This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social and Affordable Housing, Housing Data, Traveller Accommodation, Social and Affordable Housing Data, Homeless Persons Data
(based on written questions asked by Eoin Ó Broin and answered by departments)
- Residential Property Market: Motion [Private Members] (11 May 2021)
“It is very telling that the Minister for Housing, Local Government and Heritage spent far more time misrepresenting Sinn Féin housing policy than he did addressing the issue at hand. What is remarkable about that is that when the Minister was in opposition, he was the arch-enemy of what he at that time called the cuckoo funds. He tabled legislation which he said would clip their wings...”
- Planning and Development (Amendment) (Repeal of Part V Leasing) Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (6 May 2021)
“I commend Deputy Cian O'Callaghan on introducing this valuable legislation today. I thank his Social Democrats colleagues for making way for the Bill in Private Members' time. The Minister of State, Deputy Peter Burke, urged us not to use emotive language. He said it was unhelpful. I will use some straight language. Long-term leasing of social housing in Part V developments is the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Policy (6 May 2021)
“60. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if he is increasing the serviced sites funds allocation for a site (details supplied) to €100,000 per unit; and if his Department has had discussions with Dublin City Council, the European Investment Bank and the Housing Finance Agency to lengthen the maturity of the loans to ensure the entry level rents are below...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 703 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 40 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoin Ó Broin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 382 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)