This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Foireann Roinne, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Departmental Staff Data
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Oiliúint Múinteoirí (19 Sep 2018)
“71. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills an bhfuil sé i gceist fáil réidh leis na táillí a bhíonn ar mhic léinn mhúinteoireachta a íoc le dul go dtí an Ghaeltacht agus an bhfuil sé i gceist na deontais chothabhála a thabhairt ar ais do na mic léinn a fhreastalaíonn ar na cúrsaí Gaeltachta; cad é an...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Equine Industry (19 Sep 2018)
“114. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the amount of funding issued to a society (details supplied) by way of grants in 2017; the purposes for which it was provided; the reporting obligations on the society attached to the grant of the funding; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37980/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Deontais Ranna (19 Sep 2018)
“156. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht an bhfuil sé i gceist aici cloí leis an ngealltanas atá i gClár an Rialtais i mbliana agus breis airgid a chur ar fáil don Ghaeilge agus don Ghaeltacht do 2019; agus an ndéanfaidh sí ráiteas ina thaobh. [37979/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 99 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 693 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 73 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1308 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register