This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
This TD is not currently on any committee and has had no written questions answered for which we know the department or subject.
- Social Protection (Covid-19): Statements (2 Apr 2020)
“On behalf of the Social Democrats I extend deepest sympathies to those who have lost their lives through Covid-19 and our endless thanks to those who continue to put themselves in the front line and in harm's way. It is often said that a crisis makes us focus on what is really important. This crisis has shown us that it is not full employment alone that we must crave. The focus must be on...”
- An Bille Sláinte (Caomhnú agus Cosaint agus Bearta Éigeandála Eile Ar Mhaithe Le Leas an Phobail), 2020: An Dara Céim - Health (Preservation and Protection and other Emergency Measures in the Public Interest) Bill 2020: Second Stage (19 Mar 2020)
“It is important to recognise that this crisis will impact, first and foremost, those who have been made vulnerable by our system. Such people include those who are already sick, those without a safe home or any home at all and those who are in direct provision or overcrowded Traveller accommodation. People working in hospitals, providing essential care and cleaning services will be among...”
- European Council Meeting: Statements (5 Mar 2020)
“As this is my maiden speech, it is customary for me to thank the people of Dublin Central who saw fit to send me here. I send them the warmest thanks. It will be through work done in the Chamber and outside it that I hope to validate the trust they placed in me. I am happy that the first speech I get to make in the Chamber concerns the EU and our relationship with it. Like many...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Gary Gannon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 3 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)