This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Cyprian Brady, former TD, former Senator
- Former Fianna Fail TD for Dublin Central
- Former Fianna Fail Senator (Nominated by the Taoiseach)
- Left the Dáil on 25 February 2011 — General election (stood again)
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 24 May 2007 — Resigned
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Bretton Woods Agreements (Amendment) Bill 2011: Committee and Remaining Stages (19 Jan 2011)
“I remind the Deputy that Members are debating section 2.”
- Hospital Services (14 Dec 2010)
“Sorry, Deputy, there is no provision for a reply on the Adjournment.”
- Message from Seanad (14 Dec 2010)
“Seanad Ãireann has passed the Social Welfare Bill 2010, without amendment.”
More of Cyprian Brady's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1 written question in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 57 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)