This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Local Authority Housing, Taxi Regulations, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Local Authority Housing Data, Public Transport
(based on written questions asked by Dessie Ellis and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Asylum Seeker Accommodation (18 Apr 2019)
“131. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number and dates of fire safety inspections that have been carried out at a centre (details supplied) from 2018 to date; the results of the inspections if they were carried out; if not, the reason such inspections were not carried out; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18154/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Drug and Alcohol Testing (18 Apr 2019)
“192. To ask the Minister for Health if Forensic Science Ireland tests for potency of cannabis seized; if it tests for the purity of cannabis seized; if it confirms the presence of other substances in the cannabis, the details of the substances; the quantity of the other substances should they be present in the cannabis; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18201/19]”
- Autism Support Services: Motion [Private Members] (2 Apr 2019)
“Ba mhaith liom fáilte a thabhairt do gach éinne sa Visitors Gallery. Bringing up a child with autism can be challenging for parents, particularly when other people do not understand the issues involved. Parents often find it more difficult to get their child access to educational and other services because of perceived issues related to the child’s condition....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 30 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dessie Ellis speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 483 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register