This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Driver Test, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, Primary Medical Certificates, Road Safety
(based on written questions asked by Danny Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Irish Water (5 May 2021)
“55. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if he will provide funding to Irish Water to replace and bring up to standard disintegrated mains and sewerage treatment plants especially in rural Ireland. [21877/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Tenant Purchase Scheme (5 May 2021)
“98. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if he will put a fair and equitable tenant purchase scheme in place to cater for persons who want to buy out their houses especially the elderly who have been renting for 30 years or more and those in rural cottages built in family owned land; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23012/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: National Parks (5 May 2021)
“110. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if fire belts will be put in place to divide up the 27,000 acres in Killarney National Park following the recent fires. [23059/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 161 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 224 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Danny Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 521 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)