This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Housing Data, Traveller Accommodation, Social and Affordable Housing, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Local Authority Housing Data
(based on written questions asked by Eoin Ó Broin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Local Authority Staff Data (17 Oct 2019)
“334. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the detail of requests from local authorities for additional resources and staff to deal with the enforcement of the new short-term letting regulations; the amount granted to each local authority; and the date from which those resources can be drawn down in tabular form. [42817/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Stability and Growth Pact (16 Oct 2019)
“88. To ask the Minister for Finance the impact of spending on social housing being classified as investment rather than expenditure as part of the EU fiscal rules; and the engagements he has had with the European Commission or EU Council of Ministers to make the case for such a reclassification to assist the State in dealing with the ongoing housing crisis. [42390/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Land Development Agency (16 Oct 2019)
“272. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the engagement he or his officials have had with the European Commission on the general scheme of the Land Development Agency Bill 2019; the nature, frequency and substance of this engagement; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42389/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 108 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 370 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoin Ó Broin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 278 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)