This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Data Protection, Schools Building Projects Status, Work Placement Programmes, Planning Issues, Public Procurement Contracts
(based on written questions asked by Frank O'Rourke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Vetting Legislation (23 May 2017)
“102. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality her plans to facilitate transition year students who have not reached 16 years of age to secure work experience in schools in view of the restriction with Garda vetting for those under 16 years of age; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24424/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff Recruitment (23 May 2017)
“470. To ask the Minister for Health his immediate plans to recruit the necessary occupational therapy staff to reduce the unacceptable waiting lists (details supplied); his longer term plans to provide the resources required to enable the unit to provide ongoing essential services in a timely manner; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24259/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products Supply (23 May 2017)
“535. To ask the Minister for Health if his Department will consider sourcing additional pharmaceutical companies for chemotherapy drugs in view of the fact that the current supplier (details supplied) which has the monopoly on the market, has been unable to provide full supplies to hospitals over the past two weeks, due to a production constraint resulting in cancer patients treatment being...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 110 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Frank O'Rourke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 31 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)