This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Local Authority Housing, Taxi Regulations, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Local Authority Housing Data, Public Transport
(based on written questions asked by Dessie Ellis and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (21 Feb 2019)
“There is ongoing concern about the privacy of women availing of abortion facilities, as well as the potential for intimidation of those who have made hard and difficult decisions to have an abortion. The Minister for Health has indicated that he will introduce a Bill to create safe zones around the facilities to provide an area where women will not be subjected to possible abuse,...”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (21 Feb 2019)
“I doubt it.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Primary Care Centres Provision (21 Feb 2019)
“122. To ask the Minister for Health when a new primary care centre will be delivered for an area (details supplied) in Dublin 11 for which land has already been identified; when funding will be available to build the centre; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8810/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 30 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dessie Ellis speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 482 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register