This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, State Examinations, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment, Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries
(based on written questions asked by Gary Gannon and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Trade, Enterprise and Employment: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (15 Oct 2020)
“14. To ask the Minister for Trade, Enterprise and Employment his plans to support indigenous industries that cannot return due to Covid-19. [25616/20]”
- Financial Resolutions 2020 - Financial Resolution No. 7: General (Resumed) (14 Oct 2020)
“My time is short so I will get straight into it. Yesterday was a fairly extraordinary day and €18 billion is an extraordinary figure for a small island nation. The insertion of €18 billion into the economy over the next year should and will have positive ramifications but I cannot help but feel, now that the dust has settled somewhat, that yesterday's budget was a lost...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Covid-19 Pandemic (14 Oct 2020)
“73. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the measures being advised for students in primary and secondary schools who have family members at home with severe underlying health conditions that would place their lives at risk should an incident of Covid-19 occur in their schools (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [23680/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 48 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 243 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gary Gannon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 45 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)