This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Applications, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (23 Feb 2017)
“Is prelegislative scrutiny becoming an excuse for doing nothing? I wish to ask the Tánaiste about all other legislation relating to her Department. We have the sale of alcohol Bill, the heads of which were approved in 2012. We have the transfer of sentenced persons Bill and the transfer of execution of sentences Bill, the heads of which were approved in 2013. We have the Tailte...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Local Authority Housing Applications (23 Feb 2017)
“220. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government when a decision will be made on an application for final approval on funding for a local authority house to be built by Galway County Council for persons (details supplied) in County Galway; if urgent approval will be given to this funding in view of the housing need involved; and if he will make a statement on the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: European Investment Bank Loans (23 Feb 2017)
“373. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine his plans to provide EIB cheap loan finance for the purchase and the planting of land in forestry in view of the importance of forestry to the country; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9396/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 853 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 70 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1202 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register