This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, National Broadband Plan, Vaccination Programme, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Departmental Administrative Arrangements
(based on written questions asked by Emer Higgins and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (6 May 2021)
“Everyday, I am being contacted by constituents in their 30s and 40s in cohorts 4 and 7 who are coming up against roadblocks in the roll-out of the vaccination plan. They are attending GPs who are not administering vaccines, or who are not administering the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. This is proving hugely difficult for people, in particular people who are not under the care of a hospital...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (6 May 2021)
“46. To ask the Minister for Finance if the staycation grant could be adapted to allow mobile home owners claim tax back on their annual fees; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23541/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Tobacco Control Measures (6 May 2021)
“236. To ask the Minister for Health the position of his Department with regard to the use of selective and price comparison style price lists for tobacco products in retail stores; if his attention has been drawn to recent requests by HSE inspectors to remove these from display in stores; and if there is planned legislation to prevent the use of selective tobacco price lists which are...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 96 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 465 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Emer Higgins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 37 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)