This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Road Safety, Home Help Service Provision, VAT Rate Application, Health Services Provision, Covid-19 Pandemic
(based on written questions asked by Danny Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Vote 38 - Health (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I too wish the Minister, Deputy Donnelly, all the best in his new job. I look forward to working with him and we will certainly have a lot of things to sort out. I thank the health workers all around the country, but especially in Kerry, the people who worked in the hospitals in Tralee, Cahersiveen, Dingle, Kenmare, Killarney, and indeed, Bantry, which is very close to us and deals with...”
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 - Vote 32 - Business, Enterprise and Innovation (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I too will be voting for the measures later today. I am only sorry there are not a lot more, because people out there need more help and more funding. I am hopeful the July stimulus package will include such things as a positive reduction in rates or a waiver where people have accounts showing they did not make any money at all. A suspension is out of order because that is only kicking...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Wage Subsidy Scheme (30 Jun 2020)
“48. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will expand the temporary wage subsidy scheme to include hotel workers and each other business that will return to work from 29 June 2020 (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13051/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 92 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 71 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 20 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Danny Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 434 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)