This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Enterprise Support Services: Enterprise Support Services (19 Jan 2011)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 84, 186 and 190 together. Over the past ten years Ireland has built up a strong science base and has significantly improved its international standing for scientific output. In parallel, the Government has identified a programme of actions, such as those outlined in "Building Ireland's Smart Economy", that place particular emphasis on the role of knowledge...”
- Written Answers — Departmental Reports: Departmental Reports (19 Jan 2011)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 92 and 110 together. I have to date chaired four meetings of the High Level Implementation Committee which was established to oversee implementation of the recommendations in the Report of the Innovation Task Force (ITF). The Report provides a road map for positioning Ireland as an international innovation development hub and I am very pleased with the...”
- Seanad: Export-led Growth: Motion (19 Jan 2011)
“Some 50% of the recommendations have already been implemented and any Government that follows us will merely need to complete the remaining 50%. Some of the actions will not be easy. The report has two fantastic core elements and I recommend that Members note them. The first is the idea of creating an innovation fund of â¬500 million to encourage companies. It is not all about start-ups,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 48 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 245 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)