This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Public Transport, Covid-19 Pandemic, An Garda Síochána, Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Generation
(based on written questions asked by Darren O'Rourke and answered by departments)
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Climate Action: COP28: Discussion (28 Nov 2023)
“I thank the witnesses for their extensive contributions. They are very useful for us and very well set out in terms of the specific asks. I have a question on an issue that a number of people have raised. There is a sense that there are clear asks at this COP. There are question marks over the COP, and the media coverage it has got in recent days has focused on oil deals and everything...”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Climate Change Policy (23 Nov 2023)
“37. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment his views on the skills and supports required for businesses to meet decarbonisation targets; if the Government has plans to increase awareness and knowledge of decarbonisation amongst businesses and SMEs in particular; how SMEs have been supported to date to decarbonise; if there are plans to increase this; and if he will make a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (23 Nov 2023)
“141. To ask the Minister for Finance if there are plans to address wealth-related emissions via new levies or taxation; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51249/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 139 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 829 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Darren O'Rourke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 319 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)