This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Departmental Staff, Consultancy Contracts Data, Proposed Legislation, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Eoghan Murphy and answered by departments)
- Homelessness: Motion [Private Members] (14 Feb 2019)
“I move amendment No. 1:To delete all words after “Dáil Éireann” and substitute the following: “acknowledges that: — the Government recognised the urgency of the housing crisis over two years ago and introduced the Rebuilding Ireland - Action Plan for Housing and Homelessness, providing a comprehensive framework for addressing the range of complex issues...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Feb 2019)
“The noise issue that the Deputy raised is important and it led to the delay because there was a change internationally last year, which led to a change in the directive that came from Europe. We have incorporated that into the draft guidelines and, as I said last week in the Chamber, they will go out for public consultation next week or the week after for a short period. While they are out...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Local Authority Housing Data (14 Feb 2019)
“The oversight and management of local authority housing stock and the allocation of social housing support to qualified households is a matter for the relevant local authority concerned, in accordance with its allocation scheme made in accordance with section 22 of the Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009 and associated Regulations. My Department does not hold information of the type...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 118 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoghan Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 458 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register