This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs Service Provision, Schools Building Projects Status, Services for People with Disabilities, HSE Properties, Departmental Staff Data
(based on written questions asked by Fiona O'Loughlin and answered by departments)
- Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Bill 2018: Second Stage (Resumed) (17 Oct 2018)
“The abortion referendum was divisive, and probably the most difficult discussion we have had as a nation since the previous referendum in 1983. In many ways it was more difficult in recent times because there was more consultation and people did not hide behind religion during this discussion. The fact that we did manage to have a mature conversation was very significant and it was...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Direct Provision Data (17 Oct 2018)
“21. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of persons living in direct provision who have taken up paid employment since the introduction of the limited right of asylum seekers to work; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42342/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Service Provision (17 Oct 2018)
“97. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will report on the commitment made to the parents of six students with special needs who had completed their primary school education in a school (details supplied) in June 2018 and were promised an ASD unit for the start of the new term in September 2018 and are still waiting for even a temporary building seven weeks later; and if he...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 114 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 559 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fiona O'Loughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 126 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)