This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Living City Initiative (23 May 2017)
“185. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will extend the living city initiative to Drogheda and Dundalk; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24147/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teachers' Remuneration (23 May 2017)
“207. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will address a matter raised in correspondence (details supplied). [24239/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Housing Adaptation Grant Funding (23 May 2017)
“285. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government the moneys allocated to each local authority for housing adaptation grants and housing aid for older persons in each of the past three years; if he will increase such allocations for 2017 for all priority one applicants that have been told they qualify but that there is no funding available; and if he will make a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 423 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 750 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register