This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Customs and Excise (15 Jul 2021)
“139. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if his attention has been drawn to significant increases in tariffs for steel products being imported from outside of the EU and the significant effect it will have on steel business going forward (details supplied) given the very serious lack of supply of an alternate EU-based supply; and if he will make a statement on the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (15 Jul 2021)
“338. To ask the Minister for Health if his attention has been drawn to the issues as outlined in correspondence (details supplied) in relation to the movement of ferries on the island of Ireland; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32007/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (15 Jul 2021)
“415. To ask the Minister for Health his views on comments (details supplied) in relation to the possible mix and match of vaccines in order to protect the most vulnerable quicker than previously planned; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32819/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 81 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 557 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 872 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register