This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Funding, Grant Payments, Job Creation Issues
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- Community Safety and Preventing Crime: Statements (18 Nov 2020)
“To pick up where Deputy Catherine Murphy just left off, I agree with much of what she and Deputy Gould said. We are given figures on how many gardaí are available but when one actually drills down, the number available for community policing tends to be a very different story. That is the cause of enormous frustration for communities that cannot access basic day-to-day service at Garda...”
- Rural and Community Development: Statements (18 Nov 2020)
“I thank the Minister for her statement. It is a welcome opportunity for this debate at this time in the context of Covid and Brexit. I acknowledge the work the Minister, as well as the Minister of State, Deputy Joe O'Brien, have done since they took over. I also acknowledge the work of her predecessors, my constituency colleague, Deputy Ring, Deputy Ó Cuív and Pat Carey who...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Climate Change Policy (18 Nov 2020)
“42. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the response by Ireland to the EU hydrogen strategy for a climate neutral Europe published in July 2020; the steps taken within his Department to assess the potential of the document; and if he plans to publish a national hydrogen strategy for Ireland. [37145/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 231 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 872 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register