This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment, Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, JobPath Programme, Community Employment Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Claire Kerrane and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: National Cervical Screening Programme (25 Feb 2021)
“306. To ask the Minister for Health if changes were made to the upper age limit in which women are invited for a smear test by CervicalCheck; the reason a person who turned 61 years of age before 30 March 2020 was not invited for further screening; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10840/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Ministerial Meetings (24 Feb 2021)
“35. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if he will meet with an association (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10249/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Employment Rights (24 Feb 2021)
“36. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if processes are in place to ensure compliance in the construction sector with the sectoral employment order; if the order is mandatory for those in the construction sector; the enforcement measures in place; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10263/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 439 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Claire Kerrane speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 42 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)