This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Information, Legislative Measures, Commemorative Events, Youth Services Funding, Dormant Accounts Fund
(based on written questions asked by Colm Brophy and answered by departments)
- Committee on Budgetary Oversight: Business of Select Committee (5 Feb 2019)
“Today the committee will meet Dr. Micheál Collins, assistant professor of social policy in UCD, regarding the scrutiny of tax expenditures but before that, we will go into private session to deal with some housekeeping matters.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 35 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Colm Brophy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 16 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)