This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Relief Schemes Funding (3 Feb 2016)
“33. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform further to Parliamentary Question No. 89 of 26 November 2015, if he reconsidered the case and if he will expedite the granting of funding for these necessary flood relief measures; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4504/16]”
- Establishment of a Statutory Commission of Investigation into a Foster Home in the South East: Statements (2 Feb 2016)
“As our party leader made clear earlier, the Fianna Fáil Party welcomes the proposal to set up a statutory commission of investigation into the events in a foster home in the south-east. I salute the dedication, commitment and, above all, the actions of the whistleblowers involved. Without them, we would not have heard the details we heard over the past number of weeks and months in the...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions: Congregated Settings Report (2 Feb 2016)
“I am sure the Minister of State will agree that progress on moving people from congregated settings has been abysmally poor, and there are over 3,000 people living in congregated settings. The 2015 HSE outturn with respect to the congregated settings indicate that only 150 citizens were moved from the setting. At the time of the publication of the HSE annual service plan, the projected...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 281 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 160 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register