This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Benefits, Health Services, Special Educational Needs, Social Welfare Code
(based on written questions asked by David Stanton and answered by departments)
- Racism Affecting Ethnic Minorities in Ireland: Statements (12 Dec 2019)
“I welcome the opportunity to debate this important issue. Racist incidents can gain momentum quickly, in particular because of the extra oxygen provided by social media. Their effects can be devastating on individuals and can last a lifetime. The majority of Irish society has been remarkably open and welcoming to migrants and, over the past two decades and more, we have welcomed people...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Traveller Projects Funding (12 Dec 2019)
“As the Deputy will be aware, in June 2017, the National Traveller and Roma Inclusion Strategy 2017 – 2021 (NTRIS) was published. The Strategy represents a whole of Government approach to bring about meaningful change and progress for the Traveller and Roma communities in Ireland. It brings together Government Departments and Agencies along with representatives from both the Traveller...”
- Domestic Violence: Statements (11 Dec 2019)
“This is an important and timely debate that will help to raise awareness of what Deputy Connolly described as the crime of domestic abuse and violence and the steps being taken to counter it. Unfortunately, it will be an ongoing task for all of us in this House and for society as a whole to address. While acknowledging Deputy Connolly's observation regarding the reliability of figures, I am...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 69 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 48 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever David Stanton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 575 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register