This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Thalidomide Victims Compensation (19 Jun 2019)
“204. To ask the Minister for Health the support services available for persons who have been adversely affected by the use of a drug (details supplied); his plans to increase wrap around support for an association; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25808/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 284 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 815 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register