This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Departmental Staff, Consultancy Contracts Data, Proposed Legislation, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Eoghan Murphy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Social and Affordable Housing Provision (18 Dec 2019)
“Over the course of the 6-year Rebuilding Ireland Action Plan, the Government is committed to meeting the housing needs of over 138,000 households. This will be achieved through blended delivery, involving increasing the social housing stock by 50,000 homes, through build, acquisition and leasing programmes, and supporting some 88,000 further households through the Housing Assistance Payment...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Planning Issues (18 Dec 2019)
“The recent High Court judgment set aside the European Union (Environmental Impact Assessment) (Peat Extraction) Regulations 2019 made by the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment and the supplementary Planning and Development Act 2000 (Exempted Development) Regulations 2019 made by me. These Regulations, in combination, introduced a streamlined system for the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Tenant Purchase Scheme Data (18 Dec 2019)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 461 and 472 together. My Department publishes information on the sale of local authority houses each year. This information can be accessed on my Department's website at the following link: Data for 2019 sales will be published when they become available. This is expected to be towards the end of quarter 1 2020. The operation of the current Tenant...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 109 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoghan Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 622 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register