This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Tests, Housing Adaptation Grant, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Claire Kerrane and answered by departments)
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 - Vote 32 - Business, Enterprise and Innovation (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“No matter what this Government goes on to do, it will always be remembered as the Government that did not see fit, for the first time in the history of the State, to appoint a senior Minister from the western region, from Donegal right down to Limerick. As somebody from the west, who lives in the west and would live in nowhere other than the west, I think this has been a huge mistake. In...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Cancer Services (30 Jun 2020)
“438. To ask the Minister for Health when cancer services, including BreastCheck, will resume; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12999/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Facilities (30 Jun 2020)
“439. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the new 50 bed unit at Portiuncula Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13000/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 6 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 53 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Claire Kerrane speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 5 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)