This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social and Affordable Housing, Housing Provision, Housing Data, Traveller Accommodation, Housing Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Eoin Ó Broin and answered by departments)
- National Parks and Wildlife Service Strategic Plan: Statements (Resumed) (19 May 2022)
“It is fitting, on National Biodiversity Week, an initiative run by the National Parks and Wildlife Service, NPWS, that we are having these important statements on the new strategic action plan. Like other speakers, I want to start by not just commending the Minister of State for the action plan itself, but by making a very clear statement that if it was not for the Minister of State's...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Provision (19 May 2022)
“236. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the details of the public service benchmarking exercise used in bundles 1 and 2 of the social housing public private partnerships. [25492/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Defective Building Materials (19 May 2022)
“237. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government when the review of IS 465 is expected to be complete; and if the enhanced defective block remediation scheme can be open to applications prior to the completion of the NSAI review of IS 465. [25493/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 137 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 716 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 43 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoin Ó Broin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 504 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)