This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Substance Misuse, National Lottery Funding, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Emer Higgins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Covid-19 Pandemic (29 Jul 2020)
“88. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection her plans to increase the availability of activation and back-to-work schemes in order to support persons to return to work; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [18800/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Health and Safety Regulations (28 Jul 2020)
“90. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if an employer that only provides a member of staff with a laptop due to the fact they are required to work in multiple locations is in breach of health and safety legislation or guidelines by refusing to also provide a monitor to ensure the employee does not suffer from posture difficulties; and if he will make a statement on the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Taxi Licences (28 Jul 2020)
“159. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his plans to support taxi drivers as they recover from loss of income as a result of Covid-19; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18382/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 125 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Emer Higgins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 10 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)