This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): EU Directives, Departmental Expenditure, Fisheries Protection, Tax Code, Alternative Energy Projects
(based on written questions asked by Eamon Ryan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Sustainable Energy Communities (2 Dec 2021)
“The Sustainable Energy Communities (SEC) Programme is administered by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) on behalf of my Department. The Programme supports the low carbon energy transition by developing skills and capacity, at a community level, in determing how to use less energy, adopting lower carbon options for transport and heating, shifting energy use to off-peak times...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Bord na Móna (2 Dec 2021)
“The Government approved funding of €108 million for Bord na Móna’s large-scale peatlands restoration project to rehabilitate 33,000 hectares of peatlands under the Enhanced Decommissioning, Rehabilitation and Restoration Scheme (EDRRS). The Scheme has resulted in Bord na Móna reassigning employees from peat harvesting activities into rehabilitation operations, while...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Energy Policy (2 Dec 2021)
“The Excellence in Energy Efficiency Design (EXEED) support scheme is managed by the SEAI. My Department does not hold details of individual applicants or applications to the EXEED scheme.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 4 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eamon Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1592 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)