This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Services for People with Disabilities, Special Educational Needs, Social Welfare Benefits, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Finian McGrath and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: HIQA Standards (13 Mar 2019)
“The Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA) is the independent regulatory authority charged with ensuring high-quality and safe care for people using our health and social care services in Ireland. The purpose of regulation is to safeguard and support the delivery of person-centred care to vulnerable people of any age who are receiving residential care services and to ensure that...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Respite Care Services Provision (13 Mar 2019)
“The Government is committed to providing services and supports for people with disabilities which will empower them to live independent lives, provide greater independence in accessing the services they choose, and enhance their ability to tailor the supports required to meet their needs and plan their lives. This commitment is outlined in the Programme for Partnership Government, which is...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mobility Allowance Eligibility (13 Mar 2019)
“The Deputy will be familiar with the background to the closure of both the Mobility Allowance and Motorised Transport Grant schemes in February 2013. My colleague, the Minister for Health and I brought a Memorandum to Government in May 2018 on proposals for a new Transport Support Payment Scheme. Following consideration of the matter, it was decided to withdraw...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Finian McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1048 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register