This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Benefits, Special Educational Needs, Health Services, Grant Payments
(based on written questions asked by David Stanton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Research Funding (15 Jul 2021)
“42. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the ongoing research projects being funded by his Department to address the challenges of climate change in the agricultural sector; the further assistance his Department plans to provide in progressing this research; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38548/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agriculture Schemes (15 Jul 2021)
“45. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the incentives in place to encourage young persons to take up farming as a career; the enrolment trends for the respective agricultural colleges for the past five years; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38549/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Policy (15 Jul 2021)
“205. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the incentives his Department has in place or plans to put in place to support house owners who wish to relocate from properties that are too big for their needs; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38772/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 51 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 190 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever David Stanton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 590 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register