This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): State Bodies Data, Defence Forces Properties, Special Educational Needs Service Provision, Public Sector Staff Data, Direct Provision Data
(based on written questions asked by Fiona O'Loughlin and answered by departments)
- Other Questions: Humanitarian Access (21 Sep 2017)
“I thank the Ceann Comhairle. I offer my support and that of Fianna Fáil for what has been outlined by Deputy Daly. When I was contacted by two of those affected, who are constituents of mine, I contacted Deputy Darragh O'Brien, the Fianna Fáil spokesperson on foreign affairs, who in turn contacted the Minister, Deputy Coveney, and the ambassador. Human rights and their...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Mortgage Lending (20 Sep 2017)
“167. To ask the Minister for Finance the affordability criteria that are considered by banks for a person buying their second home; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39399/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Citizenship Applications (20 Sep 2017)
“318. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if there is a public register of post-nuptial citizenship certificates; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39293/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 107 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 500 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fiona O'Loughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 77 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)