This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Information, Legislative Measures, Commemorative Events, Youth Services Funding, Dormant Accounts Fund
(based on written questions asked by Colm Brophy and answered by departments)
- Committee on Budgetary Oversight: Business of Select Committee (14 May 2019)
“Apologies have been received from Deputies Lisa Chambers and Bailey. In our first session we will meet representatives of the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform to consider the public sector performance report and receive an update on the Department's equality budgeting pilot programme. In our second session we will meet representatives of the Disability Federation of Ireland...”
- Committee on Budgetary Oversight: Public Service Performance Report 2018: Department of Public Expenditure and Reform (14 May 2019)
“I thank Mr. Downes for his interesting opening statement and his analysis of the report. There is a great deal of information in it and we appreciate that. It will form part of our work as a committee. I thank the witnesses for coming before us. I think they will get off early. I particularly welcome the developments in equality budgeting and the broadening of that programme. Gender...”
- Committee on Budgetary Oversight: Annual Budget Disability Proofing: Disability Federation of Ireland (14 May 2019)
“I thank our witnesses collectively for those opening statements. They were very interesting.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 31 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Colm Brophy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 16 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)