This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Benefits, Health Services, Special Educational Needs, Social Welfare Code
(based on written questions asked by David Stanton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Employment Rights (21 Sep 2017)
“While I have no ministerial responsibility for retirement ages, in either the public or private sector, I can indicate that the government has under consideration proposals that would facilitate persons remaining in the work place beyond the age of 65 where they have a wish to do so. In my role in the Department of Justice and Equality, I have responsibility for equality legislation which...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Asylum Seeker Accommodation (20 Sep 2017)
“The Department of Justice and Equality has a contract in place with the owners of the premises in question to provide accommodation to those seeking international protection. This contract is scheduled to expire on 22nd May 2018. At that time it is expected that all new accommodation contracts will be awarded through an open competitive tendering competition to comply with EU Directive...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Refugee Resettlement Programme (11 Sep 2017)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 548 and 643 together. The Irish Refugee Protection Programme (IRPP) was established by Government Decision on 10 September 2015 as a direct response to the humanitarian crisis that developed in Southern Europe as a consequence of mass migration from areas of conflict in the Middle East and Africa. Under this programme, the Government has pledged to accept a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 70 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 43 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever David Stanton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 438 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register