This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Data Protection Bill 2018 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (18 Apr 2018)
“If Deputy Fitzpatrick wishes to share time, I will do so. This is very important legislation. It is being driven by a consensus in Europe. It is time for significant change for all of us in the area of data protection. Everybody who deals with people's data needs training in the subject, whether they are in the public or private sectors. As politicians, we deal every day with data...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: IDA Ireland (18 Apr 2018)
“60. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the IDA’s plans for its regional property programme for Drogheda and Dundalk in view of the recent announcement in Project Ireland 2040; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [16182/18]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Housing, Planning and Local Government: Housing for Older People: Discussion (17 Apr 2018)
“I welcome the witnesses. I know Mr. Bond from the great work he is doing in Dundalk and the Great Northern Haven, which is an example of excellent technology use in a community that lives as independently as they do down there. It is very worthwhile and I believe it is a model for all future housing for older people. I would also like to say that I have been concerned about all of these...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 70 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 322 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 48 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 777 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register