This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Foireann Roinne, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Applications
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Citizenship Applications (15 Feb 2018)
“145. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the reason applications for citizenship are taking up to 12 months or longer to process in view of the commitments given by his Department that the processing time for such applications would be reduced to six months; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7847/18]”
- Employment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2017: Second Stage (14 Feb 2018)
“Cuireann sé áthas orm an deis a bheith agam labhairt ar an ábhar tábhachtach seo. I am pleased to speak on this subject. In the first place it is fair to say that, especially in small businesses, there is normally a good and flexible working relationship between the employer and the employee. Most things are worked by trust and agreement. It is not always the case but...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 692 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1261 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register