This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Independent TD for Dublin Fingal
- Changed party from Independent on 24 Apr 2014; from Socialist Party on 31 Aug 2012
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Clare Daly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Military Aircraft Landings, Prisoner Data, Defence Forces Medicinal Products, Animal Welfare, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Clare Daly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Child Detention Centres (20 Sep 2018)
“15. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the rationale for not ordering the publication of a review (details supplied) preventing full public scrutiny of its findings; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [37906/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Mother and Baby Homes Inquiries (20 Sep 2018)
“23. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the methodology of the scoping exercise into illegal birth registrations, illegal adoptions and other irregularities at mother and baby homes including the number of files and homes that will be included in the exercise; and when it is due to be completed. [37907/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Open Disclosures Policy (20 Sep 2018)
“126. To ask the Minister for Health if ring-fenced funding will be made available to the HSE for investment in training of personnel in order to support the introduction of mandatory open disclosure as contained in the patient safety Bill 2018; if so, the amount of same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38041/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 155 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1323 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 8 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 92 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Clare Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1136 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register