This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Foireann Roinne, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Single Payment Scheme Payments
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Maritime Jurisdiction Bill 2021 [Seanad]: Second Stage (3 Jun 2021)
“Ó fuair an tír seo neamhspleáchas, rinneadh neamhaird ar an bhfarraige timpeall orainn agus ar an saibhreas aiceanta atá san fharraige. Is trua é mar tá i bhfad níos mó farraige timpeall na tíre seo ná mar atá talamh sa tír. Tá saibhreas ollmhór ann ach is gá é a úsáid ar mhaithe leis an bpobal. Is...”
- Traveller Accommodation: Statements (3 Jun 2021)
“Cuireann sé áthas orm deis a bheith agam labhairt ar an ábhar seo mar is ábhar thar a bheith tromchúiseach é agus caithfear rud éigin a dhéanamh. One of the issues that has come up in the Oireachtas Committee on Key Issues affecting the Traveller Community, of which I am a member, is that we have all the statistics. We have an idea of the scale of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (3 Jun 2021)
“26. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the estimated loss of employment in the productive sectors of the economy due to the Covid-19 pandemic; the steps he plans taking to stimulate employment in the productive sectors of the economy post-Covid-19; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [29214/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 91 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 861 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 78 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1451 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register