This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Benefits, Health Services, Special Educational Needs, Social Welfare Code
(based on written questions asked by David Stanton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Criminal Prosecutions (8 Mar 2018)
“The Deputy will appreciate that the policing response to any incident of assault, or other crime, is a matter for An Garda Síochána, and that it is the function of the Director of Public Prosecutions to decide independently if a prosecution should be taken. Likewise, the imposition of particular penalties on those found guilty of offences is a matter...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Youth Diversion Projects (8 Mar 2018)
“I take it that the Deputy is referring to the Garda Youth Diversion Programme, the operation of which is supported by the nationwide network of Garda Youth Diversion Projects (GYDPs). I can inform the Deputy that my Department is obliged to carry out an open call for proposals process during 2018 in relation to the provision of GYDP services, to fully comply with requirements...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Firearms and Ammunition Security (8 Mar 2018)
“I wish to advise the Deputy that Statutory Instrument 646 of 2017, entitled Firearms (Storage of Firearms and Ammunition by Firearms Dealers) Regulations 2017, was recently signed into law by me and has recently been circulated to firearms dealers. These Regulations give effect to minimum standards for the safe and secure storage of firearms and ammunition in the premises of firearms...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 3 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever David Stanton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 462 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register