This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Home Help Service Provision, Domiciliary Care Allowance Applications, Hospital Appointments Delays, Hospital Waiting Lists, Road Projects
(based on written questions asked by Danny Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Vehicle Registration (21 Sep 2017)
“70. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will address a matter (details supplied) regarding VRT; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39998/17]”
- An Bille um an gCúigiú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Ceart chun Tithíochta), 2017: An Dara Céim [Comhaltaí Príobháideacha] - Thirty-fifth Amendment of the Constitution (Right to Housing) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (20 Sep 2017)
“It went out under the Minister's name. I am not blaming him, but his statement said that he was going to take people out of urban areas and take them out to rural areas to house them. I want him to tell me how many vacant houses or how many houses are ready for habitation in County Kerry which I represent. We do not have houses for the people we have on our own housing lists. Forget about...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Brexit Issues (20 Sep 2017)
“154. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to implement measures to protect local manufacturers in view of the adverse effects of Brexit on the economy (details supplied). [39269/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 156 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 42 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 12 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Danny Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 103 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)