This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Housing Data, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Social and Affordable Housing, Homeless Persons Data, Departmental Advertising Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Eoin Ó Broin and answered by departments)
- Affordable Housing: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (17 May 2018)
“I move amendment No. 1:To delete all words after “calls on the Government to:” and substitute the following: “— at least, double the capital investment in the public housing provision for Budget 2019, to dramatically increase the delivery of social and affordable homes on public land and in mixed-income and mixed-tenure estates; — amend Part V of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Departmental Communications (17 May 2018)
“266. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the details of the complaints made to media organisations, voluntary sector organisations or other organisations or persons regarding unfavourable or critical comment or coverage since he was appointed in tabular form. [21812/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Ministerial Meetings (17 May 2018)
“267. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the meetings held between him, his Departmental officials and a company (details supplied) regarding its affordable housing proposal; if details of proposals made directly to him regarding the delivery of affordable housing will be published; and the subsidies requested by or offered to the company, for example, State land,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 128 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 381 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoin Ó Broin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 166 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)