This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fianna Fail TD for Sligo-Leitrim
- Former Fianna Fail Senator (Agricultural Panel)
- Changed party from Fianna Fail on 4 Aug 2009
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 24 May 2007 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Eamon Scanlon speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Properties, Sports Capital Programme Applications, Hospital Services, GLAS Payments, Nursing Homes Repayment Scheme
(based on written questions asked by Eamon Scanlon and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Early School Leavers (13 Dec 2018)
“80. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the supports available for school leavers under 18 years of age still living at home and dependent; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52622/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Improvement Schemes (13 Dec 2018)
“186. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of a funding application (details supplied) by Sligo County Council under the non-national safety scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52496/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Bus Services (12 Dec 2018)
“215. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will reinstate the Sligo town bus service to a location (details supplied) to facilitate a park and ride service for the area; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52275/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 240 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eamon Scanlon speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 113 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)