This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Data, Grant Payments, Job Creation Issues, Departmental Bodies
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Stations (23 Feb 2017)
“93. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality her plans for a Garda station in County Mayo (details supplied); her further plans to reinstate the Garda numbers at the Garda station following downsizing in 2015-2016; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9273/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Public Private Partnerships (23 Feb 2017)
“115. To ask the Minister for Finance the rationale for the imposition of a restriction on public-private partnerships whereby private investment cannot be more than 10% of the final project cost; and his views on whether this poses a barrier to making use of the European Fund for Strategic Investment to increase investment in State infrastructure projects. [9108/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: European Fund for Strategic Investments (23 Feb 2017)
“116. To ask the Minister for Finance further to Parliamentary Question No. 164 of 22 November 2016, if he will expand on the statement (details supplied) [9109/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 516 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 43 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 626 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register