This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Funding, Grant Payments, Covid-19 Pandemic
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Defective Building Materials (30 Nov 2023)
“263. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if his Department is in receipt of a submission from SEAI in relation to the defective concrete blocks scheme; if he is aware of the delays being caused by SEAI not expanding its schemes as promised; and if he will treat their submission as a urgent priority. [53034/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Departmental Programmes (30 Nov 2023)
“443. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the current status of IIP applications that were submitted in advance of the February 2023 deadline; the timeline for sports clubs that have submitted valid applications to be informed about the success or otherwise of their applications; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [53178/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: EU Directives (29 Nov 2023)
“The European Commission publishes the Single Market Scoreboard twice a year which includes a performance overview of Member States in relation to transposition of Directives, and infringement proceedings for non-transposition. The EU Affairs Unit in my Department has responsibility for monitoring the transposition of EU Directives in my Department, and for reporting on the position to the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 46 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 59 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1027 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register