This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Road Safety, Home Help Service Provision, VAT Rate Application, Planning Issues, Road Improvement Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Danny Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Confidence in the Minister for Health: Motion (Resumed) (20 Feb 2019)
“This was to be a hospital for all the country but now we see that it will just be a hospital for Dublin. The only way in is by bicycle or for fit people to walk. No helicopter can land at the site. What happened that led to the price being wrong? We told the Government in March 2017 that the cost would escalate beyond belief. One example of a reason why is that 100 lorries have to take...”
- Confidence in the Minister for Health: Motion (20 Feb 2019)
“You ran away with it.”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (20 Feb 2019)
“The protection of farmers' incomes featured strongly in the programme for Government. Farmers' incomes, however, are now at a new low. The price for sucklers and beef is at a new low. Can the Taoiseach explain why beef or cattle make more in the North of Ireland or on mainland England while at the same time we are being told that beef is coming into Germany and Italy in return for those...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 217 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 64 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Danny Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 329 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)