This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Institutes of Technology Funding (13 Feb 2018)
“175. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a reply will issue to a query from a person (details supplied) regarding an application. [6761/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Apprenticeship Programmes (13 Feb 2018)
“218. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his views on an issue raised with regard to HGV driver apprenticeship (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7275/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Work Permits Applications (13 Feb 2018)
“313. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation further to Parliamentary Question No. 159 of 7 February 2018, if the job listed on a person's (details supplied) work permit application is listed in the ineligible category; if not, if this permit will be reconsidered due to the deadline relating to the application; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [7489/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 370 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 48 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 776 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register