This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Foireann Roinne, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Pension Levy (5 Mar 2020)
“91. To ask the Minister for Finance the amount raised by the Exchequer from the levy introduced in 2011 on pensions by year; the long-term effect this levy will have on pensions for those who worked in the semi-State sector who do not have an entitlement to the State contributory pension; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3325/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Credits (5 Mar 2020)
“109. To ask the Minister for Finance when the current tax credit for individuals was set at €1,650 and the employment tax credit was set at €1,650; the cumulative rate of inflation since that date; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3867/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Corporation Tax Regime (5 Mar 2020)
“110. To ask the Minister for Finance the progress made to date at EU level on a consolidated corporate tax rate for the EU; the implications for Ireland of the introduction of such a policy; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3868/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 69 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 400 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1393 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register