This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by Denis Naughten and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Service Provision (17 Oct 2019)
“40. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the steps he is taking to support the children identified in the counties of Roscommon and Mayo audiology misdiagnosis within the education system; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41801/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Small Schools (17 Oct 2019)
“56. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the steps he is taking to support rural schools; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41800/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teaching Contracts (17 Oct 2019)
“133. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his views on the campaign for one management day per week for teaching principals; his plans to implement same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42831/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 379 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 97 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denis Naughten speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 928 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register