This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Public Capital Programme, Ministerial Staff, School Curriculum
(based on written questions asked by Enda Kenny and answered by departments)
- Resignation of Taoiseach (14 Jun 2017)
“A Cheann Comhairle, tá orm a chur in iúl duit gur éirigh mé as oifig mar Thaoiseach inné trína chur sin in iúl don Uachtarán de bhun an Bhunreachta. Yesterday I resigned from the office of Taoiseach by placing my resignation in the hands of the President, pursuant to the Constitution.”
- Nomination of Taoiseach (14 Jun 2017)
“Tairgim:Go n-ainmneoidh Dáil Éireann an Teachta Leo Varadkar le bheith ceaptha ag an Uachtarán mar Thaoiseach. I move:That Dáil Éireann nominate Deputy Leo Varadkar for appointment by the President to be Taoiseach. Having worked closely with Deputy Varadkar throughout his political career I am confident that he will carry out the role of An Taoiseach with energy,...”
- Resignation of Taoiseach (13 Jun 2017)
“Go raibh maith agat, a Cheann Comhairle. Nach iontach ar fad go bhfuil slua mór anseo inniu. Ba mhaith liom a chur in iúl duit, a Cheann Comhairle, tar éis ghnó na Dála seo, go mbeidh mé ag dul amach go hÁras an Uachtaráin, go dtabharfaidh mé litir ag éirí as an bpost seo chuig an Uachtarán agus go mbeidh sé sin ag dul i...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 205 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 14 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Enda Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 5942 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register