This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Improvement Schemes (21 May 2019)
“566. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if funding will be made available to Meath County Council to progress the initial stages of identifying a preferred option for the proposed Julianstown bypass; if support will be provided for the project; if funding will be fast-tracked for the project; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21368/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Overtime (16 May 2019)
“74. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if the Garda overtime budget has been cut; if so, the areas of operation affected; if such overtime cuts apply to the Louth Garda division; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21226/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Drug Treatment Programmes Policy (16 May 2019)
“122. To ask the Minister for Health the measures he will be taking to address the significant drug-related activity that has escalated in Drogheda and its surrounding area; the actions he will take to address the lack of drug outreach workers in the town in view of the recent drug-related criminality; if he will apply for emergency funding to fund a report (details supplied) to assess and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 294 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 815 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register