This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Housing Data, Social and Affordable Housing Data, Social and Affordable Housing, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Homeless Persons Data
(based on written questions asked by Eoin Ó Broin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: State Pension (Contributory) Eligibility (13 Mar 2019)
“357. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if consideration is being given to allowing applicants to combine work-related PRSI contributions and home care time credits in cases in which the period of time working at home was extended due to additional caring responsibilities which prevented the applicant from returning to the workforce in the context of the new...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Homeless Persons Supports (13 Mar 2019)
“361. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the rationale behind basing officers from the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service in offices of a homeless agency in Dublin further to a media report on 3 March 2019 (details supplied); and the role these officers will undertake in this location daily. [12564/19]”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (12 Mar 2019)
“Page 28 of A Programme for a Partnership Government features a commitment to a State-wide review of building standards and improving fire safety standards. It was worrying to read in a report by Barry Whyte in The Sunday Business Postthis weekend that 75% of Dublin Fire Brigade planning conditions have been overturned or significantly changed on appeal to An Bord Pleanála. Equally...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 113 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 402 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoin Ó Broin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 243 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)