This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Social Welfare Payments, Agriculture Schemes, Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
(based on written questions asked by Claire Kerrane and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Social Welfare Benefits (27 Sep 2023)
“108. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality to outline, in tabular form, what options are available to a person (details supplied) seeking to join family living in Ireland; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [41727/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (20 Sep 2023)
“178. To ask the Minister for Finance what mechanisms are being put in place to support farmers with having land that is actively being used for agricultural purposes and cannot be used for residential purposes, excluded from RZLT zoning; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40636/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Brexit Supports (20 Sep 2023)
“215. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he will provide an update on the transfer of Brexit adjustment reserve funding to the RePower EU fund; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40337/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 556 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Claire Kerrane speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 220 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)