This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Health Services, Public Capital Programme, Ministerial Staff, School Curriculum
(based on written questions asked by Enda Kenny and answered by departments)
- Personal Explanation by Member (5 Dec 2017)
“In the Dáil on 17 November 2004 statements were allowed on the abduction and murder of Margaret Hassan, an Irish national in Iraq. During the course of those statements I said Margaret Hassan had converted to Islam. This statement was untrue. Margaret Hassan was a devout Catholic who continued to practice her religion during the years she was in Iraq. I wish, therefore, to have...”
- Financial Resolution No. 3: Intangible Assets (10 Oct 2017)
“I thought the Leas-Cheann Comhairle might allow me to speak to the good Deputies here.”
- Resignation of Taoiseach (14 Jun 2017)
“A Cheann Comhairle, tá orm a chur in iúl duit gur éirigh mé as oifig mar Thaoiseach inné trína chur sin in iúl don Uachtarán de bhun an Bhunreachta. Yesterday I resigned from the office of Taoiseach by placing my resignation in the hands of the President, pursuant to the Constitution.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 14 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 57 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Enda Kenny speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 5942 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register