This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Lottery Funding, Tax Code, Special Educational Needs Services Provision, Invalidity Pension Appeals, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Dara Murphy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Broadband Service Speeds (20 Feb 2018)
“463. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the reason there is poor broadband connectivity in an area (details supplied); when this issue will be rectified; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8132/18]”
- Permanent Structured Cooperation: Motion (7 Dec 2017)
“Like other speakers I am very pleased to be able to make an intervention on this very important issue. Much reference has been made to the haste surrounding the debate but it is important to remember that we lived through this debate and finally the Lisbon treaty came into effect on 1 December 2009. We are living in an ever-changing world with very significant challenges and constantly...”
- Committee on Public Petitions: English Junior Certificate Examination: Discussion (22 Nov 2017)
“I welcome Ms O'Sullivan and her colleagues. Without sounding too patronising, I compliment them on taking this initiative, which I am sure has taken up a lot of their time and energy. This is my first experience in my seven years as a parliamentarian to engage with people who are below the voting age, the issue of whether 16 year olds should have the right to vote being another area of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 5 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1 written question in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 165 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register