This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Electric Vehicles, Legislative Programme, Covid-19 Tests, Energy Efficiency, Refugee Resettlement Programme
(based on written questions asked by Francis Noel Duffy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Defective Building Materials (15 Oct 2020)
“149. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if his attention has been drawn to the increasing number of homes impacted by defective building materials in County Clare; if he will consider expanding the pyrite and mica scheme to County Clare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30728/20]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Housing, Planning and Local Government: Committee Work Programme: Discussion (Resumed) (13 Oct 2020)
“This may be on the list but the issue I wish to raise has to do with protected structures. There is some talk of those regulations changing to repurpose the space over shops. Can we have a briefing on what the proposal might be? How would it be implemented? Would it be by way of a statutory instrument, which would mean that the Minister could do whatever he wanted, or is there a process in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Tenancy Protection Scheme (7 Oct 2020)
“89. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government when he plans to bring forward legislation for tenancies on indefinite duration as committed to in the programme for Government; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [29058/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 15 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 50 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Francis Noel Duffy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 7 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)