This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Advertising Expenditure, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Social and Affordable Housing, Housing Data, Social and Affordable Housing Data
(based on written questions asked by Eoin Ó Broin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Legislative Measures (11 Sep 2017)
“2. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation her plans to introduce legislation to regulate the use of au pairs in order to facilitate genuine cultural exchanges while ensuring that au pairing cannot be used by unscrupulous employers to avoid adhering to their legal obligations to their employees. [37105/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Help-To-Buy Scheme Eligibility (11 Sep 2017)
“129. To ask the Minister for Finance the mechanism in place for those seeking to recoup their first-time buyers' grant following an eligible house purchase if the builder or developer is not registered as a qualified contractor with the Revenue Commissioners and refuses to engage with the householder. [37458/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Motor Insurance (11 Sep 2017)
“151. To ask the Minister for Finance his views on the practice whereby car insurers charge different premiums on the basis of postcode, resulting in charge variations of hundreds of euro for car owners who live only minutes apart; if this practice is lawful; if not, the actions he will take on the issue; and if he will review the matter to make such practices illegal in view of the fact that...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 110 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 302 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoin Ó Broin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 97 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)