This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): EU Directives, Departmental Expenditure, Fisheries Protection, Tax Code, Alternative Energy Projects
(based on written questions asked by Eamon Ryan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Climate Change Policy (18 Oct 2018)
“5. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation her plans to facilitate private businesses in transitioning to a low carbon and more sustainable business model. [43004/18]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (17 Oct 2018)
“Today An Bord Pleanála has turned down the planning application to build a plaza in College Green. Our city is grinding to a halt. The national planning framework proposes going back to the core and creating these civic spaces, but nothing is happening. There is not a single public transport project or cycling project. This plan was years in preparation and now it has been thrown out...”
- Nomination of Member of the Government: Motion (16 Oct 2018)
“The Ministers and Ministers of State who are being appointed to new positions today are four capable men. They are good-humoured in everything they do. They are good men. The only problem is that none of them is a woman.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 242 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 277 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eamon Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1070 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)