This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independent TD for Dublin Fingal
- Changed party from Independent on 24 Apr 2014; from Socialist Party on 31 Aug 2012
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Clare Daly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Military Aircraft Landings, Prisoner Data, Defence Forces Medicinal Products, Animal Welfare, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Clare Daly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries (22 Feb 2018)
“23. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the reason for establishing a consultation forum; the guidance she received with regard to her view that a membership of 20 is appropriate; the methodology that will be employed to select membership; if it will be inclusive of all survivor groups, including a group (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8883/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Legislative Measures (22 Feb 2018)
“32. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the steps she is taking to ensure the progress of the Adoption (Information and Tracing) Bill 2016; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8882/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Independent Review Mechanism (22 Feb 2018)
“99. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality further to Parliamentary Questions Nos 147 and 148 of 15 February 2018, the exact extension provided in each of these statutory inquiries in view of the fact that some have not yet commenced; and his views on whether they will be able to complete their task in a timely fashion. [9033/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 170 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1313 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 8 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 90 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Clare Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1047 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register