This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Sligo-Leitrim
- Former Fianna Fail Senator (Agricultural Panel)
- Changed party from Fianna Fail on 4 Aug 2009
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 24 May 2007 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Eamon Scanlon speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Properties, Nursing Homes Repayment Scheme, Laboratory Facilities, Vaccination Programme, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Eamon Scanlon and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations (18 May 2017)
“107. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the position regarding leaving certificate students in 1965 and 1966 who had to meet the five subject pass regulation, for example, in the case of a person (details supplied); if a full certificate can be provided in view of the fact there was no option to resit subjects and five subjects were passed over two academic years; and if he will...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Payments (18 May 2017)
“242. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when a person (details supplied) in County Sligo will receive a GLAS payment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23631/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Forestry Management (18 May 2017)
“243. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if plans can be put in place to increase the distances for planting forestry from residential homes in view of the recent gorse fires; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23673/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 297 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eamon Scanlon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 55 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)