This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Departmental Staff, Consultancy Contracts Data, Proposed Legislation, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Eoghan Murphy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Tenant Purchase Scheme Review (13 Jun 2019)
“In line with the commitment given in the Government's Rebuilding Ireland Action Plan on Housing and Homelessness, a review of the operation of the first 12 months of the Tenant Purchase (Incremental) Scheme has been completed and a full report has been prepared setting out findings and recommendations. Following consideration of a number of implementation issues arising, I expect...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Social and Affordable Housing Provision (13 Jun 2019)
“Affordable housing for purchase is being provided under Part 5 of the Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009. The new affordable housing for purchase scheme replaces the time-limited claw-back which applied under the various previous affordable housing schemes. Under the scheme, a discount of up to 40% may be provided by the local authority to the prospective purchaser of an...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Property Registration Authority (13 Jun 2019)
“A service for Oireachtas members was introduced in 2006 through which information can be obtained on the current status of applications to the Property Registration Authority (PRA), such as the case referred to with this question. This provides a speedy, efficient and cost effective system through which the PRA can address such queries. This service can be...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 106 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoghan Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 543 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register