This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Benefits, Health Services, Special Educational Needs, Social Welfare Code
(based on written questions asked by David Stanton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Parental Leave (15 Feb 2018)
“As the Deputy will be aware, the Programme for Partnership Government includes a commitment to increase paid parental leave during the first year of a child’s life, as research shows that parental care is of particular importance in the first year of life. To further this commitment, the Government has established an interdepartmental working group to develop proposals to give effect...”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Feb 2018)
“A lot of work has been done on the Bill in the past 12 months. The legislation is with the Attorney General to provide for a number of specific changes to the current antiquated Gaming and Lotteries Act 1956 and I expect it will be published soon. On the broader issue of gambling, this is a complex and evolving area of policy. We have carried out a lot of research in this area. On 10...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Gender Recognition (14 Feb 2018)
“As the Deputy is aware, the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection holds primary responsibility for transgender policy. This Department has not prepared specific written guidelines for staff or the public in dealing with transgender matters. Staff are trained to deliver an appropriate level of customer service and this training includes detailed training on all...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 69 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 3 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever David Stanton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 461 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register