This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independent TD for Dublin Fingal
- Changed party from Independent on 24 Apr 2014; from Socialist Party on 31 Aug 2012
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Clare Daly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Military Aircraft Landings, Prisoner Data, Defence Forces Medicinal Products, Animal Welfare, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Clare Daly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (22 Jan 2019)
“51. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if there are specific barriers preventing a school (details supplied) which was granted an extension and refurbishment ten years ago from progressing to the tender stage of the project. [2641/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Health and Safety (22 Jan 2019)
“88. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the procedures in place for the inspection of school buildings to ensure they comply with health, fire and safety issues particularly older school buildings; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2642/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Prison Service Staff (22 Jan 2019)
“234. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the reason applicants who were successful for the position of Irish Prison Service, PS, recruit prison officer have been awaiting security clearance since July 2018. [2311/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 145 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1381 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 8 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 94 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Clare Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1186 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register