This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Funding, Grant Payments, Job Creation Issues
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Education Policy (12 May 2022)
“66. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills her strategy to improve access to the transition year programme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [23660/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Staff (12 May 2022)
“151. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will report on the improved employment conditions for school secretaries and caretakers; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [23659/22]”
- Consumer Rights Bill 2022: Second Stage (11 May 2022)
“I commend the Minister of State on bringing forward this Bill. It is one of the most significant overhauls of consumer rights legislation in some time and it is long overdue. What we are doing is embedding many rights but will we give information to people regarding their rights when they get involved in the system? I am sure everybody in this Chamber has signed up for some sort of service...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 102 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 324 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 938 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register