This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Benefits, Health Services, Special Educational Needs, Social Welfare Code
(based on written questions asked by David Stanton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agriculture Schemes (30 Jul 2020)
“914. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine his plans to introduce a scheme similar to the rural environment protection scheme as underlined in the Programme for Government; when he expects to introduce this scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [19558/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Covid-19 Pandemic (28 Jul 2020)
“44. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the number of Irish citizens abroad that require repatriation assistance; the number of citizens that have been helped already; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18546/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Passport Applications (28 Jul 2020)
“57. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the number of passport applications that have been processed since the Passport Office closed for Covid-19 in March 2020; the turnaround times for passports; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [18547/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 13 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 51 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever David Stanton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 578 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register