This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): EU Directives, Departmental Expenditure, Fisheries Protection, Tax Code, Alternative Energy Projects
(based on written questions asked by Eamon Ryan and answered by departments)
- European Defence Agency Project: Motion (19 Feb 2019)
“No one in the House would wish to deprive our Irish military of real capabilities around search, unexploded ordnance and improvised explosive devices. Clearly, we want to protect our troops and ensure they have the best training, advice and skills in respect of those critical military capabilities. The Green Party supports our troops strongly and wants them to have those resources and...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (19 Feb 2019)
“6. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his recent conversation with the British Prime Minister, Mrs. Theresa May. [6702/19]”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (19 Feb 2019)
“Three weeks ago I asked the Taoiseach what the Government's plans were for the wording of a referendum to support the work of those who care for people at home. The Taoiseach said at the time that the Government was due to comment on that issue within two weeks. Does he have an update on what the Minister for Justice and Equality or the Government intend to do in this regard?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 243 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 246 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 37 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Eamon Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1115 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)