This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social and Affordable Housing, Housing Data, Traveller Accommodation, Social and Affordable Housing Data, Homeless Persons Data
(based on written questions asked by Eoin Ó Broin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Climate Action Plan (17 Jun 2021)
“176. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the current and capital costs involved with each action item in the Interim Climate Action Plan under his Department’s responsibility. [32696/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Climate Action Plan (17 Jun 2021)
“184. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the current and capital costs involved with each action item in the Interim Climate Action Plan under his Department’s responsibility. [32693/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 104 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 666 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 40 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoin Ó Broin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 394 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)