This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Broadband Service Provision, Housing Estates, Brexit Issues, UK Referendum on EU Membership, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Declan Breathnach and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (19 Nov 2019)
“Page 110 of A Programme for a Partnership Government contains a commitment that farm families and rural communities "must feel the effects of positive economic and social change." Oireachtas Members, including my office, have been inundated with calls from farming families who are currently experiencing extreme hardship due to the non-payment of funding under the basic payment scheme, BPS,...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Nov 2019)
“A Programme for a Partnership Government contains an explicit provision guaranteeing the Good Friday Agreement in all its parts. The decision of the Upper Tribunal in the United Kingdom in the DeSouza case in October highlighted that the foundational birthright guarantee, that is, the right of citizens of Northern Ireland to identify and be accepted as British or Irish or both, was not...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Public Sector Pay (14 Nov 2019)
“The Minister and the Deputy are only wasting their own time.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 121 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 97 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Declan Breathnach speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 169 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)