This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Foireann Roinne, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Walks Scheme (11 Jul 2019)
“23. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the number of new mountain and other walkways funded each year since 2011 under the walkways scheme; his plans to develop this sector further; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30075/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Mountain Access Schemes (11 Jul 2019)
“28. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the progress made by his Department and predecessor Departments in relation to the promotion of mountain climbing and the mountain access scheme since 2011; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30076/19]”
- Coroners (Amendment) Bill 2018: From the Seanad (10 Jul 2019)
“I thank the Minister for making amendments Nos. 1 to 3, inclusive.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 106 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 533 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1376 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register