This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Order of Business (28 Jan 2016)
“We will be here next week.”
- Leaders' Questions (28 Jan 2016)
“This is the last page.”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Swimming Pool Projects (27 Jan 2016)
“189. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the funding available for the local authority swimming pool programme following his request to chief executive officers of local authorities to submit expressions of interest on 20 January 2016; and given their tag deadline for expressions of interest is 5 February 2016, when he will make a final decision on allocations. [3296/16]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 36 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 31 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 23 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 242 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register