This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Foireann Roinne, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Single Payment Scheme Payments
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Local Authority Staff (1 Apr 2021)
“48. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if approval has been given formally to local authorities to hire additional staff as part of the Sustainable Transport Initiative; if the terms of conditions and salaries under which such staff may be hired have been agreed; the number of such staff hired to date by local authority; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17849/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Bus Services (1 Apr 2021)
“49. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if it is planned to devolve decisions in relation to the siting of bus shelters and other minor works from the NTA to the local authorities; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17850/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Seirbhísí Dátheangacha (1 Apr 2021)
“50. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport cén fáth nach bhfuil leagan dátheangach ag a Roinn don mhana agus lógó Transport for Ireland agus an Straitéis 20 Bliain don Ghaeilge á cur san áireamh; agus an ndéanfaidh sé ráiteas ina thaobh. [17853/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 78 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 836 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 77 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1441 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register