This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment) Bill 2015: Second Stage (Resumed) (21 Jan 2016)
“I thank Deputy McNamara for sharing time with me. I welcome the National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment) Bill 2015, part of which gives additional funding to Fáilte Ireland and makes it more accountable to the Dáil. I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Ring, for taking part in this Second Stage debate. It is no surprise that tourism and sport are inextricably linked...”
- National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment) Bill 2015: Second Stage (21 Jan 2016)
- Confidence in Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (20 Jan 2016)
“Some are. The Deputy should have been here earlier.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 84 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 26 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 110 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register