This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social and Affordable Housing, Housing Data, Traveller Accommodation, Social and Affordable Housing Data, Social and Affordable Housing Provision
(based on written questions asked by Eoin Ó Broin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Pyrite Remediation Programme (14 Jan 2021)
“96. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the annual expenditure and the number of properties remediated annually under the pyrite resolution scheme in each of the years 2014 to 2020; and the budget allocation and anticipated number of properties to be remediated in 2021, in tabular form. [1944/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Building Regulations (14 Jan 2021)
“97. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the cost to the State arising from the issue of defects and remediation at a location (details supplied); the breakdown of the cost of remediation of the apartments; the number of apartments remediated; the cost of emergency accommodation; the cost of legal fees incurred by Government and Dublin City Council; the other area...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Local Authority Housing (14 Jan 2021)
“100. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the action taken with respect to the 20 local authority housing estates that were the subject of the IFHS collective complaint against the Irish State to the European Committee of Social Rights in from 2014; and his plans to address the Committee of Ministers' findings that the Irish State was in breach of Article 16 of the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 473 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 35 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoin Ó Broin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 362 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)