This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Funding, Grant Payments, Job Creation Issues
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- Covid-19 Vaccine Roll-out Programme: Statements (Resumed) (4 Mar 2021)
“I too acknowledge the Minister, Deputy Donnelly, and the Minister of State, Deputy Butler, for their huge work to date. The roll-out in nursing homes in particular has been hugely successful, particularly given the story of Covid in nursing homes. That was based on communication and on a partnership. We need to make sure that the roll-out through GPs is based on the same principles:...”
- Banking Sector: Statements (3 Mar 2021)
“I join many colleagues from rural areas in expressing concern about the Bank of Ireland closures. In my own county, branches will close in Ballyhaunis, Kiltimagh and Charlestown, in addition to Ballymote and Tubbercurry in south Sligo. It means that an entire swathe of east Mayo and south Sligo will be without a branch service. Many people may dismiss that, but it is a very real concern....”
- An Ghaeilge agus An Ghaeltacht: Ráitis (3 Mar 2021)
“Gabhaim mo bhuíochas leis an Aire, an Teachta Martin, agus leis an Aire Stáit, an Teachta Chambers, ní h-amháin as a bheith ann le haghaidh na díospóireachta ach as an bhfuinneamh chomh maith atá tugtha acu go dtí an Roinn agus na hoifigí atá acu. Mar a deirtear gach Nollaig, agus táim cosúil leis an Teachta Ó Cathasaigh...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 247 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 881 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register