This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independent TD for Dublin Fingal
- Changed party from Independent on 24 Apr 2014; from Socialist Party on 31 Aug 2012
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Clare Daly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Military Aircraft Landings, Prisoner Data, Defence Forces Medicinal Products, Animal Welfare, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Clare Daly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: National Children's Hospital (22 May 2019)
“137. To ask the Minister for Health the reason a private facility that cannot be accessed by all children will be included as part of the new children’s hospital which is funded from public funds. [22162/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Commissioner of Valuation (22 May 2019)
“205. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government his views on the connection between small business owners in Fingal being notified by the Valuations Office of a reduction in the valuation of their premises from 2020 and within days notification from Fingal County Council of a significant increase in their AVR from.150 to.191, negating the relief small businesses received...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Foreign Naval Vessels (21 May 2019)
“112. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence further to Parliamentary Question No. 61 of 8 May 2019, the action that will be taken against those involved in or permitting the exercises in question (details supplied). [22015/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 158 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1631 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 8 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 96 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Clare Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1264 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register