This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Local Authority Housing, Taxi Regulations, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Local Authority Housing Data, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Dessie Ellis and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Covid-19 Pandemic (16 Jun 2020)
“456. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation her plans for reopening open air markets such as those held in Fairyhouse, Ratoath, County Dublin, and Liberty Market, Dublin 8; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [11459/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (16 Jun 2020)
“502. To ask the Minister for Health the reason for the continued placement of a person (details supplied) discharged after eight months from James Connolly Memorial Hospital to St. Margaret’s nursing home, in which the person has been resident for the past ten weeks, as opposed to the person returning home according to the person's wishes and the wishes of the person's family; and if...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Substance Misuse (16 Jun 2020)
“688. To ask the Minister for Health the options available which will be explored for the banning of the use or sale of nitrous oxide capsules, also known as hippie crack (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11455/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 20 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dessie Ellis speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 509 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register