This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by Denis Naughten and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Waste Disposal Charges (14 Jun 2018)
“In line with the commitments set out in A Resource Opportunity - Waste Management Policy in Ireland, published in 2012, and in the interest of encouraging further waste prevention and greater recycling, flat-rate fees for kerbside household waste collection are being phased out over the period autumn 2017 to autumn 2018, as customers contracts come up for renewal. The necessary regulatory...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Freedom of Information Data (14 Jun 2018)
“My Department received 148 FOI requests this year up to 8 June:- 21 requests were granted, - 31 requests were part-granted, - 30 requests were refused, - 16 requests were transferred/withdrawn or dealt with outside the FOI process, and - 50 requests are currently live. 3 internal reviews were sought, one of which related to a 2017 request. There was...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Waste Management (14 Jun 2018)
“In the first instance, it is important to point out that as Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment I have no role or remit in relation to the decision made by An Bord Pleanála concerning the facility the Deputy refers to, nor indeed do I have a role in relation to planning policy or planning legislation. Furthermore, waste management planning, including with...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 96 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denis Naughten speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 861 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register