This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Flood Risk Management, Flood Relief Schemes, Hospital Waiting Lists, Flooding Data, Flood Prevention Measures
(based on written questions asked by Eugene Murphy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Transfers (18 Jan 2018)
“210. To ask the Minister for Health the reason a person (details supplied) has not been transferred from Sligo hospital to Tallaght hospital for treatment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2612/18]”
- Report of the Joint Committee on the Eighth Amendment of the Constitution: Statements (Resumed) (17 Jan 2018)
“It will be third time lucky for Deputy O'Reilly.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 206 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 232 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eugene Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 154 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)