This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Garda Deployment, Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries, Stardust Fire, Hospitals Data, Obesity Strategy
(based on written questions asked by Denise Mitchell and answered by departments)
- Community Safety and Fireworks: Motion [Private Members] (22 Sep 2020)
“My constituency of Dublin Bay North is no different from that of the previous speakers. Since August of this year fireworks, rockets and bangers have been going off morning, noon and night. People are afraid. Our elderly people have had bangers put through their letterboxes. Fireworks have been aimed at people and moving cars. People's property has been damaged and children are afraid to...”
- Taxi Industry: Motion [Private Members] (16 Sep 2020)
“The Minister of State knows that taxi drivers have been some of the hardest hit workers by this pandemic. They received little support from the Government, despite us hearing that the industry is on its knees. There is no work for taxi drivers. This is down to the fact that we have no concerts or football matches, people are working from home, and few people are going out socialising. ...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (15 Sep 2020)
“465. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the amount of funding provided for the construction of the new school in Baymayne, Dublin 13; when construction works will be completed; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24120/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 69 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denise Mitchell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 78 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)