This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Special Educational Needs Service Provision, Services for People with Disabilities, Direct Provision Data, HSE Properties
(based on written questions asked by Fiona O'Loughlin and answered by departments)
- Public Service Pay Commission Report on the Permanent Defence Force: Statements (11 Jul 2019)
“Last Thursday there was considerable anticipation of the report. There was genuine hope it would contain something that would restore the morale of the Defence Forces. They are the men and women who defend this and other countries and intervene when we have crises. Sadly, that hope was not fulfilled. When we had an opportunity to read the long-overdue report, a number of things were very...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh (Atógáil) - Questions on Promised Legislation (Resumed) (11 Jul 2019)
“I am raising another serious situation. This morning I spoke to a number of apartment owners in Kildare who are being bullied and intimidated by property management companies. Apart from other issues, those owners are now being told that the maintenance fees they have to pay are being doubled. The problem is that there is a complete lack of regulation in this area. My colleague, Deputy...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Local Enterprise Offices Data (11 Jul 2019)
“402. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the number of local enterprise offices here; the number of staff that work in each office in tabular form; the number of staff that work in the LEO section of her Department; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [30616/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 105 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 747 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fiona O'Loughlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 187 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)