This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Driver Test, Public Transport, Rail Network
(based on written questions asked by Darren O'Rourke and answered by departments)
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages (25 Feb 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak about this Bill on Committee Stage. I support several of the amendments. Amendment No. 31 is in my name and that of Deputy Cullinane. I will echo several comments made thus far regarding the analysis that the Government's approach to this issue not being a serious one. It strikes me that the evidence shows that this Government dragged along in this...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (25 Feb 2021)
“I raise the issue of private school bus transport. Schools will be back, to some degree, on Monday and we also expect private school bus transport to return. I refer to non-Bus Éireann transport. These providers will fall very far short of the break-even point. Those working in some similar services are allowed to stay on the pandemic unemployment payment, PUP. I ask that the...”
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (24 Feb 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to contribute to the debate on this Bill. To begin, I must ask why the Minister for Transport is not here taking this Bill through the House. Where is the Minister for Transport, Deputy Eamon Ryan, today? He should be anchoring this Bill but he is missing in action. I mean no disrespect to the Minister or the Minister of State, Deputy Butler, but their...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 114 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 556 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Darren O'Rourke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 66 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)