This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Data Protection, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Schools Building Projects Status, Work Placement Programmes, Home Care Packages Provision
(based on written questions asked by Frank O'Rourke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Subsidiary Protection (11 Sep 2017)
“477. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade further to the conclusions of the legal proceedings surrounding subsidiary protection residence if a decision has been reached on the legal status of a person (details supplied) of a child born here; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37582/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Legislative Reviews (26 Jul 2017)
“77. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation her plans to review the Employment Permits Act, whereby an advertisement relating to the proposed employment has to run in a national newspaper for three days as required under regulations 31(1) and 44 (1) of the employment permits regulations 2017 (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [36131/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medical Card Drugs Availability (26 Jul 2017)
“999. To ask the Minister for Health his plans for the inclusion of Melatonin as a prescription drug under the general medical card scheme, specifically in instances where this drug is prescribed to children in receipt of a domiciliary care allowance; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36091/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 42 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 99 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Frank O'Rourke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 36 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)