This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Data Protection, Schools Building Projects Status, National Broadband Plan Implementation, Home Care Packages Provision, School Funding
(based on written questions asked by Frank O'Rourke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Care Packages Provision (12 Jul 2018)
“375. To ask the Minister for Health the immediate plans in place to deal with the backlog in delivery of approved home care packages in CHO 7 (details supplied); if there is adequate funding in place to deliver on the backlog; if not, if additional funding will be made available; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31793/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 81 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 99 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Frank O'Rourke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 82 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)