This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Garda Deployment, Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries, Stardust Fire, Hospitals Data, Obesity Strategy
(based on written questions asked by Denise Mitchell and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (9 Jun 2020)
“182. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if children with Down's syndrome will be granted access to the July provision in 2020; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10268/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Civil Marriages (9 Jun 2020)
“633. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection when persons that wish to get married and have civil ceremonies in registry offices will be able to do so; and if there are planned measures to be introduced to ensure these offices can be opened in the coming weeks. [10269/20]”
- Covid-19 (Justice and Equality): Statements (4 Jun 2020)
“I am proud of my community and of my constituents who make it a great place to live. I thank the community groups, educators and gardaí for working as hard as they do to try to make our society a better place. However, there is an ongoing drug feud in my area and communities across my constituency are dealing with a never-ending cycle of living in fear and under intimidation. While I...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 67 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denise Mitchell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 76 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)