This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Data Protection, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Schools Building Projects Status, Work Placement Programmes, Home Care Packages Provision
(based on written questions asked by Frank O'Rourke and answered by departments)
- Public Health (Alcohol) Bill 2015 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (15 Feb 2018)
“Like other speakers, I welcome the opportunity to contribute to the debate on the Bill. It is also welcome that the Minister for Health is present for this engagement. Like my colleagues, I support the Bill and many of the measures contained in it. Being conscious of the time, I will not speak about issues raised by other speakers. There are three or four areas on which I would like...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Rail Services (15 Feb 2018)
“74. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if an assessment of the need for increased capacity on a number of rail services to Dublin from the County Kildare commuter belt will be carried out, specifically on the Kildare line via Hazelhatch, the Maynooth line and the Kilcock line in view of the fact that services are at full capacity and unable to match the needs of an...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Park and Ride Facilities (15 Feb 2018)
“82. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his plans to increase capacity in the park and ride facilities in the commuter belt regions of north County Kildare (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7610/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 80 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Frank O'Rourke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 61 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)