This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Dublin Mid West
- Former Fine Gael Senator (Labour Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Entered the Seanad on 13 September 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 February 2011 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Frances Fitzgerald speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): International Conventions, National Biodiversity Plan, Children in Care
(based on written questions asked by Frances Fitzgerald and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: National Biodiversity Plan (21 Feb 2019)
“61. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the details of existing and planned initiatives to protect biodiversity here including initiatives in Dublin; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8595/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: International Conventions (6 Feb 2019)
“94. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the position regarding the outstanding issues concerning the ratification of the Istanbul Convention on preventing and combatting violence against women; and the timeframe for ratification in this regard. [5797/19]”
- Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Bill 2018: Report Stage (Resumed) (29 Nov 2018)
“It does oblige women to have one, it is mandatory.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 2 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 12 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 127 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Frances Fitzgerald speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1226 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register