This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by Denis Naughten and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: North-South Interconnector (12 Jul 2018)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 599 and 612 together. There are a number of legal issues ongoing in Ireland and Northern Ireland in relation to the North South Interconnector project. My Department was involved in a High Court appeal against the planning decision in 2017. The planning decision was upheld in the High Court and subsequently in the Court of Appeal. This is now...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Better Energy Communities Programme (12 Jul 2018)
“The Better Energy Communities Scheme is funded by my Department and operated by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI). €23m has been allocated to the Scheme in 2018. To date, 37 communities have been approved funding for energy upgrades to more than 1,200 homes and 400 communities and commercial facilities. These communities will have warmer and healthier buildings lower...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Broadband Service Provision (12 Jul 2018)
“In September 2017 enet/SSE announced a project to bring high speed broadband to 115,000 homes and businesses across the West and North West of Ireland. As the Deputy is aware, Eir withdrew from the National Broadband Plan procurement process in January 2018 leaving enet/SSE the remaining bidder in the process and as such the company is now engaged with my...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 97 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denis Naughten speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 865 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register