This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Local Authority Housing, Taxi Regulations, Local Authority Housing Data, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Public Transport
(based on written questions asked by Dessie Ellis and answered by departments)
- An Bille um an gCúigiú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Ceart chun Tithíochta), 2017: An Dara Céim [Comhaltaí Príobháideacha] - Thirty-fifth Amendment of the Constitution (Right to Housing) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (20 Sep 2017)
“Housing should be a right and not a privilege. The right to housing should apply to all those in need of housing and who qualify for it. The right applied in this manner should be applicable not just to families, but to individuals as well. We must also be aware that in today's society, the concept of family can be understood in a wider sense. This should be applied regardless of age,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Workplace Safety (26 Jul 2017)
“67. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if her attention has been drawn to serious design flaws in the loading bays at the new Poolbeg incinerator (details supplied), and if she will make a statement on the matter. [35238/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Waiting Lists (26 Jul 2017)
“701. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) will be provided a date for surgery. [35115/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 93 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dessie Ellis speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 421 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register