This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Foireann Roinne, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Prospecting Licences (18 Dec 2019)
“376. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the progress made to date in assessing all applications for renewal of prospecting licences in the Connemara area; when a decision will be made on each one; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53691/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Farm Assist Scheme Data (18 Dec 2019)
“451. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the number of persons on farm assist by county; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [53689/19]”
- Section 39 Organisations: Motion [Private Members] (17 Dec 2019)
“I am delighted to have an opportunity to speak on this subject. We must first recognise there is a crisis in the sector in question, services are not available, young people cannot get the assessments or psychological services they need and they cannot get respite or, in extreme cases, residential care. This is all a significant challenge. We are all agreed that we want higher standards...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 93 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 505 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1393 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register