This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): EU Directives, Fisheries Protection, Alternative Energy Projects, Tax Code, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Eamon Ryan and answered by departments)
- An Bille um an Séú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht 2018: An Dara Céim - Thirty-sixth Amendment of the Constitution Bill 2018: Second Stage (9 Mar 2018)
“The Green Party will be supporting the campaign for the repeal of the eighth amendment to the Constitution. The provisions set out by the Government following receipt of the advice of the Citizens' Assembly and the Oireachtas committee very closely mirror our party position in many ways and we will be supporting the Government in that regard. Some in our party have a different view and may...”
- Sustainable Seaweed Harvesting: Motion [Private Members] (7 Mar 2018)
“On behalf of the Green Party, I very much support and commend Deputies Connolly and Pringle on using their time for this important debate and for seeking a united voice in the Chamber in respect of how we manage our marine environment and, in particular, seaweed on our coastal shores. This is a hugely important and useful allocation of time for this critical debate. It is correct that the...”
- Provision of Cost-Rental Public Housing: Motion [Private Members] (6 Mar 2018)
“Instead, what we are hearing from the Government is that it wants to build social housing and carry out some pilot cost-rental projects at a small scale before doing what we require. Nobody is saying cost-rental housing is not a good idea. Everyone I have heard in this debate has said it is. Therefore, the difference of opinion concerns the sense of scale and urgency. In response to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 208 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 237 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eamon Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 964 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)