This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Benefits, Health Services, Special Educational Needs, Social Welfare Code
(based on written questions asked by David Stanton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Youth Diversion Projects (25 Jun 2019)
“I have attached a table setting out the Garda Districts in Cork that currently have a Garda Youth Diversion Project (GYDP) located in them. All of North Cork Garda Division is covered by three projects, based in Cobh, Mallow and Youghal, and by a mobile service with dedicated staff that covers the remainder of the Division. Cork city Garda Division has 8 projects which take referrals from...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: International Protection (25 Jun 2019)
“The Reception and Integration Agency of my Department has been encountering significant upward pressure on its accommodation portfolio. Coupled with an increase in the number of people applying for protection in recent years is the large number of people with an international protection status or a permission to remain who continue to live in RIA accommodation. RIA has approximately the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Direct Provision Data (25 Jun 2019)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 257 to 260, inclusive, together. The Reception and Integration Agency (RIA) website is currently undergoing extensive improvements. All monthly statistics from October 2018 to date are currently being collated and will be available in the coming weeks. The total duration of stay statistical data the Deputy requires is not available for 2018 on a monthly...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever David Stanton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 540 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register