This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Foireann Roinne, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Bill 2019 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (19 Jun 2019)
“I welcome the Bill which is about regulation but I would just like to say a few words about gambling. If the figure of 40,000 is correct for those who have a gambling addiction or a gambling problem, or to put it another way are gambling beyond their wealth, we need to think of the absolute scale of that. That number would fill most provincial football or hurling grounds to the roof. It is...”
- National Maternity Services: Motion [Private Members] (19 Jun 2019)
“I am pleased to get a few minutes to speak on this subject. Unfortunately, like a lot of debates, the time runs very short. This was the first maternity strategy and it was launched against the backdrop of many years of neglect of maternity services. The reality is that women should feel safe when they go into maternity services. The best outcomes should be achieved for both the women and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Brexit Data (19 Jun 2019)
“39. To ask the Minister for Finance if his Department has carried out an assessment on the likely net contribution Ireland will have to pay to EU institutions each year after Brexit; if this will be a consideration in the framing of budget 2020; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25233/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 103 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 535 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1369 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register