This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Maternity Services Provision (13 Mar 2019)
“225. To ask the Minister for Health if a series of matters relating to the aftercare of persons who have miscarried (details supplied) will be examined; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12663/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Technological Universities Status (12 Mar 2019)
“157. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his views on a motion from a union (details supplied) that Dundalk Institute of Technology should apply to become a technological university under the Technological Universities Act 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11953/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Care Packages Provision (12 Mar 2019)
“386. To ask the Minister for Health if a home care package will be provided to a person (details supplied). [11925/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 311 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 811 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register