This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Bodies Data, Hospitals Data, Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries, Early Childhood Care and Education, Direct Provision System
(based on written questions asked by Donnchadh Ó Laoghaire and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Commissions of Investigation (20 Feb 2018)
“238. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality when he plans to begin the process of a commission of investigation to examine the handling of the investigation of a person details supplied). [8319/18]”
- Select Committee on Justice and Equality: Intoxicating Liquor (Breweries and Distilleries) Bill 2016: Committee Stage (Resumed) (15 Feb 2018)
“I echo the remarks of Deputy Chambers. It makes sense to allow smaller breweries and distilleries to provide off-sales. It is reasonable to argue that such a provision would assist tourism. I also support the amendment to extend the permissible opening time by one hour.”
- Select Committee on Justice and Equality: Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Committee Stage (Resumed) (15 Feb 2018)
“I move amendment No. 157:In page 34, between lines 29 and 30, to insert the following: “Notice of appointment to be published 50.(1) Notice of an appointment to judicial office shall be published in Iris Oifigiúil and the notice shall, if it be the case, include a statement that the name of the person was—(a) recommended by the relevant committee to the Minister in...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 124 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 318 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Donnchadh Ó Laoghaire speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 132 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)