This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Foireann Roinne, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Risk Management (20 Jun 2019)
“21. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the provision in 2019 for flood prevention and coastal protection works to be funded by the OPW; the amount spent to date in 2019 on such work; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25626/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: National Broadband Plan Funding (20 Jun 2019)
“40. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the financial provision in the National Development Plan 2018-2027 for the roll-out of rural broadband; the adjustments that will have to be made to the plan over the next five years to provide for the current projected cost of the roll-out of the national broadband scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25625/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Primary Care Centres Provision (20 Jun 2019)
“162. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to provide an upgraded primary health facility at a location (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25979/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 101 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 548 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 74 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1371 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register