This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Departmental Funding, Departmental Transport, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Fergus O'Dowd and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: National Heritage Plan (12 Jun 2019)
“49. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the level of response she received from County Louth during the Heritage 2030 public consultations; and the remaining opportunities for groups and residents of the county to make submissions to the process. [24187/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Invasive Plant Species (12 Jun 2019)
“54. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the threat that invasive species are posing in County Louth; and the measures being taken to combat same. [24188/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Electric Vehicles (12 Jun 2019)
“208. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment his views on concerns of a person (details supplied) about a possible safety issue in regard to the release of hydrofluoric acid from the batteries of electric vehicles; if these concerns have been raised previously in his Department; if so, his plans to mitigate the risk; and if he will make a statement on the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 287 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 11 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Fergus O'Dowd speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 815 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register