This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Applications, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Western Development Commission Funding (22 Jun 2017)
“125. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht her plans to provide funding to the Western Development Commission in 2017 for investment in business and industrial projects under the western investment fund or other instrument the Western Development Commission has to assist business in the west in view of the growing underspend in her Department; and if she will make a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme Administration (22 Jun 2017)
“225. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government the number of lots proposed for the rollout of the SICAP programme; the reason the number of lots has not been reviewed; the reason it is planned to have only one lot in County Galway when the overwhelming view of persons living in Connemara and the islands is that there should be three lots; and if he will make a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Help Service Provision (21 Jun 2017)
“80. To ask the Minister for Health the reason behind the 13% reduction in home help hours in County Galway for January to April 2017 relative to the same period in 2016. [29082/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 72 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 776 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 71 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1219 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register