This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation (22 May 2018)
“192. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the assistance that can be offered to a school (details supplied); if all available resources will be made available to the school in order to ensure it maintains its service provision; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22125/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Amalgamation (22 May 2018)
“207. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to Parliamentary Question No. 111 of 9 May 2018, if a meeting will be organised with departmental officials as requested previously; his views on queries (details supplied) raised further to the reply received; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22313/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Toll Operators (22 May 2018)
“496. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the nature of the isolated technical issue experienced as a consequence of an extensive toll collection system replacement undertaken in 2017 by a company (details supplied) on the M1 toll plaza at Drogheda that resulted in the overcharging of over 1,500 motorists from May to December 2017; and if he will make a statement on the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 73 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 334 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 48 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 781 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register