This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Foireann Roinne, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Departmental Staff Data
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospitals Building Programme (19 Apr 2018)
“51. To ask the Minister for Health when work will commence on the building of the proposed new elective hospital in County Galway; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17050/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Tionscadail Tógála Scoileanna (19 Apr 2018)
“141. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills cén uair a cheadófar airgead chun síneadh a chur le scoil (sonraí tugtha) agus chun athchóiriú a dhéanamh uirthi freisin; an mbeidh mórán moille leis an gceadú ó tharla go bhfuil an t-eolas a bhí ar iarraidh curtha isteach anois; agus an ndéanfaidh sé ráiteas ina...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teagmháil na nÓg (19 Apr 2018)
“147. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills ar iarr Bord Oideachais agus Oiliúna na Gaillimhe agus Ros Comáin cead air deireadh a chur leis an aon ionad amháin de Theagmháil na nÓg (Youthreach) atá suite i dTír an Fhia i nGaeltacht na Gaillimhe agus ina gcuirtear cúrsaí ar fáil trí Ghaeilge; má d’iarr, ar tugadh an cead...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 83 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 721 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 73 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1276 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register