This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Benefits, Special Educational Needs, Health Services, Grant Payments
(based on written questions asked by David Stanton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: School Meals Programme (25 Nov 2021)
“28. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the details of plans for the extension of the hot school meals programme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [57546/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: An Garda Síochána (25 Nov 2021)
“145. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the current strength of An Garda Síochána and the Garda Reserve; her Department’s plans to further increase the strength of An Garda Síochána; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [57949/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Victim Support Services (25 Nov 2021)
“196. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality her Department’s plans to extend supports for adult victims of sexual offences following court proceedings; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [57950/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 73 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 211 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever David Stanton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 603 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register