This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Local Authority Housing, Taxi Regulations, Local Authority Housing Data, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Public Transport
(based on written questions asked by Dessie Ellis and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (24 May 2017)
“The Government has deferred legislation on pay-by-weight for waste management. It is clear that waste management companies were abusing the proposed legislation and using it to jack up prices by including a standard charge on all bins, as well as a pay-by-weight charge. It is also clear that certain companies are now giving the Government the two fingers and are beginning to charge for...”
- Leaders' Questions (24 May 2017)
“Is is all about the private sector.”
- Leaders' Questions (18 May 2017)
“The Government's landlord mates.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 62 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 104 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dessie Ellis speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 417 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register