This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Adaptation Grant (17 Sep 2019)
“657. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if consideration will be given to setting up a specialised building unit for persons that have sudden onset catastrophic life changing injuries or illnesses that require housing adaptations as a matter of urgency (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37546/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Coastal Protection (6 Sep 2019)
“205. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform his plans in relation to future coastal works required at Mornigton, Bettystown and Laytown; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [35983/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (6 Sep 2019)
“409. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of a project (details supplied); the details of delays to date; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [35976/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 73 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 233 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 12 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 816 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register