This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Flexible Work Practices, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Schools Building Projects, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Emer Higgins and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (29 Nov 2023)
“Sadly, one in four pregnancies ends in loss. The State supports women in terms of leave from work who miscarry from 26 weeks on or who tragically experience a stillbirth. However, if someone experiences early pregnancy loss, they do it in isolation and without access to State leave. I have campaigned for early pregnancy loss. One of the challenges I have come up against is the lack of...”
- Policing, Protests and Public Order: Statements (28 Nov 2023)
“I extend my thoughts and my prayers to the five-year-old girl who remains seriously ill in hospital, to her brave childcare worker and to all those who found themselves in an absolutely unbelievable situation, caught up in awful scenes outside Gaelscoil Choláiste Mhuire on Thursday afternoon. To those who decided that the way to protect those small children and their carers was to riot,...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Tax Code (23 Nov 2023)
“86. To ask the Minister for Finance if he can provide an update on Ireland’s membership of the crypto-asset reporting framework and any proposed legislative change to tax reporting relevant to the exchange of information between members; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51396/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 141 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 300 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Emer Higgins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 173 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)