This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Properties (20 Sep 2018)
“39. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence if the Gormanston Army camp lands that are currently unused will be considered under the new Land Development Agency remit for purchase and development for housing; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38171/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (20 Sep 2018)
“50. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to address the revenue discrepancies between couples who are married and couples who cohabit but remain unmarried (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38077/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Living City Initiative (20 Sep 2018)
“54. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to implement the living city initiative in Drogheda to help drive residential numbers up and vacant properties down in view of the growing population of Drogheda and the possibility it will become a city in the very near future based on CSO projections; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38179/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 341 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 784 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register