This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Data Protection, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Home Care Packages Provision, Hospital Appointments Status
(based on written questions asked by Frank O'Rourke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (19 Feb 2019)
“254. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if progress has been made on the construction of a new build for a school complex (details supplied); the timeline of the building project; if the school is to be built under the rapid build programme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8297/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (19 Feb 2019)
“454. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) will receive a hospital appointment for cataract surgery; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8493/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Betting Regulations (12 Feb 2019)
“183. To ask the Minister for Finance the status of his review of the implementation of a 100% increase in turnover tax for the bookmaker and betting industry announced in budget 2019; if the review includes up-to-date research and analysis of the impact the tax is having on the financial viability of the bookmaking industry and on subsequent job losses; the timeframe for completion of the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 57 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 106 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Frank O'Rourke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 94 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)