This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospitals Data, Early Childhood Care and Education, Protected Disclosures, Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries, Commissions of Investigation
(based on written questions asked by Donnchadh Ó Laoghaire and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Children's Rights (23 Feb 2017)
“58. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government his views on comments in the ninth report of the special rapporteur on child protection that the State is in breach of its international obligations due to the numbers of children in emergency accommodation; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7087/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Staff Recruitment (23 Feb 2017)
“325. To ask the Minister for Health if there is a consultant paediatric psychiatrist at Cork University Hospital; if not, his plans to ensure this is replaced; the paediatric psychiatry services that exist in the wider Cork city area; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9295/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: HSE Staff (23 Feb 2017)
“327. To ask the Minister for Health if there is a psychiatrist designated in a full time capacity specifically for the Togher and Ballyphehane areas of Cork city, South Lee. [9297/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 57 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 285 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Donnchadh Ó Laoghaire speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 51 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)