This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Applications, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Seirbhísí Eitilte (23 Mar 2017)
“133. To ask the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht cén fáth nach bhfuil eitiltí breise ar fáil chuig Oileáin Árann mar a bhíodh ar an bpraghas céanna leis na heitiltí OSP; an dtuigeann sí an tábhacht a bhaineann le seirbhís sholúbtha a bheith ar fáil chuig Oileáin Árann ar phraghas réasúnach;...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Respite Care Grant Eligibility (23 Mar 2017)
“149. To ask the Minister for Health if the HSE will pay for a respite care stay for a person (details supplied) due to exceptional circumstances; the detail of the rules regarding respite; if respite must relate to a discharge from hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [14632/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Applications (23 Mar 2017)
“168. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when payment under the GLAS scheme will issue to a person (details supplied) in County Mayo; the reason for the delay in issuing this payment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [14663/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 904 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 70 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1209 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register