This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Flexible Work Practices, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, National Broadband Plan, Vaccination Programme
(based on written questions asked by Emer Higgins and answered by departments)
- Citizens' Assembly on Gender Equality: Statements (20 Oct 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to highlight some of the recommendations of the Citizens' Assembly on Gender Equality. Gender equality is often mislabelled as a woman's issue, but it is not. It is a societal issue and a goal on which every Member of this House ought to be focused. The Citizens' Assembly on Gender Equality makes a number of recommendations, spanning from politics and childcare to...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Oct 2021)
“This week's budget included a lot of wins for women, including a €31 million healthcare package that will help to tackle period poverty and provide investment in sexual assault treatment and maternity services. The provision of free contraception for young women aged 17 to 25 is particularly progressive. This idea was raised during the debate on the referendum on the eighth...”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Departmental Properties (14 Oct 2021)
“82. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if he will provide a list of buildings either owned or managed by her Department in Blanchardstown village, Dublin 15; and if they are currently being used. [50318/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 117 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 442 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Emer Higgins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 58 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)