This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independent TD for Dublin Fingal
- Changed party from Independent on 24 Apr 2014; from Socialist Party on 31 Aug 2012
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Clare Daly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Military Aircraft Landings, Prisoner Data, Defence Forces Medicinal Products, Animal Welfare, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Clare Daly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Foreign Conflicts (18 Jun 2019)
“61. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if his attention has been drawn to a recent report which estimated that US sanctions imposed on Venezuela in August 2017 caused around 40,000 deaths in 2017 and 2018 (details supplied); his views on whether additional US sanctions in January 2019 will have exacerbated the effects of the sanctions; and the representations he has made or...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Pension Provisions (18 Jun 2019)
“160. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the measures he plans to take to address the pension entitlements of female civil servants who left the workforce in job-share arrangements to care for their children and have lost out on full pension entitlements even though many women that stayed at home full-time have had their pension paid as a result of the homemakers credit...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (18 Jun 2019)
“214. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the financial assistance available to fund assessments for children who have been identified as potentially requiring additional learning supports in view of the substantial cost of same for parents and the negative impact of delays in diagnosis and supports on the development of the child. [25498/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 141 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1577 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 8 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 96 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Clare Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1264 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register