This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Schools Building Projects, Special Educational Needs, Value Added Tax
(based on written questions asked by Cormac Devlin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Company Law (30 Jul 2020)
“111. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the work that the Company Law Review Group has been asked to carry out for his Department with regard to examining changes to company law with respect to insolvent companies and related commitments in the Programme for Government; the estimated timetable; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [20217/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Covid-19 Pandemic (30 Jul 2020)
“248. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will instruct the National Transport Authority to establish a dedicated Covid-19 response unit for the taxi sector; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [20222/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Catchment Flood Risk Assessment and Management Programme (30 Jul 2020)
“382. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the status of the implementation and funding of the eastern CFRAM study; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [20221/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 97 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Cormac Devlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 9 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)