This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Data Protection, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Home Care Packages Provision, Services for People with Disabilities
(based on written questions asked by Frank O'Rourke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Dental Services Provision (12 Nov 2019)
“352. To ask the Minister for Health the alternative dental treatment plan and location that can be provided for a person (details supplied); the transport arrangements that can be made for an alternative treatment location; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46284/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Services for People with Disabilities (5 Nov 2019)
“436. To ask the Minister for Health when an assessment of needs will be expedited for a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [44242/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 42 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 94 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Frank O'Rourke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 108 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)