This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Funding, Grant Payments, Job Creation Issues
(based on written questions asked by Dara Calleary and answered by departments)
- Maritime Area Planning Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (16 Sep 2021)
“Is deas a bheith ar ais anseo i Seomra na Dála. I welcome this Bill because it brings up to date legislation that is far too old and irrelevant to where our island is at today. Deputy Berry's comments were very true. I suspect he and I might have the same source in terms of how big our island actually is, apart from the bit we can see. This Bill is a step in the right direction in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Projects (16 Sep 2021)
“88. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of the N26 in County Mayo; and if a commitment will be given for its inclusion in the forthcoming review of the NDP. [43217/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: National Development Plan (16 Sep 2021)
“133. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of the preparation of the NDP review and the inclusion for a commitment on the development of the western rail corridor within that review; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [43218/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 317 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Dara Calleary speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 901 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register