This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Housing Data, Social and Affordable Housing, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Homeless Persons Data, Social and Affordable Housing Data
(based on written questions asked by Eoin Ó Broin and answered by departments)
- Water Conservation: Statements (12 Jul 2018)
“I want to start by making a statement that I rarely make in this House. I fully support the core message we have heard from the Minister and, indeed, from other public authorities in recent weeks as well. Many of us have had huge concerns about the Government's water policy over the years. We have significant concerns about the structure and operation of Irish Water. Leaving all of that...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Local Authority Housing Rents (12 Jul 2018)
“738. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the legislative framework for local authority decisions on setting and reviewing differential rents; his plans to enact the provisions of the Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2014 amending the mechanisms for local authorities setting and reviewing differential rents; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31948/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 128 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 328 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoin Ó Broin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 187 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)