This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by Denis Naughten and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (20 Jun 2019)
“Maintaining a strong and viable suckler beef herd is a commitment in the programme for Government. The climate action plan, as we know, was published this week. It sets a target for reducing agricultural emissions by 10% between 2017 and 2030. Based on calf registrations, we had suckler cow emission reductions of 5% in 2018 alone and if the 2019 trend continues, we will have achieved the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Help Service (20 Jun 2019)
“135. To ask the Minister for Health if he will report on the meeting between the Minister of State with special responsibility for mental health and older people and HSE CHO managers on the delivery of home help hours; if the €18.3 million home support hours committed to in the service plan will be delivered in 2019; the cost of compliance with a decision (details supplied); and if he...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: General Medical Services Scheme Data (19 Jun 2019)
“203. To ask the Minister for Health the pharmacies with a GMS contract in Dublin 5; the payments received under categories (details supplied) in each month from December 2018 to May 2019; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25798/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 225 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 97 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denis Naughten speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 914 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register