This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Services for People with Disabilities, Social Welfare Benefits, Special Educational Needs, Health Services, Social Welfare Code
(based on written questions asked by David Stanton and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces (13 May 2021)
“49. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence his plans to bring forward legislation to enable members of the Reserve Defence Forces to serve overseas; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24982/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Naval Service (13 May 2021)
“51. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence his plans to upgrade facilities at the Naval Service base at Haulbowline; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24983/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Admissions (13 May 2021)
“150. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to Parliamentary Question No. 96 of 6 May 2021, the estimated number of prospective students still on waiting lists for places in these schools; the available options being considered to address the issue; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24992/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 173 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever David Stanton speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 587 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register