This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Garda Deployment, Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries, Garda Data, Child and Family Agency, Stardust Fire
(based on written questions asked by Denise Mitchell and answered by departments)
- Long-Term Residential Care: Motion [Private Members] (13 Jul 2021)
“This motion would ensure that the safety, protection and rights of residents in nursing homes are safeguarded and that a public inquiry is established. Care Champions and the Irish Association of Social Workers have led the calls for a public inquiry and we support those calls. Covid had a significant and fatal impact in many nursing homes and the hurt and pain experienced by many will...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Departmental Policies (8 Jul 2021)
“198. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the reason the principle generally applied to pay related agreements in respect of local elected representatives was not backdated to the point at which the agreement was made; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [36941/21]”
- Ban on Rent Increases Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (6 Jul 2021)
“For years, we in Sinn Féin, led by Deputy Ó Broin, have called for a rent freeze to stop rents, which are already out of control, from increasing further and further hammering young people. Fianna Fáil, Fine Gael and vested interests including property speculators have allowed the so-called housing market to dictate how much money can be taken from a young person's salary to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 162 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denise Mitchell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 94 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)