This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Housing Data, Traveller Accommodation, Local Authority Housing Data, Social and Affordable Housing Data, Social and Affordable Housing
(based on written questions asked by Eoin Ó Broin and answered by departments)
- Citizens' Assemblies Bill 2019 [Seanad]: Second and Subsequent Stages (11 Jul 2019)
“I apologise for missing the Minister's remarks but I have had a quick look at them here. Sinn Féin is supporting this proposition. I have to say that I was a sceptic when the Constitutional Convention, as it was then called, was initiated. I thought at the time that it was the Government of the day not being willing to grapple with issues and, therefore, subcontracting them out to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Direct Provision System (11 Jul 2019)
“328. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the status of the improvement works due to be carried out at the Towers direct provision centre in advance of the new contract being signed (details supplied). [30495/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Departmental Reports (10 Jul 2019)
“419. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government when the quarterly social housing pipeline report will be published; and if it will include Traveller accommodation. [30263/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 114 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 394 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoin Ó Broin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 273 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)