This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Planning Issues, Vaccination Programme, Legislative Programme, Homeless Accommodation
(based on written questions asked by Francis Noel Duffy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Referendum Campaigns (22 Jun 2021)
“326. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government when the referendum on the right to housing will be delivered; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [33424/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Policy (22 Jun 2021)
“327. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government when the terms of reference for the Commission on Housing will be published; if the membership of the Commission will include relevant experts within the housing sector such as architects, academics and experts in sustainable planning, homelessness and rental market; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [33425/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (22 Jun 2021)
“388. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will give consideration to awarding accreditation to those enrolled in the National Training Programme for SNAs: Certificate in Inclusive School Support; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [33426/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 120 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Francis Noel Duffy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 13 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)