This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Foireann Roinne, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Seirbhísí trí Ghaeilge (2 Dec 2021)
“103. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection cén soláthar atá i bPlean Teanga Gaeilge na Roinne maidir le seirbhísí Gaeilge a chur ar fáil don phobal i gcoitinne atá á lorg agus lena chinntiú go mbeidh rogha ag pobal na Gaeltachta agus na Gaeilge plé a dhéanamh i nGaeilge, i scríbhinn agus ó bhéal,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Energy Policy (1 Dec 2021)
“60. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if it is planned to develop a strategy in consultation with the Department of Environment, Climate and Communications and the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine that will detail the port facilities that will be required to service the targeted offshore energy production outlined in the climate action plan; if State grants or...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Departmental Communications (1 Dec 2021)
“64. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if a memorandum for observations has yet been circulated to other Departments; if not, when it will be circulated; the Departments to which it will be circulated; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [59261/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 92 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 770 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 78 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1482 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register