This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Special Educational Needs, State Examinations, School Meals Programme, School Staff
(based on written questions asked by Donnchadh Ó Laoghaire and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Energy Prices (19 May 2022)
“27. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment his plans to support businesses that have been impacted by the increasing energy prices; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25293/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Job Creation (19 May 2022)
“91. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if he will discuss the engagements his Department has had with the offshore wind sector and the potential for job creation identified particularly in Cork; the initiatives proposed to ensure adequate supply of staff for the offshore wind sector; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25294/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Further and Higher Education (19 May 2022)
“175. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his views on recent reports that 2022 CAO points are highly likely to reach the record high of 2021; and the steps he will take to increase third level capacity and address this matter. [25237/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 107 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 544 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Donnchadh Ó Laoghaire speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 471 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)