This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Foireann Roinne, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Departmental Staff Data
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Rural Regeneration and Development Fund (9 Oct 2018)
“463. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the number of applications received for the rural regeneration fund by the 27 September 2018 deadline; the process and timeline for assessing applications, by county, in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41217/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Schemes (9 Oct 2018)
“464. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the maximum number of applications permissible for each local authority for schemes (details supplied) in 2018; the allocation of funds, by county, for each scheme in 2018, in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41218/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Official Languages Act 2003 Compliance (9 Oct 2018)
“566. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht the number of State bodies that have not to date submitted a language plan under the Official Languages Act 2003; the name of each such organisation in tabular form; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [41219/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 99 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 687 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 73 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1315 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register