This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Garda Deployment, Direct Provision System, Hospitals Data, Garda Strength, Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission
(based on written questions asked by Donnchadh Ó Laoghaire and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions: Special Educational Needs (19 Nov 2019)
“31. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the special education teacher allocation model still gives an additional weighting to gender on the basis of on the number of boys attending each school; if so, the evidence to support this approach; and his views on whether it is appropriate and necessary. [47618/19]”
- Inquiry into the death of Shane O'Farrell: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (14 Nov 2019)
“I move amendment No. 1: To insert the following words after “scoping exercise.’ ”: “and calls on the Government to add the following to the terms of reference after the words ‘documentation gathered for the Statutory Inquest into the death of Mr. Shane O’Farrell’: ‘(g) The relationship, official and unofficial, of Mr. Gridziuska...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Pupil-Teacher Ratio (13 Nov 2019)
“112. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the average student teacher ratio at primary level. [46745/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 133 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 251 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Donnchadh Ó Laoghaire speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 302 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)