This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Benefits, Special Educational Needs, Health Services, Grant Payments
(based on written questions asked by David Stanton and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Youth Services (3 Dec 2021)
“I concur with Deputy Griffin's final point. Throughout the country, there are youth organisations that have nowhere to go. Has the Department considered engaging schools that are closed? Some of them, which often have fantastic facilities the State has paid for, lie idle at night and on weekends, when young people could use them. Throughout the country, in towns and villages, they are...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Childcare Services (3 Dec 2021)
“We are bringing in a sick pay scheme and it seems many of these workers cannot actually avail of that scheme because they have to sign on, and they do not build up enough time. Will the Minister comment on what are the plans to change that?”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (1 Dec 2021)
“Last June it was announced that the Owenacurra mental health centre in Midleton was to close on 31 October last. That has not happened. It seems there is no suitable place for the residents to move to. Obviously, this has caused a lot of angst, uncertainty and worry among residents and their families. There also seems to be an issue with the future policy on the mental health residential...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 73 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 206 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever David Stanton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 603 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register