This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Garda Deployment, Garda Strength, Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission, Departmental Bodies Data, Hospitals Data
(based on written questions asked by Donnchadh Ó Laoghaire and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (12 Jul 2018)
“It is now two years and five months since the sod turning on the Cork Events Centre. When the Dáil returns after the recess it will be not far off the first anniversary of the application for additional funding by Cork City Council of €10 million. Can the Tánaiste say when the Department will decide on that additional funding between now and the Dáil's return in September?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 154 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 319 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Donnchadh Ó Laoghaire speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 190 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)