This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Data Protection, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Home Care Packages Provision, Broadband Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Frank O'Rourke and answered by departments)
- Business Insurance: Motion [Private Members] (13 Mar 2019)
“I welcome the opportunity to contribute to the debate this evening on the rising cost of business insurance. I thank my colleague, Deputy Michael McGrath, for tabling the motion this evening as well as for many other positive measures in this area to try to alleviate the problems that arise. Just like motor insurance and home insurance, business insurance is getting out of control and we...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Waiting Lists Action Plans (13 Mar 2019)
“20. To ask the Minister for Health the measures he plans to take to reduce the waiting times for cataract surgery (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12099/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (13 Mar 2019)
“85. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to ensure that a system that has been provided to a person (details supplied) is retained by the person; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11798/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 113 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Frank O'Rourke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 97 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)