This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries, Hospitals Data, Stardust Fire, Garda Data, JobPath Implementation
(based on written questions asked by Denise Mitchell and answered by departments)
- Children and Family Relationships Bill 2018: Second Stage (11 Jul 2018)
“While I welcome this Bill, it is ridiculous that three years after marriage equality was endorsed by the people in a referendum, many families are not seen as equal in the eyes of the State. Over the past year, I have repeatedly raised this issue in the House under Questions on Promised Legislation and through written parliamentary questions. Time and again, we were given deadlines that...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 111 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denise Mitchell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 37 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)