will die. The Palestinian community is crying out for international solidarity and help. I am not even going to ask the Taoiseach about the Control of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 95 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 570 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gary Gannon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 81 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)