This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Funding, Grant Payments, Job Creation Issues
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Land Issues (22 Oct 2020)
“69. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if his Department has ownership of an asset (details supplied) following the dissolution of a community based company; and the details of the procedure for a community group to apply for ownership of that asset. [32105/20]”
- Commission of Investigation (Mother and Baby Homes and certain related Matters) Records, and another Matter, Bill 2020 [Seanad]: Second Stage (21 Oct 2020)
“On 19 February 2013, the then Taoiseach, Enda Kenny, gave a State apology and the Visitors Gallery was full that night of survivors of the Magdalen laundries. It was one of the stand-out nights of my time in this House to meet those women, to see their courage and their strengthen and to hear of their journeys and how they survived them. Those people are still on that journey. I am deeply...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on European Union Affairs: Brexit Negotiations: Members of the House of Lords (21 Oct 2020)
“Honour the existing agreements.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 60 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 248 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 869 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register