This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): EU Directives, Departmental Expenditure, Fisheries Protection, Tax Code, Alternative Energy Projects
(based on written questions asked by Eamon Ryan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Planning Issues (23 Jun 2021)
“The Policy Statement on the Importation of Fracked Gas was notified to An Bord Pleanála following its approval by Government on and publication 18 May 2021. Section 34 of the Planning & Development Act requires An Bord Pleanála (or any planning authority) to consider the proper planning and sustainable development of an area with regard being had to relevant...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Climate Change Policy (23 Jun 2021)
“The Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill sets out our national economy-wide climate targets for 2030 and 2050, and the process for setting carbon budgets and sectorial emissions ceilings. It does not specify economy-wide or sectorial carbon budgets, and does not present options in relation to decarbonisation. Once the Climate Change Advisory Council proposes carbons...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Departmental Schemes (23 Jun 2021)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 55 to 57, inclusive, together. The Better Energy Warmer Homes Scheme is funded by my Department and administered by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI). The scheme delivers a range of energy efficiency measures free of charge to low income households vulnerable to energy poverty. To date over 142,000 homes have received free upgrades...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 89 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 4 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eamon Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1503 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)