This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Housing Estates, Broadband Service Provision, UK Referendum on EU Membership, Brexit Issues, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Declan Breathnach and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (19 Feb 2019)
“Page 47 of A Programme for a Partnership Government has a commitment to provide immediate solutions to the broadband and phone coverage deficit. I want to preface my question by saying that I am not talking about the roll-out of the national broadband plan, nor about Brexit. I am asking the Taoiseach and the Minister in charge of the mobile broadband task force what is happening to address...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on the Implementation of the Good Friday Agreement: Business of Joint Committee (14 Feb 2019)
“Apologies have been received from the Chairman, Deputy Crowe. I propose that we go into private session. Is that agreed? Agreed.”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on the Implementation of the Good Friday Agreement: Challenges Facing Cross-Border Authorities: Irish Central Border Area Network (14 Feb 2019)
“Before we begin, I remind members, witnesses and persons in the Public Gallery to turn off their mobile phones. Members are requested to ensure that for the duration of the meeting their mobile phone is turned off completely or switched to airplane, safe or flight mode, depending on their device. It is not sufficient for members just to put their phones on silent mode as that will maintain...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 131 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 100 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Declan Breathnach speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 137 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)