This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Benefits, Special Educational Needs, Health Services, Grant Payments
(based on written questions asked by David Stanton and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (20 Jan 2022)
“The Industrial Development Agency, IDA, owns a fully serviced, 150-acre site between Carrigtwohill and Midleton in my constituency. It is lying idle since 2007. There were plans to upgrade the road outside, the N25. Millions have been spent on the plans to upgrade the road, but the plans have now been shelved and there is no clarity. There is also a plan to build 2,500 houses at the other...”
- Ceisteanna Eile – Other Questions: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (20 Jan 2022)
“I have been told recently that as we accelerate and expand on digital reforms and transformation, our mobile phone networks are not secure. They are easily hacked and tracked. As we become more dependent on this technology, what guarantees can the Minister give us that these networks are secure and people cannot be tracked and hacked, have our conversations listened into and so forth? An...”
- Ceisteanna Eile – Other Questions: Capital Expenditure Programme (20 Jan 2022)
“May I ask a question?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 86 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 194 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever David Stanton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 608 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register