This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Benefits, Health Services, Special Educational Needs, Social Welfare Code
(based on written questions asked by David Stanton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Direct Provision System (12 Mar 2019)
“As the Deputy is aware, I have strongly condemned the arson attacks on possible sites for direct provision centres which have damaged property and could have led to injury or loss of life for residents and staff. Following the recent fires in Moville, Co. Donegal and Rooskey, Co. Leitrim, officials from the Reception and Integration Agency (RIA) have been liaising with...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Asylum Seeker Accommodation (12 Mar 2019)
“The improvements to living conditions for applicants for international protection have been significant over recent years. These include the implementation of self- or communal catering arrangements in a number of accommodation centres. As a result of this initiative, approximately 2,000 residents in nine centres have now moved to the independent living model. In parallel with the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Refugee Resettlement Programme (12 Mar 2019)
“Following the completion of the assessment of tenders received following a public procurement process, the Department of Justice & Equality has formed a framework for centres within a 40km radius of Newbridge to provide accommodation and ancillary services for persons seeking protection through the international protection process. The Hazel Hotel was one of the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever David Stanton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 523 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register