This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Funding, Grant Payments, Job Creation Issues
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Trade, Enterprise and Employment: Departmental Functions (15 Oct 2020)
“27. To ask the Minister for Trade, Enterprise and Employment if an early warning system for large-scale redundancies is in operation within his Department; and the way in which it operates. [25949/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Trade, Enterprise and Employment: Covid-19 Pandemic (15 Oct 2020)
“51. To ask the Minister for Trade, Enterprise and Employment the strategy changes introduced by IDA Ireland and Enterprise Ireland in view of international travel restrictions as a consequence of Covid-19. [25947/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Projects (15 Oct 2020)
“105. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of projects (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30657/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 257 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 866 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register