This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Foireann Roinne, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Pupil-Teacher Ratio (25 Jun 2019)
“69. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his plans to reverse the changes introduced in the pupil-teacher ratio for two, three and four-teacher schools in 2012; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26546/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport Eligibility (25 Jun 2019)
“91. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his plans to reduce the number of eligible pupils required for a school bus service from ten to eight in order to reduce the carbon footprint; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26547/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Work Permits Eligibility (25 Jun 2019)
“297. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation her plans to add home care workers to the eligible list of categories for work permits for workers from outside the EU and EEA in view of the critical shortage of home care workers here; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [26548/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 101 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 548 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1371 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register