This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Substance Misuse, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, National Lottery Funding, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Emer Higgins and answered by departments)
- Residential Tenancies Bill 2020: Second Stage (22 Oct 2020)
“All of our worlds are upside down right now. For many of us, nothing we did at this time last year is now possible. For many people, going to work is impossible and, for many of these, working from home is also not possible. These people, through no fault of their own, have become unemployed. Not one of us could have predicted that we would be where we are today. The stress, anxiety and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Electric Vehicles (22 Oct 2020)
“29. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if there is a plan as part of the Government's plans to reduce carbon emissions to help management companies of apartment complexes install electric charge points in underground car parks for residents; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32206/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (22 Oct 2020)
“52. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will review the tax burden for persons over 66 years of age who are still making tax contributions (details supplied). [32249/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 33 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 200 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Emer Higgins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 16 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)