This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Benefits, Special Educational Needs, Health Services, Social Welfare Code
(based on written questions asked by David Stanton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (29 Apr 2021)
“64. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the progress made to date with respect to the proposed development of a school (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [22403/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Enrolments (28 Apr 2021)
“599. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the number of primary school students projected to transition to secondary level in each of the four school planning areas of Cobh, Midleton and Carrigtwohill, Fermoy and Youghal, respectively in each of the years 2026 to 2028; the number of students who have transitioned to second-level in each of these four school planning areas in each of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (28 Apr 2021)
“947. To ask the Minister for Health the position regarding the recognition of the vaccination of persons who have been fully vaccinated with a vaccine (details supplied) and who plan to enter the State; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21501/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 156 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever David Stanton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 585 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register