This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Funding, Grant Payments, Job Creation Issues
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: National Monuments (5 Mar 2020)
“133. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the investment plans in place for Moyne Abbey and Rosserk Abbey, Killala, County Mayo. [3065/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Refurbishment (5 Mar 2020)
“215. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if correspondence from a school (details supplied) in County Mayo has been received; if his attention has been drawn to the issues in the correspondence; the steps that have been taken; the further steps that will be taken to address the issues; the timeframe for completion of satisfactory works; and if he will make a statement on the matter....”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Gaelscoil Issues (5 Mar 2020)
“313. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the current and capital allocation to An Comhairle um Oideachas Gaeltachta agus Gaelscolaíochta in 2020. [3857/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 91 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 327 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 51 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 853 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register