This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Dental Services (18 Dec 2019)
“243. To ask the Minister for Health the reason there has been no dental services available in Tubbercurry, County Sligo for 12 months; and when a dentist will be appointed. [53455/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Brexit Issues (18 Dec 2019)
“341. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if he will engage with the UK Government to protect vital County Donegal fishing and economic interests; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53686/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Afforestation Licences (18 Dec 2019)
“343. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the status of an appeal by a person (details supplied) regarding an afforestation licence; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53611/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 289 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 146 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)