This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Local Authority Housing, Taxi Regulations, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Local Authority Housing Data, Public Transport
(based on written questions asked by Dessie Ellis and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff (14 Jul 2022)
“695. To ask the Minister for Health the number of psychiatric consultants in CH09 working out of the Ballymun health centre; the number of hours and days worked; the number of cases waiting for assessment; the average wait times for such assessments; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38900/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (14 Jul 2022)
“696. To ask the Minister for Health if he will examine the case of a vulnerable young person (details supplied) who is currently awaiting a psychiatric assessment, who has been given an appointment for November of 2022 for this assessment and has been waiting months for such an appointment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38901/22]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Disability Matters: Education and the UNCRPD: Discussion (Resumed) (14 Jul 2022)
“I thank the Minister for his contribution. He mentioned the new national access plan 2022-2026. He said we will have it towards the end of the summer or so. He mentioned intellectual disabilities. A clear definition of that is very important. It is something the previous development plan did not define properly. I am hoping we will have it in this one. It is also about how we handle...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 38 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 40 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dessie Ellis speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 566 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register