This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Housing Estates, UK Referendum on EU Membership, Broadband Service Provision, Hospital Waiting Lists, Brexit Issues
(based on written questions asked by Declan Breathnach and answered by departments)
- Report on Gender Budgeting: Motion (18 Oct 2018)
“By way of introduction to the debate and notwithstanding the fact that many people say self praise is no praise, I note as a relatively new member of the House and as the newest member of the Budgetary Oversight Committee how commendable are its staff and members in respect of the work they do. The potential of the committee to look at budgetary and legislative suggestions and ideas excites...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Oct 2018)
“There is a clear commitment in the programme for Government, as initiated by Fianna Fáil, to ensure the credit unions use this vehicle. As Deputy Ó Caoláin said, today is credit union day and, indeed, the credit union movement has given 60 years of dedicated service to communities, businesses and families. It has been lauded as the No. 1 customer experience and has been voted...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Passport Data (18 Oct 2018)
“100. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the number of holders of Irish passports that are residing in the United States of America and are citizens by descent; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42833/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 142 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 97 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Declan Breathnach speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 116 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)