This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Special Educational Needs Service Provision, Services for People with Disabilities, HSE Properties, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Fiona O'Loughlin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Services Staff (13 Jun 2019)
“73. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the timeline for talks to commence with school secretaries; if a date will be set for commencement of negotiations with representatives of same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24600/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Admissions (13 Jun 2019)
“74. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if guidelines will be introduced to ensure secondary schools have a policy in place to accept students from local feeder primary schools in order to ensure no child is left without a secondary school place; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24601/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Service Provision (13 Jun 2019)
“75. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he is satisfied with the level of access to education for children with special needs; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24602/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 102 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 804 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fiona O'Loughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 175 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)