This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Data, Grant Payments, Job Creation Issues, Departmental Bodies
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Insurance Coverage (23 May 2017)
“167. To ask the Minister for Finance if insurance companies can refuse persons over 75 years of age [24543/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Prevention Measures (23 May 2017)
“385. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the status of flood prevention plans for the River Deel; the timeframe for completion and planned construction schedule for these plans; if a budget is in place for these works; the work completed on the River Deel since December 2015 and to date in 2017; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24541/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medical Aids and Appliances Provision (23 May 2017)
“435. To ask the Minister for Health the reason it is not possible for a person (details supplied) in County Mayo to receive adapted shoes; and if he will direct the HSE to provide funding for same. [24050/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 100 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 714 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 640 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register