This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Garda Deployment, Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries, Garda Data, Stardust Fire, Early Childhood Care and Education
(based on written questions asked by Denise Mitchell and answered by departments)
- State Pension Age: Motion [Private Members] (22 Jun 2021)
“I thank Deputies O'Reilly and Kerrane for bringing this important motion to the House tonight. People should be entitled to retire at the age of 65 on a full State pension if that is their choice. It is unacceptable that they are expected to sign for jobseeker's benefit at the age of 65. The decision to get rid of the State pension transition payment was cynical and that must be reversed....”
- Traveller Accommodation: Statements (3 Jun 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on this topic. I am a member of the Joint Committee on Key Issues Affecting the Traveller Community and we engaged with Pavee Point, the Irish Traveller Movement and the National Traveller Women's Forum on Tuesday. The experiences recounted by those organisations are concerning, but not surprising. Traveller accommodation is something that politicians do...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Probate Applications (3 Jun 2021)
“170. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if her attention has been drawn to the issues caused by Covid-19 within the Probate Office in relation to interviews and delays on cases due to interviews not being conducted; the steps being taken to rectify the matter; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [12765/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 166 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denise Mitchell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 90 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)