This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, National Broadband Plan, Vaccination Programme, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Departmental Administrative Arrangements
(based on written questions asked by Emer Higgins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: National Broadband Plan (11 May 2021)
“152. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the reason a property (details supplied) is still not included in the intervention area for the roll-out of fibre optic cables despite being told that the premises had been excluded from the AMBER area due to an anomaly and that this would be remedied on the high-speed broadband map. [24016/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Covid-19 Pandemic (11 May 2021)
“302. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if dancing and performing arts are now included in the guidelines for sports for the duration of Covid-19 restrictions; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24349/21]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (6 May 2021)
“Everyday, I am being contacted by constituents in their 30s and 40s in cohorts 4 and 7 who are coming up against roadblocks in the roll-out of the vaccination plan. They are attending GPs who are not administering vaccines, or who are not administering the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. This is proving hugely difficult for people, in particular people who are not under the care of a hospital...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 96 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 465 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Emer Higgins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 37 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)