This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social and Affordable Housing, Housing Data, Traveller Accommodation, Social and Affordable Housing Data, Social and Affordable Housing Provision
(based on written questions asked by Eoin Ó Broin and answered by departments)
- Land Development Agency Bill 2021: Second Stage (17 Feb 2021)
“I am sharing my time with Deputy Gould. A deceit is beginning to creep into a part of our debate on housing which suggests that the policy of the new Government is in some way different from that of its predecessor. In fact, when one looks at the evidence it is very clear that we are seeing more of the same. Budget 2021 was a clear example. There was just an extra €124 million for...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Social and Affordable Housing (17 Feb 2021)
“254. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the details of the 390 cost rental units announced on 8 February 2021; the location of the units; the typologies of the units; the rent to be charged on the units; if these units are in turnkey developments that were already in the respective approved housing bodies social housing pipeline; and if not, if they are additional...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Provision (17 Feb 2021)
“255. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the timeline for the completion of the various phases of the development with respect to the Land Development Agency and Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council development in Shanganagh, Shankill, County Dublin; the commencement date for the development; the expected sales price of the affordable purchase units; the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 71 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 571 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoin Ó Broin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 364 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)