This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Broadband Plan, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, National Children's Hospital, Schools Building Projects Status, Mental Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Duncan Smith and answered by departments)
- Special Committee on Covid-19 Response: Impact of Covid-19: SME Recovery (30 Jun 2020)
“I have two points to make and would be interested to hear the thoughts of the panel. The first relates to SMEs that have found it difficult to sustain tenancies with landlords during this pandemic. The majority of instances that I have come across over recent months are ones in which landlords have engaged with tenants to come to arrangements to see them through this crisis. However, I am...”
- Special Committee on Covid-19 Response: Impact of Covid-19: Arts and Entertainment Sector (30 Jun 2020)
“I thank all our guests for their contributions and submissions. If this pandemic has one good outcome, it has done a great job in quantifying, in euros, cents, jobs and numbers, how important the arts industry is to us. Many of us experience the industry through people in our families who work in it, but to see the value of it in economic terms, and to present that to a committee such as...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 88 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Duncan Smith speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 17 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)