This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Audiology Services Provision (18 Dec 2019)
“193. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the provisions over and above that available to children with hearing loss made for the 49 children in counties Mayo and Roscommon who had their hearing misdiagnosed by the HSE; the specific resources set aside for these children; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53856/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: State Claims Agency (18 Dec 2019)
“241. To ask the Minister for Health the number of medical claims outstanding with the State Claims Agency; the potential cost of such claims; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53450/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Farm Inspections (18 Dec 2019)
“361. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if the inspection penalty rate will be published for randomised on-farm inspections, namely, land eligibility inspections, cross-compliance inspections including animal IDR and nitrates GAP inspections in each of the years 2013 to 2018 and to date in 2019; the number of holdings selected randomly; the number of holdings with a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 440 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 99 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 948 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register