This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Funding, Grant Payments, Job Creation Issues
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- Remediation of Dwellings Damaged By the Use of Defective Concrete Blocks Bill 2022: Second Stage (30 Jun 2022)
“I welcome the chance to discuss this legislation. I acknowledge the significant work put in by so many people to get to this point, including the Minister, his team and his officials, but especially homeowners from Mayo, members of Mayo Pyrite Action Group, North Mayo Pyrite Group, Mica Action Group in Donegal, and similar groups from Clare, Limerick and Sligo. Last week, one of their...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces (28 Jun 2022)
“110. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence when the European Working Time Directive will be implemented for members of the Defence Forces; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [34024/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Renewable Energy Generation (28 Jun 2022)
“141. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if he will ensure that all processes in relation to existing exploration licences are managed expeditiously in the context of RePowerEU; his plans for ensuring that Ireland meets the ambitions outlined in RePowerEU; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [33764/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 96 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 333 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 948 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register