This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Data Protection, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Home Care Packages Provision, School Funding
(based on written questions asked by Frank O'Rourke and answered by departments)
- BusConnects: Motion [Private Members] (19 Sep 2018)
“I wish to start by thanking my colleague, Deputy Troy, for tabling this motion on the BusConnects proposal. I wish to speak to the Minister of State about how the proposal affects my constituency of Kildare North, especially the areas of Celbridge, Leixlip and Maynooth. Before getting into discussion of the proposal, I acknowledge the positive engagement I have had with both the NTA and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Site Acquisitions (7 Sep 2018)
“344. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of the acquisition of a site for a new school (details supplied) at Domacomper campus, Lucan Road; if planning applications will be submitted to facilitate all three schools at the site; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36637/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (7 Sep 2018)
“345. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the tendering process has been completed and a contractor appointed to complete school buildings (details supplied); if the proposed Gaelcholáiste will be accommodated on the same site; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36638/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 81 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 98 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Frank O'Rourke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 82 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)