This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: State Pension (Contributory) (19 Feb 2019)
“65. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the status of the review of pensions affected by the 2012 contributory pensions changes; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8106/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: School Meals Programme (19 Feb 2019)
“71. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the status of the hot school meals pilot scheme; if it will be rolled out nationally; if so, the expected benefits of same; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8103/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Projects Status (19 Feb 2019)
“552. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the expected start date of the Ardee bypass; if there are issues holding up the project; if there are expected issues that will cause delays on the project in 2019; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7965/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 305 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 805 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register