This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects, Decentralisation Programme
(based on written questions asked by Denis Naughten and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff (13 Jun 2019)
“153. To ask the Minister for Health the role of the new post of CHO network manager; the job specification, grade and rate of pay of same; the role to be replaced by this post; if positions vacated by appointment to the post will be back filled; the persons or bodies that will report to this management role; the person or body the network manager will report to; and if he will make a...”
- Home Help Service Provision: Statements (12 Jun 2019)
“I thank the Leas-Cheann Comhairle. The maths do not add up when it comes to the HSE home help cuts. Government funding in the budget and the HSE's service plan commit to 50,000 home help hours every day in 2019. However, the decision by the HSE to suspend the allocation of home help hours to older people and their carers for the next five months contradicts this and the all-party...”
- Defence Forces: Motion [Private Members] (12 Jun 2019)
“I believe our Defence Forces are a vital safety net that protect the democratic institutions of the State. In many instances, they have had to step into the breach to provide vital services when industrial action was being taken elsewhere. None of us knows the extent of the challenges that Brexit will bring to security on this island. The Defence Forces must be on hand in such...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 217 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 97 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Denis Naughten speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 914 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register