This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disadvantaged Areas Scheme Payments, Foireann Roinne, Agri-Environment Options Scheme Payments, Single Payment Scheme Payments, GLAS Payments
(based on written questions asked by Éamon Ó Cuív and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Benefits Eligibility (19 Feb 2019)
“84. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection her plans to introduce changes to the means testing in the social welfare system; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8088/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: State Pension (Contributory) (19 Feb 2019)
“89. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the progress made to date with the introduction of the new TCA method of assessment for the State pension (contributory) for persons who became eligible for a pension since September 2012; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8089/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Brexit Issues (19 Feb 2019)
“154. To ask the Minister for Finance the estimated effect of the UK leaving from the EU will have on the net Irish annual contribution to the EU budget; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7930/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 117 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 645 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 73 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Éamon Ó Cuív speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1353 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register