This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Aircraft Noise (Dublin Airport) Regulation Bill 2018: Second Stage (Resumed) (13 Dec 2018)
“I welcome the debate. It is important that it should take place in the House. I listened with great interest to the contributions, especially those of Deputies representing the electoral area directly adjacent to Dublin Airport. As Chairman of the Oireachtas committee dealing with transport, my interest here is to listen to what people are actually saying. What is important, as mentioned...”
- Local Government Bill 2018: Report and Final Stages (13 Dec 2018)
“This is an important discussion, even on this Stage of the Bill. I offer my sympathies to the Minister of State who is attempting to solve a problem which is a lively issue in my constituency. I concur with much of what Deputy Naughten said. I will give a factual example to show how unworkable what has been proposed is. Drogheda is in County Louth at the moment but a significant part of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Registration of Births (13 Dec 2018)
“207. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection her views on concerns raised by a person (details supplied) on the prescribed process regarding the registration of a newborn; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [52549/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 69 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 323 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 797 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register