This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Local Authority Housing, Taxi Regulations, Social and Affordable Housing Provision, Local Authority Housing Data, Public Transport
(based on written questions asked by Dessie Ellis and answered by departments)
- National Minimum Wage (Protection of Employee Tips) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (18 Jun 2019)
“In many businesses, primarily in the hospitality, leisure and service sectors, tipping has increasingly become a common practice. Cafés, bars, restaurants and hotels comprise a large proportion of this sector. Tipping staff, especially after a meal, is something I do, not because I am expected to do it, but because I believe it is the right thing to do. Customers in general have a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Deployment (18 Jun 2019)
“230. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of gardaí in the national drugs unit in each of the years 2015 to 2018 and to date in 2019; the number of gardaí working in local drugs units in each of the years 2015 to 2018 and to date in 2019, in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24900/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Expenditure (18 Jun 2019)
“231. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the annual cost of the national drugs unit in each of the years 2015 to 2018 and to date in 2019; the annual cost of each local drugs unit per area for the same period in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24901/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 30 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dessie Ellis speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 489 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register