This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Dormant Accounts Fund, Children First Guidelines, Schools Building Projects Status, Commemorative Events, Youth Services Funding
(based on written questions asked by Colm Brophy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Reports (21 Mar 2017)
“704. To ask the Minister for Health his plans on publishing the primary eye care services report; if he will be publishing a national strategy to deal with the unacceptable levels of ophthalmology waiting lists, particularly with diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and cataract which are among the worst waiting lists in the country; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12814/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disability Services Provision (21 Mar 2017)
“820. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the provision of needs assessments by assessment of needs officers in areas (details supplied) in Dublin; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13277/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Primary Care Centres Provision (21 Mar 2017)
“889. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the provision of a primary health care centre (details supplied) in Dublin; the timeline for its construction and completion; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13482/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 78 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Colm Brophy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 15 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)