This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Housing Data, Traveller Accommodation, Social and Affordable Housing, Local Authority Housing Data, Social and Affordable Housing Data
(based on written questions asked by Eoin Ó Broin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation Provision (12 Jun 2019)
“102. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his plans for increased school provision in Newcastle, County Dublin, to meet the expanding need for junior and senior school places in the coming years. [24562/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (12 Jun 2019)
“117. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a school (details supplied) is in the capital programme for a new building or improvement works. [24575/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Planning Issues (12 Jun 2019)
“244. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the way in which the planning guidelines and regulations for build to rent apartments and co-living developments differ from standard multi-unit apartment developments; and the guidance being given to local authorities and An Bord Pleanála on planning applications for built to rent and-or co-living developments. [24532/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 105 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 416 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoin Ó Broin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 263 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)