This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): State Bodies Data, Defence Forces Properties, Special Educational Needs Service Provision, Public Sector Staff Data, Direct Provision Data
(based on written questions asked by Fiona O'Loughlin and answered by departments)
- Residential Institutions Statutory Fund: Motion [Private Members] (24 May 2017)
“I commend the Deputy for tabling this motion and Deputy Clare Daly for her prior motion because we can never scrutinise such situations sufficiently. I say that despite the cynical comments of Deputy Connolly about my party, Fianna Fáil. I remind her and others that they do not have a monopoly on care and compassion. Fianna Fáil as a party is very compassionate and concerned...”
- Order of Business (23 May 2017)
“In the past eight weeks, four women have died at the hands of men known to them and nine children have been left motherless as a result. Data published by the relevant European Union agency shows that the incidence of domestic abuse in Ireland is 7% above the European average. A concern highlighted by Women's Aid - and by Justine McCarthy at the weekend - is that the statistics we have from...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Commercial Rates Valuation Process (23 May 2017)
“89. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality her plans to recategorise the equine industry for the purposes of commercial rates; if her attention has been drawn to the devastating impact the increase in commercial rates will have on the equine industry; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [16824/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 94 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 456 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fiona O'Loughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 62 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)