This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Garda Deployment, Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries, Garda Data, Stardust Fire, Early Childhood Care and Education
(based on written questions asked by Denise Mitchell and answered by departments)
- Residential Tenancies (No. 2) Bill 2021: Second Stage (23 Jun 2021)
“I will share my time with Deputy Conway-Walsh. I will begin by saying that those of us in Sinn Féin will support this Bill. The latest Residential Tenancies Board report has shown that 1,100 notices to quit were issued despite a ban being in place. Sinn Féin has repeatedly called on the Minister to ban evictions and to halt rent increases. Rents are crippling people and they are...”
- State Pension Age: Motion [Private Members] (22 Jun 2021)
“I thank Deputies O'Reilly and Kerrane for bringing this important motion to the House tonight. People should be entitled to retire at the age of 65 on a full State pension if that is their choice. It is unacceptable that they are expected to sign for jobseeker's benefit at the age of 65. The decision to get rid of the State pension transition payment was cynical and that must be reversed....”
- Traveller Accommodation: Statements (3 Jun 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on this topic. I am a member of the Joint Committee on Key Issues Affecting the Traveller Community and we engaged with Pavee Point, the Irish Traveller Movement and the National Traveller Women's Forum on Tuesday. The experiences recounted by those organisations are concerning, but not surprising. Traveller accommodation is something that politicians do...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 166 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denise Mitchell speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 90 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)