This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): EU Directives, Departmental Expenditure, Fisheries Protection, Tax Code, Alternative Energy Projects
(based on written questions asked by Eamon Ryan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Local Authority Funding (30 Jun 2020)
“I have been advised that an application submitted under the OPW Minor Flood Mitigation Works and Coastal Protection scheme by Kerry County Council for a project at Ballyheigue comprising the use of rock armour to stabilise the cliff is currently under consideration. The Council will be notified shortly of a decision.”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (30 Jun 2020)
“The waste management market in Ireland is serviced by private companies, where prices charged, including any service charges, are a contract matter between those companies and their customers. In an effort to ensure that all waste collections, both household and commercial, continue during the Covid-19 pandemic my Department established a Covid-19 High Level Waste Advisory Group consisting...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Waste Management (30 Jun 2020)
“Local authorities are responsible for municipal waste collection within their functional areas. The obligations on local authorities in relation to collecting household waste are set out in section 33 of the Waste Management Act 1996, as amended. In summary, it provides that each local authority shall collect, or arrange for the collection of, household...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 97 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 26 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eamon Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1221 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)