This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, Schools Building Projects, National Broadband Plan, Rail Network
(based on written questions asked by Duncan Smith and answered by departments)
- Commission of Investigation (Mother and Baby Homes and certain related Matters) Records, and another Matter, Bill 2020 [Seanad]: Second Stage (21 Oct 2020)
“Nothing speaks to the harshness and horror of the Irish experience in the almost 100-year history of our State than the experiences of those who had to endure and survive, and in some cases the experiences of those who did not survive, our State-sponsored institutions, such as mother and baby homes. Quite frankly, it is shocking, disheartening and totally avoidable that the Government is...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (20 Oct 2020)
“I agree with what the Ceann Comhairle has said but much of what has been mentioned previously was discussed at last week's Business Committee meeting. To add to that, we are here at the Order of Business and we have no visibility of when the emergency Bill for the extension of the ban on evictions will be introduced. We know, or sense, that it will come in on Thursday, a day that is already...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Sport and Recreational Development (20 Oct 2020)
“254. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if she will support efforts to provide sporting outlets for those over 35 years of age to keep them active and interested in sports in view of a number of examples (details supplied); her views on the idea; and if her Department will consider grant aiding such efforts. [30978/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 249 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Duncan Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 38 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)