This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Local Authority Housing, Irish Water, Rented Dwellings Register, Water Services
(based on written questions asked by Francis Noel Duffy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation (30 Jun 2020)
“212. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason for the failure to fulfil commitments to a school (details supplied); when the situation will be rectified to the satisfaction of stakeholders; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13367/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Rented Dwellings Register (16 Jun 2020)
“1049. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the regulations relating to property rentals in circumstances (details supplied); if there is a register of the beneficial owner who can be held accountable; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10564/20]”
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development: Statements (Resumed) (10 Jun 2020)
“I do not believe so.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 8 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 5 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Francis Noel Duffy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 5 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)