This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Patient Data (18 Oct 2018)
“208. To ask the Minister for Health if an investigation is taking place in regard to the personal medical data found in Baltray, County Louth, relating to accident and emergency patients at Beaumont Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42805/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff Training (18 Oct 2018)
“209. To ask the Minister for Health the position regarding mandatory training for staff in nursing homes and in hospitals that frequently interact and work with patients suffering with dementia; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42806/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Primary Care Centres Provision (18 Oct 2018)
“218. To ask the Minister for Health the position on the progression of the primary care centre for the east County Meath area; the reason for the delays; the expected date of completion; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42988/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 72 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 344 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 786 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register