This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Funding, Grant Payments, Job Creation Issues
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (30 Jun 2020)
“In relation to today’s business, it is proposed that: notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, the only business to be taken shall be the business as set out in the second revised report of the Business Committee dated 29 June 2020, with no Questions on Promised Legislation; No. 4, motion re presentation and circulation of Revised Estimates 2020 shall be taken without debate and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (30 Jun 2020)
“110. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of a building project application by a school (details supplied) in County Mayo. [12712/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (30 Jun 2020)
“184. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when Covid-19 guidelines for school transport services for the 2020-2021 academic year will issue; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13171/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 62 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 280 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 856 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register