This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Data Protection, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Schools Building Projects Status, School Funding, Work Placement Programmes
(based on written questions asked by Frank O'Rourke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Paediatric Services (19 Apr 2018)
“233. To ask the Minister for Health the measures he is taking to address the chronic shortage of paediatric rheumatologists in view of the fact that 900 children have been on waiting lists at Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin for over three years (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17149/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Domestic Violence Refuges Provision (19 Apr 2018)
“319. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs further to the COSC review of the National Strategy on Domestic, Sexual and Gender-based Violence 2010-2014 (details supplied), if her attention has been drawn to the fact that services for male victims of domestic violence constitute less than 1% of the total spent by voluntary services in the sector; if her attention has been further...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products Availability (18 Apr 2018)
“162. To ask the Minister for Health the reason persons with multiple sclerosis here face significant delays in accessing new medicines and treatments in comparison with other European countries; if there will be engagement with the pharmaceutical industry in order to remedy the situation and to improve market access; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [16934/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 101 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Frank O'Rourke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 71 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)