This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Care Packages (26 Jan 2016)
“365. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the provision of home care hours for a person (details supplied) in County Dublin; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3112/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Child and Family Agency Funding (13 Jan 2016)
“519. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the additional funding to be provided to Túsla, the Child and Family Agency, following Ireland's signing of the Istanbul Convention; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46507/15]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospice Services (2 Dec 2015)
“119. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the provision of public funding for the Laura Lynn Hospice, the only children's hospice in the country; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [43071/15]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 2 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 14 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 10 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2143 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register