This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Staff, Health Services, Departmental Properties, Consultancy Contracts
(based on written questions asked by Damien English and answered by departments)
- Climate Change: Statements (6 Dec 2018)
“I welcome the opportunity to update the House on the past year's progress. The year went by quickly. On behalf of myself and the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government, Deputy Eoghan Murphy, I reaffirm our Department's commitment to working collaboratively with colleagues across Government so that we can collectively and successfully deliver and implement critical climate...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Coastal Erosion (5 Dec 2018)
“While my Department has a number of roles in relation to the maritime area, these do not include responsibility for addressing coastal erosion.”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Expert Panel on Concrete Blocks (4 Dec 2018)
“The Expert Panel on Concrete Blocks was established by my Department in 2016, to investigate problems that have emerged in the concrete blockwork of certain dwellings in Counties Donegal and Mayo. On 13 June 2017, the report of the was published and included eight recommendations, which my Department is actively progressing with the relevant stakeholders, prioritising the implementation of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 43 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Damien English speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 750 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register