This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Road Safety, Home Help Service Provision, VAT Rate Application, Health Services Provision, Nitrates Usage
(based on written questions asked by Danny Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Social Protection (Covid-19): Statements (2 Apr 2020)
“I am glad to get the opportunity to talk about a few anomalies. I thank the Government for many of the measures it has brought in, but we need to trim up a few things to make it equal for people who are not being catered for. Kerry, Killarney in particular, is basically a tourist county. Many seasonal workers who traditionally work from the start of March until the end of October are...”
- Health (Covid-19): Statements (2 Apr 2020)
“I, too, sympathise with all those who have lost family members over the past three or four weeks, for whatever reason. It has been a very difficult time for them because nobody can assist them, grieve with them or go to funerals. I knew a 91 year old man who, when he knew he was dying, said to his son, "Goddamit, there will be no neighbour or anyone coming to the funeral." The son is...”
- European Council Meeting: Statements (5 Mar 2020)
“Farmers in the west cannot afford any cuts, especially those in Kerry who are trying to survive but are not being paid for their produce. We have raised so much about the sucklers. If they do not get some payment in the near future, many of them will close down and have to give up because they are not making a profit. They cannot afford any cut in their payments. Again, it is not a gift...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 105 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 48 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 20 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Danny Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 414 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)