This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Schools Building Projects, Special Educational Needs, Aviation Industry, Dental Services
(based on written questions asked by Emer Higgins and answered by departments)
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 - Vote 32 - Business, Enterprise and Innovation (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“Yesterday marked a milestone for many businesses across the country. It was fantastic to see businesses opening their doors after so much time and being available to their customers. Certainty is being brought back into their lives. I have visited many of my local businesses and it was stark to see people being served by staff who were behind visors or having treatments delivered by people...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Value Added Tax (30 Jun 2020)
“33. To ask the Minister for Finance further to Parliamentary Question No. 81 of 16 June 2020, the reason dentists are excluded from a VAT exemption when many other medical professions are included; the reason dentists protecting patients from Covid-19 are treated differently to nursing homes protecting their residents from Covid-19 or doctors protecting their patients from Covid-19; and if he...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Insurance Industry (30 Jun 2020)
“62. To ask the Minister for Finance further to Parliamentary Question No. 45 of 3 June 2020, if a company (details supplied) is in breach of the voluntary agreement by increasing the premium for a business; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13364/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 17 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 50 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Emer Higgins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 7 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)