This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, National Broadband Plan, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Vaccination Programme, Departmental Administrative Arrangements
(based on written questions asked by Emer Higgins and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (15 Jul 2021)
“Children under the age of 12 will shortly be able to return home from holidays without a vaccine, PCR test or antigen test. They will soon be able to go for family dinners indoors in a restaurant without a vaccine, PCR test or antigen test, but they cannot go to summer classes, schools or camps, dancing classes, stage schools or coding workshops. They cannot be indoors with their friends...”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Covid-19 Pandemic (15 Jul 2021)
“134. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if a commercial landlord can be prevented from increasing the rent on a commercial property given the financial impact that the Covid-19 pandemic has had on many businesses; if rent protections are available to commercial tenants; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38791/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Reliefs (15 Jul 2021)
“163. To ask the Minister for Finance if his attention has been drawn to proposals from a group (details supplied) regarding income tax relief for owner-occupiers and VAT rebates for social landlords; his plans to implement these measures; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38778/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 106 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 406 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Emer Higgins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 48 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)