This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Coastal Protection (5 Mar 2020)
“117. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform his plans for future coastal works required at Mornington, Bettystown and Laytown; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2779/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: National Monuments (5 Mar 2020)
“118. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the applications received for funding from Louth County Council or another public body, including Fáilte Ireland, in respect of maintenance or other development works to St. Laurence’s Gate, Drogheda, the Old Abbey, Drogheda, Drogheda town walls and so on; the plans in place which will see the OPW develop a heritage or...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (5 Mar 2020)
“181. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of a building project (details supplied); the timescale for the commencement of same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2627/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 33 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 194 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 823 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register