This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Joint Committee of Inquiry into the Banking Crisis: Statements (28 Jan 2016)
“In its final report published today the Oireachtas banking inquiry concluded that there were two crises - a banking crisis and a fiscal crisis. These were directly caused by four key failures - in banking, regulatory, Government and Europe. The theory of a soft landing or gradual slowdown for the Irish economy was never substantially tested or challenged, and the idea of a guarantee was not...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Emergency Works Scheme Applications (28 Jan 2016)
“316. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will provide funding to complete emergency works required for a national school (details supplied) in County Cork; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [3546/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Environment, Community and Local Government: Mortgage Arrears Rate (21 Jan 2016)
“150. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government the number of shared ownership mortgages extant in arrears and in the mortgage arrears resolution programme, and owing over €100,000; the status of purchasers under the programme who are unable to pay off the loan at the end of the mortgage period; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2567/16]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 56 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 120 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 20 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 270 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register