This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Brexit Issues, Vaccination Programme, Disability Services Provision
(based on written questions asked by Cormac Devlin and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (5 May 2021)
“There has been a large and worrying number of high-profile assaults on members of the public, particularly on public transport and in public spaces. Unfortunately, some have been posted on social media. Recently, a lady was effectively pushed under a DART train in Howth. Sadly, many of these incidents go unreported and they are devastating for the victims. I was recently told of an...”
- Private Rental Sector: Motion [Private Members] (5 May 2021)
“I thank the Minister for agreeing to share his time. I welcome today’s debate to discuss the opportunity of examining housing and the rental crisis impacting people right across the country. Like all Deputies, I am fully aware of the difficulties facing people trying to rent or buy a home and obviously the cost of rents is a huge issue. We are all contacted by people who are either...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Social and Affordable Housing (5 May 2021)
“74. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if he will consider a large-scale trial of innovative technological solutions such as those provided by an organisation (details supplied) to reduce the instance of fuel poverty among social housing tenants. [22675/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 107 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 504 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Cormac Devlin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 26 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)