This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): EU Directives, Departmental Expenditure, Fisheries Protection, Tax Code, Alternative Energy Projects
(based on written questions asked by Eamon Ryan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Electricity Generation (1 Dec 2021)
“There are three separate and distinct phases of the framework for micro- and small-scale renewable electricity generation in Ireland. The first is the pending introduction of a Clean Export Guarantee (CEG) tariff. This will allow all renewables self-consumers to receive remuneration from their electricity supplier for all excess renewable electricity exported to the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: National Broadband Plan (1 Dec 2021)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 50 and 51 together.The financial capability and capacity of each consortium member was assessed prior to awarding the NBP contract and guarantees were entered regarding equity commitments. The NBP contract contains sufficient mechanism to monitor ongoing financial stability of the project which includes financial reporting requirements.”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Climate Change Policy (1 Dec 2021)
“The 2021 Climate Action Plan sets out a just transition policy framework to ensure that we effectively monitor and manage our transition to climate neutral economy through structures and responses already in place and planned, that our responses remain flexible so that we can respond to future transition challenges, and that we target the areas in need of support. This policy framework is...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 4 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eamon Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1592 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)