This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Redundancy Payments, Job Losses, Maternity Leave
(based on written questions asked by Emer Higgins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Maternity Leave (27 May 2020)
“332. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if there is flexibility by which maternity leave payments can be extended due to exceptional circumstances during the Covid-19 crisis; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7202/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Job Losses (27 May 2020)
“405. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the support other than statutory redundancy that can be provided to workers of a company (details supplied) that has gone into liquidation; if she will invite the company to reconsider its approach and treat its staff fairly; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [7200/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Redundancy Payments (27 May 2020)
“933. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the supports available to help workers (details supplied) in south western areas of Dublin that are facing redundancy; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [7201/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 3 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Emer Higgins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 3 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)