This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Funding, Grant Payments, Job Creation Issues
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- Report and Recommendations of the Committee on Standing Orders and Dáil Reform: Motion (9 Jul 2020)
“I move: That, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders - (a) the rotas in relation to Leaders’ Questions, private members’ time, and Priority Questions, as contained in the Report of the Committee on Standing Orders and Dáil Reform dated 8th July, 2020, be adopted for the month of July 2020 only, and (b) the following sequence and times shall apply in relation to...”
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (9 Jul 2020)
“It is proposed, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, that No. 7a, motion re report and recommendations of the Committee on Standing Orders and Dáil Reform, be taken now without debate.”
- Vote 33 - Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht (Revised) (9 Jul 2020)
“Gabhaim buíochas leis an Teachta. Beidh orm teacht ar ais chuige lena lán de na freagraí. Tá a fhios agam go bhfuil daoine buartha faoi sheirbhísí ar na hoileáin ach táimid soiléir go mbeidh muid ag obair leis an Roinn nua agus go mbeidh seirbhísí ar fáil trí Ghaeilge. Tá sé sin an-tábhachtach dúinn, go...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 281 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 856 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register