This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Garda Deployment, Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries, Special Educational Needs, Garda Data, Stardust Fire
(based on written questions asked by Denise Mitchell and answered by departments)
- Insurance Reform: Statements (22 Jun 2022)
“Sinn Féin has been vocal for many years in advocating for insurance reform. Some progress has been made but we all know that the latest reforms are not enough. Since they were introduced, we have seen the average personal injury award drop by 42%. Even with these reductions, consumers do not feel that the savings being made by insurance companies are being passed onto them. The idea...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Ports Policy (21 Jun 2022)
“120. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of the Dublin Port pension scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31831/22]”
- Special Educational Needs: Statements (16 Jun 2022)
“The lack of special educational needs places in schools for children in Dublin Bay North is as bad as anywhere in the State. I have been in contact with a number of parents in recent months who cannot secure a place for their child for the school year starting in September. They have applied to all the schools in the area but cannot access something that is their child's right. These...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 104 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denise Mitchell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 112 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)