This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Housing Data, Social and Affordable Housing, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Homeless Persons Data, Social and Affordable Housing Data
(based on written questions asked by Eoin Ó Broin and answered by departments)
- Management Fees (Local Property Tax) Relief Bill 2018: Second Stage [Private Members] (19 Feb 2019)
“I will be sharing with Deputy Ellis. As Deputies are aware, Sinn Féin is opposed to the LPT. When one considers the LPT, one realises that it is probably one of the worst or most poorly designed taxes in the history of the State. It is a tax not only on assets but also on debts. Anybody who was or who continues to be in negative equity is still charged the same as if he or she...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Autism Support Services (19 Feb 2019)
“241. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the additional supports available to support a person with special needs (details supplied). [8191/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Legal Aid Service Data (19 Feb 2019)
“287. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the eligibility criteria for accessing free legal aid for repossession cases; the average time persons are waiting to access the service for repossession cases; the amount of funding allocated to and drawn down by the Free Legal Aid Board in each of the years 2016 to 2018 and to date in 2019; and the amount that has been...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 124 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 375 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoin Ó Broin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 235 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)