This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by Denis Naughten and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (19 Feb 2019)
“I want to ask the Taoiseach about live export facilities at the port of Cherbourg in France. As the Taoiseach is aware, there are too many black and white cattle going into beef production at the moment and it is decimating the livelihoods of beef farmers. The programme for Government commits to developing increased live export markets for the beef sector but to facilitate exports, we need...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Passport Applications (19 Feb 2019)
“128. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if a person (details supplied) is eligible to apply for an Irish passport; if not, if they must first make a formal application for citizenship; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7671/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Management (19 Feb 2019)
“229. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the steps he is taking to ban the use of mobile phones in primary and post-primary schools; his views on whether boards of management are vulnerable to allegations of facilitating cyberbullying if there are not clear procedures in place in each school; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8117/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 79 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 97 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denis Naughten speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 900 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register