This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Benefits, Special Educational Needs, Health Services, Social Welfare Code
(based on written questions asked by David Stanton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: National Broadband Plan (13 Jan 2021)
“93. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the 70 schools that are set to become broadband connection points by the end of the first quarter of 2021; the number of points envisaged to be created by the end of 2021 given the impact of Covid-19 by county in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1374/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Alternative Energy Projects (13 Jan 2021)
“94. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment his Department’s position on using wave energy as a means of contributing to Ireland’s energy resource mix; the advancements in wave energy that have been considered by his Department to date; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1377/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Network (13 Jan 2021)
“153. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the criteria used by his Department to consider the reclassification of roads to national road status; the roads that have been considered for and granted or refused reclassification to national road status for the period 2015 to 2020; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1069/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 90 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever David Stanton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 583 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register