This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Local Authority Housing, Taxi Regulations, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Local Authority Housing Data, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Dessie Ellis and answered by departments)
- Ministerial Power (Repeal) (Ban Co-Living and Build to Rent) Bill 2020: Second Stage [Private Members] (20 Oct 2020)
“Is mór an trua nach bhfuil aon Aire anseo chun éisteacht linn, i mo thuairim. Tá sé dochreidte nach bhfuil aon duine anseo ag éisteacht linn agus le mo chomrádaí, an Teachta Eoin Ó Broin, a chuir an PMB os ár gcomhair anseo. The arguments Fianna Fáil and the Greens made against co-living while in opposition were valid then and are valid...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (1 Oct 2020)
“179. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the e-tendering process for quantity surveyors with regard to school construction projects; the quantity surveyors that were successful in the tendering process; the school projects for which their tenders were accepted from January 2020 to date, in tabular form; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [27832/20]”
- Child Poverty: Motion [Private Members] (30 Sep 2020)
“I welcome this motion put forward by the Social Democrats. The issue of child poverty is something I have great interest in. As a parent, there is nothing that means more to me than the welfare of children. What parents does not want to do their best for their children? Who would not want to provide their children with a stable life in a caring environment? The reality is that many...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 36 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 21 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dessie Ellis speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 518 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register