This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Departmental Staff, Consultancy Contracts Data, Proposed Legislation, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Eoghan Murphy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Local Authority Funding (5 Mar 2020)
“Local authorities derive their income from a variety of central and local sources including from commercial rates, charges for goods and services and Exchequer funding from Central Government. Central Government funding of local authorities includes transfers, both current and capital, coming from a wide range of Departments and Offices, not solely from my Department, for a variety...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Rent Pressure Zones (5 Mar 2020)
“The Ballincollig- Carraigaline Local Electoral Area (LEA) was designated a Rent Pressure Zone (RPZ) on 27 January 2017 under section 24 of the Residential Tenancies Acts (2004-2019). New Local Electoral Areas and Municipal Districts were signed into law on 31 January 2019 for Cork City and County (which took into account the expanded Cork City boundary) for the May 2019 local...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Non-Principal Private Residence Charge Administration (5 Mar 2020)
“I wish to reiterate that the Non Principal Private Residence (NPPR) charge is under the care and management of each local authority and application of the NPPR in individual cases is a matter for the local authority concerned. As Minister, I have no role in determining liability in individual NPPR cases and no role in reviewing decisions of local authorities. Notwithstanding that, I...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 97 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eoghan Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 622 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register