This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Staff, Departmental Transport
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Fire Stations (16 Dec 2021)
“344. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the current status of the proposed new fire station in Dunleer, County Louth since €1.6 million was awarded for the design and site purchase; if he will provide details on the proposed site for the station as the local community are eager to learn the location; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [62870/21]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on the Implementation of the Good Friday Agreement: Business of Joint Committee (16 Dec 2021)
“I propose we commence the meeting in private session. Is that agreed? Agreed.”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on the Implementation of the Good Friday Agreement: Engagement with Londonderry Chamber of Commerce and Foyle Port (16 Dec 2021)
“Our engagement today is with representatives of the Londonderry Chamber of Commerce. On behalf of the committee, I welcome Mr. Paul Clancy, chief executive officer, and Mr. Aidan O'Kane, president, who is also director of Allstate NI. I must now read a note on privilege, as I do at the beginning of every meeting. The evidence of witnesses physically present or who give evidence from...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 525 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 893 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register