This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): National Lottery Funding, Tax Code, Special Educational Needs Services Provision, Invalidity Pension Appeals, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Dara Murphy and answered by departments)
- Committee on Public Petitions: National Orchestras: Discussion (10 Oct 2018)
“I welcome the witnesses. The timing is pertinent. It has been a very difficult number of years across so many parts of the State. To hear the Minister saying yesterday that the State has balanced its books should mean that we can be much more optimistic about how we support cultural and other very important parts of our State and how they function. Now is the time. We should all...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Home Accommodation Provision (15 May 2018)
“391. To ask the Minister for Health if there has been an audit or an assessment of the supply and demand for nursing home beds carried out in County Cork; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21007/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Broadband Service Speeds (20 Feb 2018)
“463. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the reason there is poor broadband connectivity in an area (details supplied); when this issue will be rectified; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8132/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 3 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 2 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 165 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register