This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Hospital Services, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by Denis Naughten and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (15 Jul 2021)
“On behalf of the Regional Group, I echo the comments of the Leas-Cheann Comhairle regarding the staff working in the Houses. My colleagues in the Regional Group and I worked closely with the Government to pass the Criminal Justice (Perjury and Related Offences) Act, which sends a clear message to anyone engaged in legal proceedings that they must tell the truth. When commenced, the...”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (15 Jul 2021)
“Last week, the Taoiseach told the Dáil the Government is committed to recognising the sacrifices that public sector workers, in particular front-line healthcare workers, have made. Twelve months ago, I raised with the Taoiseach the need to properly recognise the Trojan work of front-line healthcare workers, in particular all those across our hospital and community health services, from...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 142 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 693 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 102 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denis Naughten speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1106 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register