This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Road Safety, Home Help Service Provision, VAT Rate Application, Health Services Provision, Covid-19 Pandemic
(based on written questions asked by Danny Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (8 Jul 2020)
“If we are to have any relevance here in Dáil Éireann, we must represent and talk for the people who cannot talk for or represent themselves. I am very concerned about people not being allowed into nursing homes to visit their fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters or other loved ones because in many instances those residents cannot talk about or highlight issues for themselves and...”
- Microenterprise Loan Fund (Amendment) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) (8 Jul 2020)
“I am very far away but I am still here anyway. I congratulate the Minister of State, Deputy English, on his new post. I wish him well. I had a lot of interaction with him when he was at the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government. I hope we will continue to work positively on behalf of the people we represent. First, I have to declare that I am a small publican in a small...”
- Vote 38 - Health (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I too wish the Minister, Deputy Donnelly, all the best in his new job. I look forward to working with him and we will certainly have a lot of things to sort out. I thank the health workers all around the country, but especially in Kerry, the people who worked in the hospitals in Tralee, Cahersiveen, Dingle, Kenmare, Killarney, and indeed, Bantry, which is very close to us and deals with...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 92 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 71 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 20 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Danny Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 434 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)