This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Special Educational Needs Service Provision, Services for People with Disabilities, HSE Properties, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Fiona O'Loughlin and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (16 Apr 2019)
“The CE schemes and their supervisors play a valued and a key role in supporting our communities. The work they do is absolutely invaluable and supports meals on wheels, crèches, sporting facilities, community halls and many other day-care organisations. Having had the opportunity to meet many of the supervisors in Kildare, both this morning and in recent weeks, I am of the view that it...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Equipment (16 Apr 2019)
“115. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence if funding will be available in 2019 to purchase additional 4 x 4 armoured utility vehicles and additional armoured logistical vehicles for the Defence Forces; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17706/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (16 Apr 2019)
“201. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if funding is available for technology for children with disabilities who are home schooled; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17709/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 114 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 814 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fiona O'Loughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 164 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)