This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Management (21 Sep 2017)
“83. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the position on a primary school (details supplied) in County Louth in which children attending the school have been withdrawn by their parents due to concerns that have been publicly expressed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40068/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Waiting Lists Data (21 Sep 2017)
“160. To ask the Minister for Health the waiting list for joint replacement operations in the Royal College of Surgeons hospital group, by individual hospital, for each of the past three years; the number of such replacement joint operations carried out in the hospitals; the location in which they were carried out for the same period; if persons were sent to other hospitals outside this region...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Pension Provisions (21 Sep 2017)
“211. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection her views on queries raised by a person (details attached) about pension entitlements; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [39932/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 48 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 415 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 48 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 763 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register