This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Departmental Staff, Consultancy Contracts Data, Proposed Legislation, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Eoghan Murphy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Wind Energy Guidelines (27 May 2020)
“My Department is currently undertaking a focused review of the 2006 Wind Energy Development Guidelines in line with the “preferred draft approach” which was announced in June 2017 by the then Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government, in conjunction with the then Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment. The review is addressing a number of key...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Land Development Agency (27 May 2020)
“The LDA was established on an interim basis in September 2018, by way of an Establishment Order made under the Local Government Services (Corporate Bodies Act) 1971, pending the enactment of primary legislation when it will be established as a commercial State agency. At present, funding is provided to the LDA through my Department's Vote to meet its operational costs as well as initial...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Departmental Funding (27 May 2020)
“The only private house grants of the type referred to, available through my Department, are the Housing Adaptation Grants for Older People and People with a Disability Grant Schemes. The Housing Adaptation Grant for People with a Disability is available to assist in the carrying out of works for eligible households, which are reasonably necessary for the purposes of rendering a private...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 57 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoghan Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 641 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register