This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Data Protection, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Home Care Packages Provision, Broadband Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Frank O'Rourke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Primary Care Centres (22 May 2019)
“134. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to carry out an audit of a primary care health centre (details supplied) to assess the needs of the patients and the local population which are perceived as not being met due to inadequate resources with a view to putting in place suitable medical services and sufficient personnel; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22154/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disabilities Assessments (14 May 2019)
“354. To ask the Minister for Health when an assessment of need will be expedited for a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [20762/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (8 May 2019)
“389. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if an urgent meeting will take place between his officials, parents, a school (details supplied) and the NCSE; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [19957/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 110 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Frank O'Rourke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 100 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)