This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Advertising Expenditure, Social and Affordable Housing, Social and Affordable Housing Data, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Housing Data
(based on written questions asked by Eoin Ó Broin and answered by departments)
- Residential Tenancies (Housing Emergency Measures in the Public Interest) (Amendment) Bill 2016: Second Stage [Private Members] (18 May 2017)
“The first thing all of us are agreed on is that rents are continuing to rise. All of the data from both the RTB and daft.ieconfirm that. It is important to remind ourselves just how much they have risen to. In my constituency in Dublin Mid-West, and this is reflected in many areas, an average two-bedroom or three-bedroom family home is currently going for an asking price of €1,800....”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (18 May 2017)
“The Committee on the Future Funding of Domestic Water Services published its report in April. Central to the report are proposed amendments to the 2007 Water Services Act. The Minister, Deputy Simon Coveney, previously indicated that the Bill would be presented to the House in June. Given that he and the Fine Gael Party will be rather distracted in the next couple of months, will the...”
- Leaders' Questions (18 May 2017)
“It is not being built.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 110 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 333 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoin Ó Broin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 79 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)