This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Rail Network Expansion, School Accommodation Provision, Medicinal Products Reimbursement, Hospital Appointments Status, Special Educational Needs Staff
(based on written questions asked by Darren O'Rourke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Garda Station Refurbishment (5 Mar 2020)
“114. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if the new cell windows being installed in a Garda station in County Meath meet the required standards; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3272/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation Provision (5 Mar 2020)
“264. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of progress for the delivery of a new school building (details supplied); when works on a new school building will commence; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3274/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Staff (5 Mar 2020)
“265. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the specific proposals and timeline to increase the number of special needs assistants at a school (details supplied); if his attention has been drawn to the fact that the school has been allocated one SNA to cater for the needs of four children in three different classes; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3275/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 committee discussions and Dáil debate since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 13 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Darren O'Rourke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1 time in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)