This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Local Authority Housing, Taxi Regulations, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Public Transport, Local Authority Housing Data
(based on written questions asked by Dessie Ellis and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: RAPID Programme (23 Feb 2017)
“36. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government the structure and timeline for delivery of selected projects of the reactivated RAPID scheme; and the way the budget of €4.5 million will be broken down. [8996/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Social and Affordable Housing Provision (23 Feb 2017)
“55. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government his plans to introduce an affordable housing scheme; and if so, the timeframe. [8995/17]”
- Industrial Relations (Right to Access) (Amendment) Bill 2016: Second Stage [Private Members] (22 Feb 2017)
“There have been many improvements in Irish society over the past 20 years but one area that has been steadily regressing is that of employees' rights. It is evident that workers' rights are now worse in many areas than they were when we joined the European Union in the early 1970s. The race to the bottom with regard to wages and rights started many years ago but it has accelerated greatly...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 52 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 91 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dessie Ellis speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 415 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register