This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by Denis Naughten and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Better Energy Homes Scheme Administration (13 Apr 2017)
“The Better Energy Programme which is administered by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) on behalf of my Department consists of the Better Energy Homes Scheme, Better Energy Warmer Homes Scheme and Better Energy Communities Scheme. The Better Energy Warmer Homes (BEWH) Scheme delivers a range of energy efficiency measures to low income households vulnerable to energy...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Energy Efficiency (13 Apr 2017)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 321 to 323, inclusive, and 325 together. Ireland has a national target to improve energy efficiency by 20% by 2020. This means that we are committed to making energy savings of 31,950 gigawatt hours (GWh) by 2020. Our progress to date has seen a 12% improvement resulting from investment under the Capital Plan across the residential (which...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources: Renewable Energy Projects (13 Apr 2017)
“The introduction of a Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) is a commitment in the White Paper on Energy and the 2016 Programme for Government and will be the primary support mechanism in the heating sector designed to meet Ireland’s renewable energy obligations. The aim of the RHI is to build on the progress already made in the renewable heating sector and to help reach...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 10 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 90 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denis Naughten speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 699 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register