This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independent TD for Dublin Fingal
- Changed party from Independent on 24 Apr 2014; from Socialist Party on 31 Aug 2012
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Clare Daly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Military Aircraft Landings, Prisoner Data, Defence Forces Medicinal Products, Animal Welfare, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Clare Daly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Foreign Naval Vessels (21 May 2019)
“112. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence further to Parliamentary Question No. 61 of 8 May 2019, the action that will be taken against those involved in or permitting the exercises in question (details supplied). [22015/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: National Council for Special Education (21 May 2019)
“270. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the case of a person (details supplied) whose parents have applied to 42 schools and still cannot secure a placement for their child will be addressed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21962/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Coroners Service (21 May 2019)
“439. To ask the Minister for Health the body to which concerned families can refer for accountability in circumstances in which a post mortem report contains serious inaccuracies; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21899/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 158 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1631 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 8 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 96 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Clare Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1264 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register