This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Garda Deployment, Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries, Garda Data, Stardust Fire, Early Childhood Care and Education
(based on written questions asked by Denise Mitchell and answered by departments)
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (29 Apr 2021)
“There has been much discussion of this legislation over the past few months. I am glad the debate on Second Stage is being given the time it deserves. The view among environmental activists is that the Bill does not go anywhere near where it should. Notwithstanding the good provisions it contains, many people have concerns. A large number of constituents have contacted my office to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Local Authority Housing (28 Apr 2021)
“499. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the number of direct builds of social housing by Dublin City Council in 2018, 2019 and 2020, in tabular form. [22184/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (28 Apr 2021)
“619. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills her plans for new secondary schools to be built for the north Dublin city area; the number of new places that will be made available; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [22185/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 181 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denise Mitchell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 85 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)