This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by Denis Naughten and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Mobile Telephony Services (18 May 2017)
“I am critically aware of the frustration currently being experienced across Ireland where telecommunications networks are not always delivering the services people expect. Recognising this frustration, I specifically included in the Programme for Government a commitment to a Mobile Phone and Broadband Task force. In July 2016, I established the Task Force together with Minister Humphreys...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Energy Policy Review (18 May 2017)
“The Energy White Paper, 'Ireland's Transition to a Low Carbon Energy Future 2015-2030', published in December 2015, notes that Moneypoint, Ireland’s only coal burning power station, contributes to diversifying Ireland’s fuel mix and the provision of competitively priced electricity. The station is owned by the ESB and the White Paper recognises that key decisions on its...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Cyber Security Policy (18 May 2017)
“The major cyber attack that occurred globally in recent days is unprecedented in terms of scale and speed of onset. Whereas ransomware attacks via malicious e-mail attachment have become commonplace, this newly discovered malware type, generally referred to as WannaCry2 possesses the ability to spread very rapidly from machine to machine without any user intervention. The National Cyber...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 90 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denis Naughten speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 720 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register