This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Capital Expenditure Programme (12 Jul 2018)
“59. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the funding provided towards capital projects in counties Meath and Louth in 2016, 2017 and to date in 2018, by project name, location and cost, in tabular form. [31987/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Local Authority Funding (12 Jul 2018)
“60. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the applications submitted for funding and projects from Meath and Louth County Councils in 2016, 2017 and to date in 2018 for projects decided upon or in progress, in tabular form. [32003/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Capital Expenditure Programme (12 Jul 2018)
“77. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the funding provided towards capital projects in counties Meath and Louth in 2016, 2017 and to date in 2018, by project name, location and cost in tabular form. [31991/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 339 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 48 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 784 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register